Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu (460 Views)

Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics / Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections / Nnamdi Kanu: Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu by Showbby28: 8:43am On Dec 06, 2019
The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has described Senator Orji Uzor Kalu's ill- advised conviction over alleged fraud and money laundering as politically motivated.

Kanu in a statement made available to Igbere TV on Thursday said he warned Sen. Kalu that the northerners do not love the Igbos.

He said this is because of the pathological hatred Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because their industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity.

He, however, described Kalu as one who is committed to one Nigeria.

The statement reads,

"I warned him when he came to see me in Kuje Prison that those illiterate unity begging Alimajiris from the desert don't love him but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him that Fulani caliphate will not rest until they conquer, subdue and enslave the entire East and West because of their sense of inferiority complex, but he wouldn't listen."

"I warned him of the pathological hatred these Alimajiris have towards Biafrans (Igbos especially) because our industry and ingenuity expose their mediocrity, but he wasn't having it. He was a committed One Nigeria apologist."

"I reminded him of what happened to Ken Saro Wiwa who like him believed so much in One Nigeria and ended up being killed by the same Alimajiri he served so dilligently against Biafra, but he wouldn't listen."

"Today they are picking them off one after the other because they know IPOB won't fight for any Efulefu. If he had known what was to become of him, he would have done exactly what I told him during our meeting, join the nearest IPOB family and support the Biafra restoration project. Isn't it ironic the only thing that will save Orji Uzor Kalu now is the coming of Biafra. Will Dave Umahi, Okezie Ikpeazu, Willie Obiano, Rochas Okorocha learn from this?"

http://igberetvnews.com/1178827/just-orji-kalus-conviction-politically-motivated-nnamdi-kanu/

Re: Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu by JosEast(m): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2019
Run away soldier
Re: Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu by SLAP44: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Certainly, because Tinubu is still walking free.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu by galadima77(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2019
Yes even the embezzlement was politically inclined...
Re: Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu by Abfinest007(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2019
politically motivated or not the fact still remain,that he stool public funds thats why he was sent to prison
Re: Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu by technicallyrich(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2019
I just love these guy.
He most times speak the truth,but in a world of liars,back stabbers,slaves and ritualist,those who speak the truth are hated.
God bless ss and se and the igallas,igedesand idomas in the middle belt.
God bless biafrans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu by Davash222(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2019
It takes bravery to utter such truth!
Re: Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu by choice17(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Breaking!! Orji Kalu's Conviction Politically Motivated - Nnamdi Kanu by Mynd44: 9:04am On Dec 06, 2019

(1)

*sowore: Pro-democracy Group Warns US Senators Over Unnecessary Interference In / JUST IN: Presidency Has Denied Authorising Sowore ‘s Rearrest | Jomotv / Mimiko Endorses Aketi's 4+4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.