Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (80999 Views)

Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by lastempero: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Give it to the dogs.. An igb
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2019
Shameful I must say
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by sylve11: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2019
this is so annoying angry cool
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Airhix(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2019
What is the problem with this country? Our security architecture being used for political gains,
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:47am On Dec 06, 2019
kilisi:
Do we really have a president in this country!

This is total anarchy!

Why can't Buhari call the DSS to order?

This is absolutely shameful to pit it mildly!

So at your age you don't realise Buhari is the one dishing the orders or you think DSS can do this on their own?

5 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:47am On Dec 06, 2019
jahsharon:

He is not just clueless, he a drunk ineffectual buffoon with no sense at all.

Stop mistaking him for your father .

Yes your papa

10 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Lessel: 10:48am On Dec 06, 2019
Democrazy waiting for its burial here.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2019
This drama is funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin awada kerikeri DSS falling our hand,the batman movie you scripted on this guy is not enough .
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2019
The Executive is undermining the authority of the Judiciary. Where is the independence of arms of government and separation of power?

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Yujin(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2019
Johniyke2flex:
I'm very sorry for being an unwavering believer in this entity called Nigeria. I apologize for my stewpidity and I join the realists in saying Nigeria is truly a shit hole. I have seen the light.
Welcome bro. Now, search for Nigerian history from writers and not Wikipedia. Read a lot to find out the history of the shithole.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by adenigga(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2019
booscy:
Do we have a Judiciary? No I don't think so, if we did, many people won't be in power today.

The judiciary & legislative arms have been pocketed by the executive arm.

For them not to have any action against this barbarism!

I weep for this country!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2019
I blame the Yorubas for always betraying other tribes to vote in the North undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by jamace(m): 10:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Demo-crazy in a democracy.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by 1web: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2019
nawa oo
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by goatface: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2019
This government is really taking it to the next level. What kind of fuckery is this? U guys shud let this man be na. Haven't he suffered enough.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2019
Oh boy, see madness o
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2019
When Buhari said yes who can say No?

8x8 Una never see something
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Septre: 10:52am On Dec 06, 2019
kilisi:
Do we really have a president in this country!

This is total anarchy!

Why can't Buhari call the DSS to order?

This is absolutely shameful to pit it mildly!

You must be very young. DSS is acting on the order of the president and those in the presidency

2 Likes

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
uzohrome:
This is obtainable when we have a tyrant in the position of authority. Buhari needs to repent indefinitely or this country will just one day burst into war.

A leopard cannot change its spots.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by ahogo: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2019
In as much as I fault sowore for bringing and supporting this useless government from the onset,and I would have love him to enjoy the change he called for back in 2015,I call on Nigeria's of sound minds to rise their voice and speak for this country, if not one day like a dream we find a Somalia in our land,also this is a shame to the Yoruba leaders,the obas and were is tinubu and the likes? Shame on you all.see una life for outside. APC Change. God to continue to dey punish all of una.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Yujin(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2019
jamace:
The Executive is undermining the authority of the Judiciary. Where is the independence of arms of government and separation of power?
Does it really matter to those who think they own the country. All of you who always support them are just a story away from suffering such humiliation if not worst. What do you think the fulanis are trying to protect? Stop supporting them and see how they'll run away from Nigeria with their tails between their legs.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by donaldde2: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2019
It shall not be well with this country anymore. Oh, Buhari and is followers want to purposely impose hate of speech on us to mute us so that we will not be allow to speak our mind physically. una like or not revolution must take place.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2019
Sowore will be like, which kind wahala be this... This is tyranny sha.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Femeto: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2019
This country bad o.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Stanfeelings: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2019
State of Anarchy. Oh, what a country
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2019
So a whole law court can be desecrated like this and no one is punished?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.