Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet (6371 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / This Wall Painting Of Cardi B In Brooklyn That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh / Before And After Photo Of Cardi B When She Was Still A Young Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by Correctgist(f): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Popular American rapper Cardi B has finally arrived Lagos, Nigeria ahead of her performance on the 7th of December, 2019

The Grammy award winner and social media sensation would be performing at the Livespot X Festival in Lagos on the 7th of December and in Ghana on the 8th of December.

In a video shared online, the rapper sounded excited to be finally in Nigeria as this would be her first time performing in Nigeria.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/cardi-b-finally-arrives-nigeria-steps-down-from-a-private-jet-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by WorWorBoy: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good for her undecided
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by Healthyway15: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
kinzation:

wow...see as she come dress normal

That doesn't mean she won't dress abnormal another time.
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by kinzation(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
Healthyway15:

That doesn't mean she won't dress abnormal another time.

that's when she goes back to her country...she might have prolly heard one or two things about naija
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by Kylekent59: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
See her dressing very simple.

I just hope soldiers won't stop they guy with army uniform grin grin

This is Nigeria Nigga.

I know Cardi B would love Nigeria. Nice weather condition, nice people, free life style and many more.
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 06, 2019
Kylekent59:
See her dressing very simple.

I just hope soldiers won't stop they guy with army uniform grin grin

This is Nigeria Nigga.

I know Cardi B would love Nigeria. Nice weather condition, nice people, free life style and many more.
Stop, stop.

No go get bp ontop Nigeria matter.
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by majamajic(m): 12:49am On Dec 06, 2019
not bad
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by Praizenewstv: 4:16am On Dec 06, 2019
Nice one
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by laughitall(m): 4:45am On Dec 06, 2019
Make sense
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by lonelydora: 4:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Cardi B, welcome to naija. It's unfortunate i won't be present in your show.

I have gone to give moral support to Anthony Joshua.
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by Iscoalarcon: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2019
look at how she dressed decently infact even better than some Nigerian celebrities.
local nigga is satisfied

1 Like

Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 06, 2019
lonelydora:
Cardi B, welcome to naija. It's unfortunate i won't be present in your show.

I have gone to give moral support to Anthony Joshua.
hey
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by stanley000: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Oh well. Too bad those in shitholes won't get to meet her grin
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by Renforce: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2019
Press press press press
Cardi don't need much press
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by Bobonowell(m): 6:51am On Dec 06, 2019
she fit no wear pant, u know cardi B no like pant . grin
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by Onyi22(f): 7:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Bobonowell:
she fit no wear pant, u know cardi B no like pant . grin
grin grin grin
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by kingscare1(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2019
Cardi is Good, but Nicki Rocks. Niggas remember Offset is watching.

Get daily 3 Odds daily..make X3 of any amount online everyday.... check my profile for daily confirmations grin
Re: First Photos Of Cardi B In Lagos As She Steps Down From A Private Jet by gulfer: 10:09am On Dec 06, 2019
My question is, 'Where is Davido's' jet

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage declears Herself MARLIAN With A Very Sexy Pix / OMG!! Is This Really Wizkid?? Shockin Picture.. 18+ / Hushpuppi Flaunts New Wrist Watch Worth 400million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.