Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Anthony Joshua's Biography And Net Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anthony Joshua's Biography And Net Worth (650 Views)

Clinton Joshua Biography; The Hidden Story Behind His Career, Age & Movies / Top 10 Richest Pastors In Africa And Net Worth 2019 / Bobrisky Biography And Net Worth (before And After Bleaching Pictures,real Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Biography And Net Worth by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:11am On Dec 06, 2019
One of the trending topics currently is the Saturday fight between British boxer, Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jnr.
So many of us do not know much about the first, who is of a Nigerian descent.
I have made a video about it, and hope you enjoy watching it wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoMw03d4a28

If you can also subscribe to my channel, I'd really appreciate!
There's a lot of fun to catch in there...

(1) (Reply)

Busted!! Kemi Olunloyo Reveals The Billionaire That Bought Linda Ikeji's Bentley / Customs Officials Charges Johnny Drille N120K To Bail Clothes Worth N70K(Photos) / Just Some Good D**k – Stefflon Don Speaks On What She Wants From Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.