Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:35 PM

Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested (51029 Views)

2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Tinubu-for-president Support Group Storms Ondo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by ybalogs(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2019
dayleke:
Awon omo ale jatijati.
The thing money go cause do dis land, eh?

These ones pass bastards aswear. Turning everything into jokes. Wereh pipus

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by dayleke: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2019
cRobo:
Politician tools

Just look at them with NO FUTURE AMBITION

They already know that.
That's why they are taking d monies to protest.
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by backnbeta(f): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2019
I wonder how much thesr political thugs were paid to fight against their future! Corruption is a disease that has eaten deep into the soul of an average Nigerian! This is when we close our eyes in shame undecided
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by semyman: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Rented group, what an opinionated post
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Jokers
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by chrisxxx(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Silly fools. That is why we are not moving forward. Hypocrites everywhere including Sowere.
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Asifiwe(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria ceased to be a country many years ago, Hunger has affected the brains of the oppressed, Pay Hausa 10 000 Naira, they will dance naked. There has been sponsored crowd who later confess to being hired, It was prominent during Good luck Jonathan, It is now the practice in Abuja under BUHARI whose wife is more powerful than the President himself because we hardly her the man, People seat around WUSE 2 and Jabi and wait for politicians to give them money to carry placards. You can tell from the uniformity of their placards that they are sponsored SUFFERERS who are not employed and have been frustrated by the government
The only means of their survival is the 200 shared to make them carry placards

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Maxymilliano(m): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2019
The country is becoming a huge circus show ...
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Trimque2k1(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2019
royalamour:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/06/breaking-hired-thugs-invade-court-sowores-trial-resumes
Our concience in this part of the world is sold already to the devil.during slave trade I guess...
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Jaqenhghar: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2019
PapaBaby:
Even the DSS are now paying protesters. Anyway I thought the DSS said they couldn't release Sowore incase he is hit by a car?

It took the braveness of an Igbo woman (justice Ojukwu) to release Sowore.
I dont think DSS paid these ones. You will be amazed how stupid some people are

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by ikevictor: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2019
All these aboki Okada riders that cannot speak even pidgin english de write queens english on placards? Even with clean hand writing!!

#Odimma

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Ofemmanu1: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2019
This country sef?!
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Ayoefa: 10:24am On Dec 06, 2019
[[s]quote author=AstralBody post=84672120]Afonja Muslims n APC zombies on display! angry grin[/quote][/s]

More than likely they are retarded brainwashed christian igbo monkeys like you who have been paid by another money miss road Igbo idiotic fool looking for favours from the govt.

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by KaptainAfrika: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Hmm business opportunity.

Protesters for hire Limited.
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Ayoefa: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2019
u11ae1013:
Tinubu afonja Muslims association (TAMA)

Yeah like the Igbo monkey who went to court fighting for 3rd term for a man how's not interested in such thing.
These are more than likely your brainwashed retarded Igbo blodas who have been paid by another Christian igbo monkey looking for contract from the govt.
You people always support evil things even under Abacha it was Igbo monkeys protesting for Abacha.

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Smilingjoe4(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2019
But if it other way round, they will be asking for his head. Mtchewww
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by KanuSE: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2019
Wren4:
This country is a joke

I call it House of Comedy. grin
Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 06, 2019
Good decision. Sowore is criminal and deserve to be locked up for all eternity.

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by KayyDee: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2019
The question should be this: Under what umbrella or group have they gathered? who is the convener??
Because, i have realized that most times, the shamelessly rented and assembled protesters, do not have any legally registered civil society or group behind them.

They simply look very hungry and tattered.
...and this is the power of hunger and poverty against peoples ability to choose not to participate in dishonest and dishonorable ventures.

I rest my case

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Mizwisdom(f): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2019
So this man has so many enemies?
Lesson learned = Never fight for Nigerian masses

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2019
paid protesters. .....see how they are selling their conscience for just N2000

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by AstralBody: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2019
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=AstralBody post=84672120]Afonja Muslims n APC zombies on display! angry grin[/s]

More than likely they are retarded brainwashed christian igbo monkeys like you who have been paid by another money miss road Igbo idiotic fool looking for favours from the govt.
gringrin
Just look at u spiting all over Tinubus face? Stupid idiots,una go get sense by forcegringrin

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by StPete: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2019
post=84672263:
Let him spend Xmas with his mom in peace Biko.

We hope he has learnt his lesson now.

God bless Our darling President Muhammadu Buhari for heeding to the call of Yele's mom just under 24 hours after she came out at last to begged for her son to be forgiven.

Here is a President that his own mother died while he was in detention for THREE (3) good years, all because he fought corruption and trying to savage Nigeria,
he begged to go see her briefly while he was detained which the government denied,
he also asked to go for her burial, which they also denied.

(According to a veteran journalist from Edo state : It took the death of Buhari's mother for the government to release him from prison after 3 years!!)

This is one of the million of reasons while God will always guide, protect, guard and be with this great Daddy all the rest of his life.

God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.

From all of us @ : Sowore, Merry Xmas in advance with Mama Yele!

*winks* wink wink

Less than 20 minutes after this statement, Sowore has been re-arrested. You see your life?

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Born2Breed(f): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Imagine this idiot below without manners thats sells dead dog meat as barbecue is comparing a military regime with democracy.

Ambrose Alli who stole nothing was arrested by Buhari and the man left prison blind and later died with nothing.

The mumu is deleting comments up and soon down. Ewobi the Coward!!! grin grin

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Hehehe cheesy grin wink.
Good to see some wailers are now so afraid to quote @, they rather hide and code their comments/posts, praying that we don't get to see it. grin

Na to dey point finger up and down now, they have suddenly forgotten how to use the quote button! grin

Brain resetting/formatting on fleek!

Hope all members can learn this from us, if anyone insult, curse, abuse you, follow the rules of the forum, never reply them : Issa simple stuff!
Na dem go tire.
Where there is no rule, there is no sin.
So there are rules governing the forum.

Long Live Nairaland.
grin cheesy wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by pacespot(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
I know there is going to be one kind of drama following the release of the man. I'm right after all, Nigerians don't disappoint.

These people protesting it means if they are incarcerated for demanding better life from their government, they are happy about it. Shame sad

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Yoighaman(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
I usually detest using vulgar languages but in this instance, please allow me.

THESE PEOPLE ARE MAD! THUNDER FIRE THEM AND THEIR GENERATIONS UNBORN! IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH THESE I*DIOTS. This is not a case of poverty, it is a case of stupidity. SHAMELESS GOATS.

Re: Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested by Beetobee(f): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2019
Definitely rented

Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today / What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates His Wife, Regina On Her Birthday