Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? (83901 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by alfredo4u(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2019
I built a house for one foolishly

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Sike(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2019
Cuz it'll end in tears.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Munzy14(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THE BUCKETS ON EARTH WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO CONTAIN THE TEARS HE'D CRY VERY SOON. cheesy
Hahahaha, my advice, he should buy dozens of handkerchief for the guy... cheesy

Some guys though.... smh.

I repeat if she is not your wife, mind how u give her money... to avoid stories that touches.

ladies are becoming brutal nowadays.

Tomorrow they run to Shiloh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Joejoe93:
....remember like charges attract, and unlike charges do repel..thank u.
kilo schele? wich kain physics u learn from secondary school? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

Baba you know your guy naaaaaaa...I no mumu reach that level. Once I see you dey wan bill me,my convo go be like

Her: (on the phone,speaking in a strangled voice) I'm not feeling fine but I'm ok sha

Me: Ok

Her: You are not caring,won't you ask what's wrong with me?

Me: Oya tell me o

Her: I need 20k. To make my hair and buy some toiletries.

Me: Really? What of your father? He is not dead,is he?

Her: No.

Me: Do you want him to die?

Her: God forbid.

Me: Stop transferring his duties to me then. Ask your parents for money. I only give to orphans.

Her: You Mudaf.......

Me: cuts call and grin like a Tiger!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Offpoint:

gringrin in this situation I'm INEXPERIENCED sirgrin until when I'm madtongue

if wan sponsor person go school na my grandmama I go sponsorcheesy
wetin ur grandmom wan take school do nau cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by OkoAmarashy: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

This is the most illogical comment of the week.
If students that are usually between 16-26 are NO GO AREA to date

If NYSC members that are usually between 21 and 30 are no go area to date because of "NYSC hoeing"

If women of 30/35+ are no go area because of being "evening newspaper.

Then who should be dated?

Do you guys think that a girl that hoe in higher institution and during NYSC will suddenly become Angel when she is done with that phase?

Do you guys know what some ladies do at work with their colleagues, bosses, fellow professionals etc? Or should guys also not date working class?

See, this thread has exposed what many female Nairaland members have been saying of most Nairaland guys on this board. They lack intelligence!

SMH...

Mr, if you like, go and date them, that's your unfortunate business. However, don't question the intelligence of many guys here. We're doing far better than you can ever aspire to.

Your desire for approval from girls who don't realise your existence should not be a reason for insulting guys here. I'm not surprised though, that's why you've never been stable at anything in your life.

That being said, there are girls for dating and girls for marriage. If you aren't smart enough to decipher which is what, that's your problem. After all, you couldn't even understand my post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by OkoAmarashy: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Pinkyposh:

She was wrongly informed. Have you tried to discuss with her about it?
I can't feel comfortable dating someone when I'm not even working, not to talk of being a house wife. A man can't give you everything

Wrongly informed?

She's lazy, senseless, greedy and deserves to be dumped.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by abbatoir(m): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
vicben27:
Lol Na you wan kill me?grin l know you will say she may ditch me for another dude, if it happens, That's fine by me in life l expect anything humans don't surprise me any more. watch out for our prewedding pix at the first quarter of 2020.
Abeg don't let am discourage you...it takes a brave heart to love.. Life herself is risk!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by VanGun: 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Freehuman:
Boo I want to eat Suya, Big head I want to make hair. Na so Fatima take friendzone Musa for toll gate. grin
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Those girls can friendzone serious people , fall for unserious suitors but Bleep all of them. They aren't sure of what they want.

In summary "it will end in tears". Their Father.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by OkoAmarashy: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Joiceee:
if you say the reason for the halt in communication whenever am in school is actually because he doesn't want to spend, then I am left with no choice than to call him a stingy man.

You call him stingy?

Tell us a single value you've added to his life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Yamleg: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Joejoe93:
remember like charges attract, and unlike charges do repel..thank u.
Unlike charges ATTRACTS
LIKE CHARGES REPELLS
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Rekhina(f): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
okenwaa:

Hahaha....me nwoke ojoo?

I've never encountered this moniker, I bu Onye biko?
u won't know me cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by abbatoir(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Stewart883:

What do u mean by sex is not mutual in a ladies dictionary
If you know you know...
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by tegafej(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nicoddemus:

So you even have money and could not even spare 2k. Do you know what it means for someone to BEG for only 2k? You're very wicked and stingy

I'm stingy?

How about she is greedy for trying to extort money from me through emotional blackmail?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by DaddyRochie1642: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Most female students are in their 'Hoeing Phase'.

Waste of time and emotions.

