Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (80998 Views)

Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria is irredeemable.

Hail Biafra ✌�
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2019
This DSS organization is not but a rogue agency. I read a report about them last night on ThePunch, where countless of people were detained for years without trial and flagrant abuse of rule of law and court orders. Yet we are supposed to be under a #Change system and government. May the sympatizers of APC have their taste of these tyranny soonest not one of them will be spared because their is enough tyranny to go round.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by femi4: 11:02am On Dec 06, 2019
Breaking: Sowore Rearrested!
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by somziency: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2019
All this is just to create fear in Sowore, Bakare and in whosoever that might rise up tomorrow to revolt against this government. Nice Strategy. But the will of the people is superior any day anytime.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Flets:
This is truly absurd.

Where are the fools shouting change in 2015?, Hope you are all happy with the Change you clamored for?

The absolutely insane is the new normal.

You say Buhari is a tyrant, yet you frown at the rights of people to make choices during elections. You are calling people fools for exercising their rights.

Just imagine yourself as president. Many people will be in jail for exercising their rights in ways you don't like. You would have ordered the arrest of people like Fayose and FFK.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Built2last:
Lol

If you knew Buhari, you know the release will not last. Sowore should get ready. Next move will be to kill him and after 6 months. Everything fades away.

Between 2020 and 2021 they will go after Tinubu. He will not survive it.

Fulani does not have any southern friends. They use you and dump when they are done. And they never forgive. Less I forget. They are coming after Rochas too.

NOTE : Age-Old Dichotomy Of Justice In Nigeria

There was once a time when a government was overthrown for corruption and the president of that corrupt government was under “house arrest”, while his vp that hardly signed cheques was in Kirikiri Maximum prison.

For those who do not know, the president that headed that corrupt government and whose punishment was house arrest is a Fulani Muslim. His vice president is an Igbo man and a Christian.

I need not say the name of the leader who put the Fulani man at home, continuing to sleep with his wife and play with his children, while the Igbo man wqs battling mosquitoes, disease and dirt and death in prison.

Okay I wil state his name. He is Muhammadu Buhari

So when you step to my page to wuestion my pointing out the fact that Muslim Fulanis never get jailed for corruption and that the thieving El Rufais walk free, come to me with facts to the contrary like naming names. If you have no such counter-facts, do not sully my page with accusations of my seeing too much tribe and region and religion in everything. Tell me what EL Rufai was worth before he came into government. Come to my page and tell me why Shagari was at home f..kcing his wife while Ekweme who was just a VP was in Kirikiriri.

They went after Jonathan's wife, did you ever hear they tried Namadi Sambo or any of his wives.

Open your eyes people. You are being screwed from behind with your face covered with equity
What a great lie! Is this what you'll tell your kids about Nigerian history? I pity them.. Buhari's vp was Tunde Idiagbon not Alex Ekwueme. Shehu Shagari was the president when Alex Ekwueme was the VP.. U just silently keep quiet when you don't know something, instead of writing rubbish and misleading the ignorants. It is because of people like u the govt is proposing the social media bill. #Oniranu
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by chukskafor(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Naija my country, which way? one day one trouble but now it's one day many trouble

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by veraponpo(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2019
Built2last:
Lol

If you knew Buhari, you know the release will not last. Sowore should get ready. Next move will be to kill him and after 6 months. Everything fades away.

Fulani does not have any southern friends. They use you and dump when they are done. And they never forgive. Less I forget. They are coming after Rochas too.

There was once a time when a government was overthrown for corruption and the president of that corrupt government was under “house arrest”, while his vp that hardly signed cheques was in Kirikiri Maximum prison.

For those who do not know, the president that headed that corrupt government and whose punishment was house arrest is a Fulani Muslim. His vice president is an Igbo man and a Christian.

I need not say the name of the leader who put the Fulani man at home, continuing to sleep with his wife and play with his children, while the Igbo man wqs battling mosquitoes, disease and dirt and death in prison.

So when you step to my page to wuestion my pointing out the fact that Muslim Fulanis never get jailed for corruption and that the thieving El Rufais walk free, come to me with facts to the contrary like naming names. If you have no such counter-facts, do not sully my page with accusations of my seeing too much tribe and region and religion in everything. Tell me what EL Rufai was worth before he came into government. Come to my page and tell me why Shagari was at home f..kcing his wife while Ekweme who was just a VP was in Kirikiriri.

They went after Jonathan's wife, did you ever hear they tried Namadi Sambo or any of his wives.

Open your eyes people. You are being screwed from behind with your face covered with equity

Dasuki must be igbo, then. Is Elzakzaky and Urhobo man?
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by TissuePaper: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2019
Is the judiciary still respected in this country?
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2019
Zontage:
How did I even become a Nigeria?

Like is this country cursed or what?

Who did we offend?

Who shall we appease?

Can't God just restart this country and give everyone in it freedom of selection to any country of choice.
God doesn't do for a man what a man ought to do for himself. Be willing to lose your life in order to save it. In other words, become a fatalist for the sake of your freedom. This is what every oppressor fear.
Sowore will come out stronger if he survives this. I see a high ranking commander in him. We are watching. The end of the fulani reign is near.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Built2last: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2019
veraponpo:

Has any of them been convicted and jailed? Maybe am not aware
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2019
The redundant tyrant/ clueless coupist is all shades lawlessness & brigandage!

