Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? (1221 Views)

No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / President Buhari: No ‘corrupt’ Person Can Go Scot-free By Joining APC / SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2019
I am happy that UZOR has been convicted, I want to salute the courage of the judge that delivered such judgment, also want to thank former EFCC boss Ribadu for a good work done in investigating these criminals like KALU.
KALU case was easy because he made a direct payment from the state account to his company's account, he wasn't smart after all. Even when I know he would appeal, at least he's an ex convict.

Why always southerners, is there no criminal in the North west, north east
We all know that Danjuma Goje case was dropped by the EFCC when he stepped down for Lawan, why is the President going after Easterners?
I am not for corruption, but the President should be fair enough to extend same treatment to the likes of Goje, Kwankwaso, former Nasarawa governor, former Bauchi and Adamawa governors.

Nigeria can never grow with this one-sided fight against corruption.

I had a chat with a friend who works in EFCC, he confided in me how corrupts the northerners are, this is one that works in the core North.
Let me not go further, the south needs to be wise, EFCC was not created for southerners alone, its created for all Nigerians that are corrupt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by cRobo: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2019
Just only ganDOLLAR

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Racoon(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Core northerners are the holy band of politicians. Saying otherwise is hate speech according to the hypocritical APC government.I alway SMH when zombies say Buhari is fighting corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Abfinest007(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2019
the Senate convicted under buhari,is he a southerner
Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Racoon:
Core northerners are the holy band of politicians. Saying otherwise is hate speech according to the hypocritical APC government.I alway SMH when zombies say Buhari is fighting corruption.
Its the reason I didn't celebrate this judgment fully, there are so many ex governors out there, northerners and Muslim northerners that are being protected. Let all of them be persecuted, why must they convict only southerners or northern Christians

3 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Racoon(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2019
OZAOEKPE:

Its the reason I didn't celebrate this judgment fully, there are so many ex governors out there, northerners and Muslim northerners that are being protected.

Let all of them be persecuted, why must they convict only southerners or northern Christians
Agreed bro.Even Kalu, Dariye, Jolly Nyame, Bala Ngilari etc that were convicted were mere former corrupt PDP decampees.

No high profile indicted APC person have been indicted and convicted.Buhari have continues to shield them all e.g.Aregbesola, Gandollar, Oshiomole, Wammako, Tinubu etc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by jahsharon: 9:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Rev Jolly Nyame and Joshua Dariye who were earlier jailed 12 and 10 years are both Igbos from Umuleri and Uguleri in Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime. This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you are the reason why you are sad, bitter, miserable and depressed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Ojiofor: 10:07am On Dec 06, 2019
jahsharon:
Rev Jolly Nyame and Joshua Dariye who were earlier jailed 12 and 10 years are both Igbos from Umuleri and Uguleri in Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime. This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you are the reason why you are sad, bitter, miserable and depressed.

The OP said core North,are those you mentioned from core north?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by jahsharon: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2019
Ojiofor:

The OP said core North,are those you mentioned from core north?

No, they are not core North, they are core Biafrans with fllat heads.

5 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by orion7: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2019
jahsharon:
stop bleating like a sheep.

the foolishness your parents planted in you is sprouting!!!

5 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Kapilta(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2019
Racoon:
Agreed bro.Even Kalu, Dariye, Jolly Nyame, Bala Ngilari etc that were convicted were mere former corrupt PDP decampees.

No high profile indicted APC person have been indicted and convicted.Buhari have continues to shield them all e.g.Aregbesola, Gandollar, Oshiomole, Wammako, Tinubu etc
i have seen you lots mentioning Aregbesola upandan. Where is the evidence that he's corrupt and must be jailed? Abi you lots dey mad ni.

4 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Kapilta(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
jahsharon:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Ojiofor: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
jahsharon:

Why are they all christians and yes they are Biafrans because Biafrans are persecuted people..

3 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2019
Kapilta:
i have seen you lots mentioning Aregbesola upandan. Where is the evidence that he's corrupt and must be jailed? Abi you lots dey mad ni.
grin
Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Heffalump(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2019
OP, please ask Buhari na
Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by surgical: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
jahsharon:
He said core North,like danjuma gone,babachair lawal etc

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by LegendHero(m): 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kapilta:

This is exactly what I am thinking of typing. Those useless being keep mentioning Aregbesola everytime in their rubbish post.

Was there any allegation against Aregbesola that I don’t know of? Or is it simply that these guys are deluded or what!

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by LegendHero(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Racoon:

Are you sure you are okay like this? Why do you have to insert Aregbesola into this, was he alleged to be corrupt or under investigation that we don’t know of?

Remove Aregbe from your rubbish list now, you can probe the rest on the list.

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Danzakidakura(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
jahsharon:
may be northern Muslims are not corrupt. Only northern Christians . terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by T9ksy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Op, probably.........same as there were no ibo corrupt politicians in Jan '66 when ibo officers murdered top politicians from other regions in the country.

Karma is a bitc.h.........................

1 Like

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by meccuno: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
T9ksy:
Op, probably.........same as there were no ibo corrupt politicians in Jan '66 when ibo officers murdered top politicians from other regions in the country.

Karma is a bitc.h.........................
always off point. Is your brain paining you?

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by T9ksy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
meccuno:
always off point. Is your brain paining you?

My comment definitely was way past your cognitive ability so just chill and move on.

However, if my comment is still disturbing the few brain cells you have left, may I suggest you snuggle up to a wet transformer.

1 Like

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by meccuno: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
T9ksy:

My comment definitely was way past your cognitive ability so just chill and move on.

However, if my comment is still disturbing the few brain cells you have left, may I suggest you snuggle up to a wet transformer.
grin you think throwing around big words makes you smart? GTFOH. Sophisticated Mo.ron.

1 Like

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by jamace(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
All I see in Nigeria is Hausa/Fulani using govt power to deal ruthlessly with the Middle-belt, South-East, South-West and South-South.
Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by IkeOnyia: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Jesus Christ is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Kapilta(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
LegendHero:

This is exactly what I am thinking of typing. Those useless being keep mentioning Aregbesola everytime in their rubbish post.

Was there any allegation against Aregbesola that I don’t know of? Or is it simply that these guys are deluded or what!
we already know who dem be. Yoruba failure is all they seek day and night which is why they've inherited heavy burden of frustration which they'd eventually pass on to their generations to come cuz Yoruba have only one path to walk which is way up all the time.

Let them wail and die, ouk is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by Kapilta(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
jamace:
All I see in Nigeria is Hausa/Fulani using govt power to deal ruthlessly with the Middle-belt, South-East, South-West and South-South.

Re: Is There No Corrupt Politician In The Core North? by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Didn't Maurice Iwu Specify Amebicides And Antimalaria Drug Class For His Cure? / Kanu Should Return Home, Fight For Biafra – MASSOB / Edo 2020: I Will Win Poll By 75%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.