Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

The EXPERIENCE 2019 Thread: Let's Worship Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The EXPERIENCE 2019 Thread: Let's Worship Jesus (472 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship Jesus And Then Say They Don’t Practice Idolatry / Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019 / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The EXPERIENCE 2019 Thread: Let's Worship Jesus by crunchyg: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2019
It's that time of the year again were we gather to worship God in praise for how he has kept us from January to December under the umbrella of the Music Concert known as The Experience, organised by the House on the Rock Church. Every year thousands of worshipers gather at Tarawa Belewa Square (TBS) Lagos to worship the king of kings. The date is today 6th of Dec 2019 and the Time is 7pm till dawn. But you need to get there on time to get a good seat and remember keeping seats for your friends will not be allowed this year. Its a first come first serve basis.
God is ready
The stage is ready
The question is
Are you ready
To praise your way to 2020

Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 Thread: Let's Worship Jesus by Chudivictor(m): 10:12am On Dec 06, 2019
okay
Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 Thread: Let's Worship Jesus by ikorodureporta: 10:26am On Dec 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 Thread: Let's Worship Jesus by ikorodureporta: 10:28am On Dec 06, 2019
crunchyg:
It's that time of the year again were we gather to worship God in praise for how he has kept us from January to December under the umbrella of the Music Concert known as The Experience, organised by the House on the Rock Church. Every year thousands of worshipers gather at Tarawa Belewa Square (TBS) Lagos to worship the king of kings. The date is today 6th of Dec 2019 and the Time is 7pm till dawn. But you need to get there on time to get a good seat and remember keeping seats for your friends will not be allowed this year. Its a first come first serve basis.
God is ready
The stage is ready
The question is
Are you ready
To praise your way to 2020

are yr leaders followers of Christ, or Freemasons??
Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 Thread: Let's Worship Jesus by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2019
lemme just book space grin grin grin
Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 Thread: Let's Worship Jesus by StrikeBack(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2019
All these yearly events with no impact on the society.

I still don't understand what people practice in Nigeria.

Please someone should make me understand
Re: The EXPERIENCE 2019 Thread: Let's Worship Jesus by crunchyg: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
StrikeBack:
All these yearly events with no impact on the society.

I still don't understand what people practice in Nigeria.

Please someone should make me understand
Its impacting the worshipers of God, so don't stress your self

(1) (Reply)

Does God Want To Frustrate Me / Pope Francis Sick As Coronavirus Invades Italy / The Qur'an As The Biggest Proof Against Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.