Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Please Fam, Can I Still Meet Up With This CGPA At The End Of 400lv - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Fam, Can I Still Meet Up With This CGPA At The End Of 400lv (560 Views)

Lady Bags A 5.0 CGPA At Landmark University's 10th Convocation Ceremony / Can I Still Make First Class With This Cgpa(4.3) / Ebhomielen Ofure Mary Had 7.0 CGPA At The University Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Fam, Can I Still Meet Up With This CGPA At The End Of 400lv by Luckymee: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hey! Yeah, sup Fam
Please , help a brother by reading this and making a comment.. Abusive comments is allowed ( no problems)It's part of my way to success..

... I've gotta change ID for privacy.

I was offered an admission to study a course I don't like around 2016.. I decided to take the offer because I don't wanna stay at home...
I'm the only one among my siblings that attended a state university (OOU) others went to a private university..

So in summary, I don't love plant science, i hardly go for some test or exams.
My colleagues only see me during exam period ( They were like tagging me as a big"G" boy which I'm not.. only spending my dad's money).. But I was a brilliant boy.
100lv & 200 , when there's lecture, it's either I'm flexing at home or balling inside the school..

But at the end of 200lv 2nd semester, I had a CGPA of 1.34.( I wasn't bothered, who cares/ I Once told my lecturer who is now a professor that the course sucks, I don't like it..)

Dad talked, mum talked, dad almost transferred Me to a private school but later told me to Carry my cross .(I was Still putting up an i really don't care attitude).

But by the beginning of 300lv 1st semester, so many things changed..
I had a cousin, who Is now a pharmaceutical graduate .
He told me things that stick to my brain..
He said, if I failed , people won't say it was because I disliked the course, they would simply say I was a disgrace..

So at the end of 300lv second semester after reading heavily getting enough"A" and "B" , My CGPA rose from 1.34 to 1.90 , please Fam , can I Still graduate with a 2.40 cpga?
It's Just a 4 year's course.

Thanks Fam.. Love y'all.
Re: Please Fam, Can I Still Meet Up With This CGPA At The End Of 400lv by Kingslaw(m): 11:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
Have this in mind ' nothing is impossible to archive'.
Re: Please Fam, Can I Still Meet Up With This CGPA At The End Of 400lv by Crofton: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kingslaw:
Have this in mind ' nothing is impossible to archive'.

Stop this nonsense, CGPA is calculated and at some point it's impossible to meet a certain CGPA .

1 Like

Re: Please Fam, Can I Still Meet Up With This CGPA At The End Of 400lv by darfay: 1:06am On Dec 06, 2019
Op, 2.4 is still a thirdie so please don't kill yourself with stress bikonu
Re: Please Fam, Can I Still Meet Up With This CGPA At The End Of 400lv by frozen70(f): 2:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Luckymee:
Hey! Yeah, sup Fam
Please , help a brother by reading this and making a comment.. Abusive comments is allowed ( no problems)It's part of my way to success..

... I've gotta change ID for privacy.

I was offered an admission to study a course I don't like around 2016.. I decided to take the offer because I don't wanna stay at home...
I'm the only one among my siblings that attended a state university (OOU) others went to a private university..

So in summary, I don't love plant science, i hardly go for some test or exams.
My colleagues only see me during exam period ( They were like tagging me as a big"G" boy which I'm not.. only spending my dad's money).. But I was a brilliant boy.
100lv & 200 , when there's lecture, it's either I'm flexing at home or balling inside the school..

But at the end of 200lv 2nd semester, I had a CGPA of 1.34.( I wasn't bothered, who cares/ I Once told my lecturer who is now a professor that the course sucks, I don't like it..)

Dad talked, mum talked, dad almost transferred Me to a private school but later told me to Carry my cross .(I was Still putting up an i really don't care attitude).

But by the beginning of 300lv 1st semester, so many things changed..
I had a cousin, who Is now a pharmaceutical graduate .
He told me things that stick to my brain..
He said, if I failed , people won't say it was because I disliked the course, they would simply say I was a disgrace..

So at the end of 300lv second semester after reading heavily getting enough"A" and "B" , My CGPA rose from 1.34 to 1.90 , please Fam , can I Still graduate with a 2.40 cpga?
It's Just a 4 year's course.

Thanks Fam.. Love y'all.

Well you tried by reading harder to raise your gp

You can go to your head of department to find out if you can add more courses to your own course so tgat your gp can get to 2.50

Then if you continue with the spirit and speed you took for reading your books, you may be close to that
Re: Please Fam, Can I Still Meet Up With This CGPA At The End Of 400lv by johnmartus(m): 9:06am On Dec 06, 2019
I'm sad Because it was already late before you got someone to advise you.

1 Like

Re: Please Fam, Can I Still Meet Up With This CGPA At The End Of 400lv by sladimeji(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
If you write 4. In both semester you should be able to write your speculated cgpa

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Afonja / 2020 Studentship Scheme For International Students At University Of Hull In UK / Updated WAEC Timetable 2020 For May/june SSCE Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.