Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Stock Market Loses N12 Billion - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Loses N12 Billion (10835 Views)

Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low / Nigerian Stock Market Loses N55b To Reverse 2-day Gain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by digitaltrades: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2019
budaatum:

Why do you lie so much? Where did I blame every wrong thing in buhari administration on an irresponsible lazy fuq like you who can't even take responsibility for yourself?

Yeah you do. And it looks like you are also suffering from partial amnesia.

Your case is very critical. Partial amnesia plus religion /tribal blindness is a very bad combination.
Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by budaatum: 12:26am On Dec 07, 2019
I don't have time today for a lazy fuq like you. Do mention me when you provide evidence for your lies.

digitaltrades:

[s]Yeah you do. And it looks like you are also suffering from partial amnesia.

Your case is very critical. Partial amnesia plus religion /tribal blindness is a very bad combination.[/s]
Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by digitaltrades: 12:34am On Dec 07, 2019
budaatum:
I don't have time today for a lazy fuq like you. Do mention me when you provide evidence for your lies.

DSS has just rearrested sowore. I won't be surprised if you blame it on lazy Nigerians.

Buhari fails to fulfil electoral promise and your brain told you that it is the fault of lazy Nigerians. What an upside down brain you've got!

Don't worry if you can't remember your absurdity; it is because of your fast-progressing amnesia.
Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by budaatum: 3:04am On Dec 07, 2019
digitaltrades:

DSS has just rearrested sowore. I won't be surprised if you blame it on lazy Nigerians.

Buhari fails to fulfil electoral promise and your brain told you that it is the fault of lazy Nigerians. What an upside down brain you've got!

Don't worry if you can't remember your absurdity; it is because of your fast-progressing amnesia.
There's a thread on here somewhere blaming Osinbajo while Buhari is away, but that can't possibly figure in a lazy fuq like yous analysis.
Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by digitaltrades: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2019
budaatum:

There's a thread on here somewhere blaming Osinbajo while Buhari is away, but that can't possibly figure in a lazy fuq like yous analysis.

Nigerians lost millions of job, but your upside down brain told you that Nigerians lost their jobs because they are lazy. Do you really need anyone to tell you that you are an iddiot before you realize that?
Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by budaatum: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
digitaltrades:

Nigerians lost millions of job, but your upside down brain told you that Nigerians lost their jobs because they are lazy. Do you really need anyone to tell you that you are an iddiot before you realize that?
Jobs were lost all over the world at the time but lazy fuqs like you won't know that.
Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by digitaltrades: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
budaatum:

Jobs were lost all over the world at the time but lazy fuqs like you won't know that.

Do you know what determines the approval rating of political leaders all over the world? It is the number of jobs lost and the number of jobs created under that political leader.

I guess you are too stuppid to realise that.
Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by budaatum: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
digitaltrades:

Do you know what determines the approval rating of political leaders all over the world? It is the number of jobs lost and the number of jobs created under that political leader.

I guess you are too stuppid to realise that.
Go tell that to people in Osun State where jobs were gained but wages weren't paid.

I guess you think your measure is everyone's measure, and can't conceive that removing food from lazy fuqs like you might be the measure of some.
Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2019
Legendguru:
People still do stock
Everyday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by ReyGzee(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
Been following this thread, and from the comments of some figures here.....am trying to understand what benefit is there to support a terrible leader...it's one thing to give people your bullshit, it's a problem when you start feeding off your bullshit........except you belong to the political class, it doesn't matter if you're moslem or Christian... You're still the masses, your children are still the masses....and the masses always get f#@kd. So you can keep bullshitting yourself
Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by ogunjyde2004(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Missing shares! Unclaimed Dividends! We can find it for you within a week.
Re: Stock Market Loses N12 Billion by budaatum: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
ReyGzee:
Been following this thread, and from the comments of some figures here.....am trying to understand what benefit is there to support a terrible leader...it's one thing to give people your bullshit, it's a problem when you start feeding off your bullshit........except you belong to the political class, it doesn't matter if you're moslem or Christian... You're still the masses, your children are still the masses....and the masses always get f#@kd. So you can keep bullshitting yourself
I think you don't believe enough that "the masses always get f#@kd". If you did, you'd stop expecting the f#@kers, my bubu included, to benefit you.

What many fail to realise is that most rulers are in position for their own benefit and not for that of the so called masses. Just think of their pay for starts. I'd kill for it myself along with the opportunity to send my kids abroad to study instead of fixing Nigerian schools for all. And to get there, I'd promise heaven and earth too, knowing the gullible masses will believe me without thinking not one single Nigerian politician has fulfilled all their promises. Or pray tell how the constant electricity Obj promised lightens up your homes today?

Pity is that those who might even be thinking of the welfare of the masses are not appreciated as I pointed out here, but which some lazy fuq took as all Nigerians are lazy as if I myself were from Mars!

I support the current leadership. Many forget his first term was between him and the excesses of the previous government of ghanamustgo bags of foreign currency leaving the country and the dire straits we were in at the time. And no, I don't expect him to be perfect, or good, in fact, considering all the leaders we ever had have not been any good either, but at least he stemmed the excesses of the past and would hopefully provide us time to learn to govern ourselves which is what a democracy is, the election of representatives who do our will and not the election of rulers to rule over us as many think.

Its our Nigeria and we need to understand how powerful we are in making our nation what we want it to be instead of the election of a messiah that we seem to think this is. No one will fix our nation while we lazily pray for manna from heaven! However hard we currently work to make our nation what we hope and want it to be is obviously not sufficient so we better realise we need to work harder or starve. And to be honest, blaming bubu is shirking responsibility. I, and you, are responsible for the f#@kd up state of Nigeria, just that we haven't realised yet that change starts with us! We will, someday. I promise.

As for the stock market, which this thread is about, I think we have a great deal to learn. Those studying more mature markets elsewhere would know one persons loss is the gain of someone else and that ₦12b loss was a ₦12b gain for some.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Companies Limited By Guarantee And By Shares / Get A Verified USA/UK/UAE Paypal And Operate It Successfully From Naija! / Best Forex Broker For A Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.