The shithole is fast plunging south!
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Unghost: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2019
uzohrome:
This is obtainable when we have a tyrant in the position of authority. Buhari needs to repent indefinitely or this country will just one day burst into war.

see monkey
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by cashinnaira: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria deserve the leaders they voted for. I remember the same president was there in 1984.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Built2last: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Dagrace01:
What a great lie! Is this what you'll tell your kids about Nigerian history? I pity them.. Buhari's vp was Tunde Idiagbon not Alex Ekwueme.

You have a major problem with comprehension. Read again

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by einsteine(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2019
They chased the judge? LMAO
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by descartes400: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2019
See dem dem full this thread! Nigerians and mouth sha!
Empty barrels, no substance!
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2019
Beehshorp:
I just have one thing to say about Sowore.

"You reap what you sow"....

What did he sow that he is reaping?

Don't tell me that you believe that GEJ was a saint and that we made a mistake by removing him?

Because I have a list of DSS and military atrocities under GEJ. If many of you have short memories, not all Nigerians have.

We remember what transpired during the 2014 gubernatorial elections in Osun and Ekiti. We remember the students supporting APC who were arrested in 2014 by DSS. We have not forgotten the pregnant woman in APC Data center who DSS arrested and held without a charge.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by ThatKING(m): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Paperwhite:
Chai! And have the judge delivered judgement or just a display of their hallmark anarchy, impunity, brigandage and desecration of court process?

Nigeria is doomed.The upgraded version of the 1983-1985 tyranny have come to stay.What a lawless organization.
sowore was trying to resist arrest
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Unghost: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Yujin:

God doesn't do for a man what a man ought to do for himself. Be willing to lose your life in order to save it. In other words, become a fatalist for the sake of your freedom. This is what every oppressor fear.
Sowore will come out stronger if he survives this. I see a high ranking commander in him. We are watching. The end of the fulani reign is near.

another monkey
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by NwsBoy: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2019
Mtcheew...I allow one guy to connect to my hotspot.... cry cry I'm busy reading news while the guys is watching video back-to-back...

No be say my data plenty oo cry

This world sef...is it bad to share!!?

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Zontage: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2019
Yujin:

When? How?

Can you fast forward to the end now?
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by bakescos01: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Smh. Abuja has turned to a theatre of the absurd. Jobless people are used as tools to protest stupid things. Government should find work for this set of protesting he-goats.

You are a big fool. I usually don’t do this. I watched the live video the court adjourned the case and DSS came to kidnap him and you are here saying rubbish. We Nigerians are just the cause of what we are facing. This thing happening is coming down on all of us. It’s just one at a time. Fight together for freedom or wait till it come to your turn. You and your family are not safe in this country. Those that don’t have anything to eat will soon be fighting back and they will have to rob those that can afford food in their environment and not the secured politician. It’s happening and it’s about to go down. We will all see it soon.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by einsteine(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2019
Dagrace01:
What a great lie! Is this what you'll tell your kids about Nigerian history? I pity them.. Buhari's vp was Tunde Idiagbon not Alex Ekwueme. Shehu Shagari was the president when Alex Ekwueme was the VP.. U just silently keep quiet when you don't know something, instead of writing rubbish and misleading the ignorants. It is because of people like u the govt is proposing the social media bill. #Oniranu

You lack the ability to comprehend.

Shehu Shagari was placed under house arrest. His VP, Ekwueme, was sent to prison.

I hope you comprehend now? Because I don’t understand how you read that and decided he was referring to Ekwueme as Buhari’s VP

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Leeprince: 11:10am On Dec 06, 2019
O boy, nothing sweet past democracy under buhari.. Buhari for third term..no shaking.. Nigerian we have sense by force.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by einsteine(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2019
bakescos01:

You are a big fool. I usually don’t do this. I watched the live video the court adjourned the case and DSS came to kidnap him and you are here saying rubbish. We Nigerians are just the cause of what we are facing. This thing happening is coming down on all of us. It’s just one at a time. Fight together for freedom or wait till it come to your turn. You and your family are not safe in this country. Those that don’t have anything to eat will soon be fighting back and they will have to rob those that can afford food in their environment and not the secured politician. It’s happening and it’s about to go down. We will all see it soon.

Did you read what he wrote before insulting him? This is why American schools insist we must sit for TOEFL
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by TerdooDue: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2019
pawesome:
Zoogeria

Hate speech ��
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2019
Built2last:
Lol

#words on marble! Thumbs up!
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
I blame the Yorubas for always betraying other tribes to vote in the North undecided

e be like say 4 ur olosho hustle dem don use priick drill hole 4 ur brain ... atiku wu happens to be d 2nd runner is from east or SS.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Yujin(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2019
veraponpo:

Dasuki is a personal vendetta. Elzakzaky is actually a Hausa man whose brand of Islam threatens the fulani led Sunni brand of Islam in Nigeria. They will never make this open to all of you. Mark this word today. Ganduje will be made to suffer for his effontery in the nearest future. He forgot that a lizard may be tolerated in the midst of crocs. There exist a big difference between both.
As for you their willing slave, I pity you. It's just painful that you're suffering by the corner and yet aiding them in the oppression. I pray you wake up fast before you counted in their statistics of being a cannon fodder.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

So at your age you don't realise Buhari is the one dishing the orders or you think DSS can do this on their own?

Let them keep living in denial... As if DSS has now become independent of the presidency.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.