Over one thousand likes in the space of one day.....una dey use Auto-liker for this Nairaland...or abi this marijuana wey I dey smoke dey affect me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by okenwaa(m): 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rekhina:
u won't know me cheesy

Better oooo grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Godmademan(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
OgaBuhari:
bro if I tell u my situation u won't believe.

I even went as far as paying her school fees and getting her an accommodation and even gave her a monthly upkeep but Las Las she friendzoned me and common hug I no get from am but the bastard go fall for one broke guy were straff am then run leave am

cc Olalan you're right
That is why you are buhari
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by charmingfrank(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
In essence you paid her for her services rendered. Despite u didn't tell us the other one that happened. Mad ooo
Kelvin30286063:
Dating students is stressful, especially if she lives in the same city with you.
I dated one some years ago, she got to my house for the first time. Mopped the floor of every single room despite the fact that it was a 3 bedroom flat.
Then cleaned the kitchen cabinet and washed all the plates. I was like...why now. I have someone that comes in to do all this things. She said I shouldn't worry...i know she was only acting responsible cuz she noticed I'm all set for marriage.
A week later, she billed me 59k for her school fees. I just laughed and send 20k to her cuz I remembered all the work she did the day she came.
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by galaxy2020(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
They just see you as their temporary ATM machine, if you fail to meet their demands, they move to the next available man who is ready to spend. Waste of time and emotions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Joe4real1988(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
DonroxyII:
Such is life bro !!

Always think about the end game before you put ya money .... I wonder why Guys do this ......

Life is highly competitive and it is a capitalist world , every1 wants the best and be associated with the best .... I don't blame d girls though .... I blame d dudes ......

A BF of my sis friend is into ubber , sponsoring his gf in d University.... d girl is planning to drop his A.ss after graduation....... Na now she dey see say he be Ubber grin ..... Now, She want Doctors them, Engineer dem, Accountant dem .... U go blame her abi .... Blame d Ubber dude wey suppose use ihm own money develop himself!! ....
My G, one thin about life is one learn and learn everyday, either by someone's mistake or by reasoning far. I have ported to settling down wen it's time and forgetting dis dating of a thing. There is nothing more important to me than my peace of mind.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by abbatoir(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
philip0906:

Exactly my point... No book of the law anywhere, states a man should give a woman he is in a relationship with, any farthing!

The only woman any man owes a dime, is his legally married wife. Even the law backs you in that case.

Trust me.. that is one of the few fact of life.. Man is designed as giver while lady receiver... although with sense least you are turned to mumu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by ibechris(m): 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Out seven things u must do to become rich in Nigeria.

6 and 7 must be applied with extreme caution.
Do not date a woman who often demand for recharge card and lastly,do not invest in a woman for whatever reason except they are ur famy members.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by abbatoir(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
alfredo4u:
I built a house for one foolishly
You stupidly dare to say it out

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Joiceee:
"sow" does not necessarily mean money, even a call would have meant a lot.

LMAO even God knows you are lying at this point, what would a call do in your live? What improves your life if not money.

Bikonu stop lying Sister.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by vicben27(m): 2:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Pedrotina11:

Lol and she would be dumping ur ass a week before.... Just saying..minding my business y'all.
Lol Ok Dude, no body knows tomorrow I'll just keep my fingers crossed, and keep loving you never can tell. it's been a long time coming
Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by blackboy(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
I see no problem with dating students. It's a risk like all dating. But you need to work extra hard. Long wait in some cases but I have seen some who get married as students. The person I dated as a student is whom I married. She went to camp and after we got married. To me it's the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Toks2008:
I have read several comments here and there seem to be a common denominator.

The problem is not really the students but it is the men who are kinda too expectant.

When you spend for a student just do it from your heart without expecting any form of reward in terms of romantic commitment...just be happy whilst it lasts..if she turns out to be a loyal babe, fine and if not just smile and move on.

And btw, not all of them are like that...i know some real decent and well trained female undergraduates.

Oga....Your "Real Decent and "Well Trained Female Undergraduates" normally have FLAT YANSH and Small Breasts...i've noticed this alot...so I say with Confidence grin....quote me anywhere.....

#Inside_Life

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Anas97(f): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
God bless u for dis comment.
I have read several comments here and there seem to be a common denominator.

The problem is not really the students but it is the men who are kinda too expectant.

When you spend for a student just do it from your heart without expecting any form of reward in terms of romantic commitment...just be happy whilst it lasts..if she turns out to be a loyal babe, fine and if not just smile and move on.

And btw, not all of them are like that...i know some real decent and well trained female undergraduates.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
lefulefu:
tell dat to the birds
Or to the pussy cats grin
Remember Nursery school rhymes??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. / Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.