Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) (81004 Views)

Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Olukoso1:
BUT SERIOUSLY WHY DO OUR GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS LIKE EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES... undecided
. Nigeria �����

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by maximusprime2000: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tonyblessed:
Don't pity him one bit. He was instrumental in bringing the party to power. So reap what you sow.

you dont even considered the eternal shame this is bringing to Nigeria judiciary globally. your level of thinking is very shallow.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmmm, the DSS officials should be probed and sent to jail, what nonsense, they should know they will surely leave that position one day.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

It is lazy to say that the DSS and military are a reflection of leadership.

If you think this way, then, how can you explain police brutality in the United States?

Initially, we had thought that perhaps racism accounted for police brutality on blacks in the United States, but why didn't it stop when Obama became president?

Like I wrote, the brutality of law enforcement agencies goes beyond Buhari. Remove Buhari, and the problem would still be there. It is more of a mentality and institution problem than body language.
Did you read the part I stated that this is a leadership cum system issue? Our systems are bad and non operational in all ramifications, but in the midst of this, these institutions acting as barbarians are subject to authority, but in the case where the leaders use them to achieve ulterior motives then why won't they go rogue?
Finally I will submit by saying that, all of the insanity you see or read about can out rightly be stopped so long the leadership comes to equity with clean hands. please note that my grouse is not against Buhari, but the government at all levels that permit these madness to persist in our country.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Staro: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chai
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Ebenfat: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Beehshorp:
I just have one thing to say about Sowore.

"You reap what you sow"....

Bastard you
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by gmaa(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu escaped and Nigeria have learned her lesson
but for Sowore mba its now 1-1
Many people don't know what freedom is, they would not trade it for anything if at all they know what it takes to be free.
if you have a roof over your head, and a food on your table for you and your family. Glorify God Almighty for for His grace upon your life and stop chasing fleeting shadow called LIFE ... a deceiving enjoyment.
have you ever ponder over this that, the years you will spend in your grave, in the dark, all alone is much more than the years you shall spend in life.
If you know the reality of life, you will realize that nothing is worth dying for, Nothing is worth your freedom and your happiness. not even Nigeria.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
uzohrome:
This is obtainable when we have a tyrant in the position of authority. Buhari needs to repent indefinitely or this country will just one day burst into war.
How can some one who refused to worship the true God attain paradise without ticket and Visa just like that ? Instead of worshipping God alone he chooses to dance and sing wasted about 80 years without obtaining a ticket. Even in the world i must be mad to offer u a reward by just dancing singing talkless doing a dance in the name of serving God , not even Islamic or Christian way for that matter. God almighty can never have an anus and penix my brother, u are only seeing the truth but denied it, how can a God goes to toilet ? Couldn't u use logic and place God in the higher rank as he deserved, how dare u chooses a man of God Jesus Christ to be the God almighty ? Jesus was never the almighty because almighty shouldn't be tarnish of any degrading figure at all, God knows the hidden things no matter how far they are situated not like Jesus who saw a tree of fruit, he came thinking of plucking one but found it to be having no fruit at all, Jesus Christ cried in many occasions, he urinate and excret shitt because he drinks and eat food, he was castigated and humiliated, instead of u realizing a God can never be defeated by any being u took it as a courage of salvation. There is no way u will wear a mini skirt, dance all the time, fornicate, drink alcohol and call it a wise advance way of living and with all these u think God did shed his blood to save u. U will definitely understand one day that u have wasted ur time on Earth while by then it's too late, u can not be given another chance because the truth is plain infront of u but u choose merry making part because its the Satan shining light, u can fornicate, drink alcohol it's not forbidden for u, though ur scripture said u shouldn't drink same way Bible asked ur women to cover their hairs and never utter a word in the church but instead u are always mocking Muslim women as naming them deprived of their rights, u can not even show me which chapter in the Bible did said women should cover themselves, u dnt even read the Bible, but u always put a black spot on Islam as terrorist while if u analyze the percentage of the terrorist within Islamic world they are only a fraction, they are all less than 4 million, u ignored about the peace loving majority but busy insulting all Muslims for the action of the lesser ones who are also terrorist to their Islamic brothers that do not take arm, Islam never say u should kill with no reason the way it happens today, we despised the terrorist, we the majority hated them because our God said u will be punish in hell if u kill even a pagan or ethiest, at the end let me tell u something dnt bother ur fingers typing back to me because even if u do i would not see it,regarding how i quit rea
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Built2last:
Lol

If you knew Buhari, you know the release will not last. Sowore should get ready. Next move will be to kill him and after 6 months. Everything fades away.

Between 2020 and 2021 they will go after Tinubu. He will not survive it.

Fulani does not have any southern friends. They use you and dump when they are done. And they never forgive. Less I forget. They are coming after Rochas too.

NOTE : Age-Old Dichotomy Of Justice In Nigeria

There was once a time when a government was overthrown for corruption and the president of that corrupt government was under “house arrest”, while his vp that hardly signed cheques was in Kirikiri Maximum prison.

For those who do not know, the president that headed that corrupt government and whose punishment was house arrest is a Fulani Muslim. His vice president is an Igbo man and a Christian.

I need not say the name of the leader who put the Fulani man at home, continuing to sleep with his wife and play with his children, while the Igbo man wqs battling mosquitoes, disease and dirt and death in prison.

Okay I wil state his name. He is Muhammadu Buhari

So when you step to my page to wuestion my pointing out the fact that Muslim Fulanis never get jailed for corruption and that the thieving El Rufais walk free, come to me with facts to the contrary like naming names. If you have no such counter-facts, do not sully my page with accusations of my seeing too much tribe and region and religion in everything. Tell me what EL Rufai was worth before he came into government. Come to my page and tell me why Shagari was at home f..kcing his wife while Ekweme who was just a VP was in Kirikiriri.

They went after Jonathan's wife, did you ever hear they tried Namadi Sambo or any of his wives.

Open your eyes people. You are being screwed from behind with your face covered with equity
How can some one who refused to worship the true God attain paradise without ticket and Visa just like that ? Instead of worshipping God alone he chooses to dance and sing wasted about 80 years without obtaining a ticket. Even in the world i must be mad to offer u a reward by just dancing singing talkless doing a dance in the name of serving God , not even Islamic or Christian way for that matter. God almighty can never have an anus and penix my brother, u are only seeing the truth but denied it, how can a God goes to toilet ? Couldn't u use logic and place God in the higher rank as he deserved, how dare u chooses a man of God Jesus Christ to be the God almighty ? Jesus was never the almighty because almighty shouldn't be tarnish of any degrading figure at all, God knows the hidden things no matter how far they are situated not like Jesus who saw a tree of fruit, he came thinking of plucking one but found it to be having no fruit at all, Jesus Christ cried in many occasions, he urinate and excret shitt because he drinks and eat food, he was castigated and humiliated, instead of u realizing a God can never be defeated by any being u took it as a courage of salvation. There is no way u will wear a mini skirt, dance all the time, fornicate, drink alcohol and call it a wise advance way of living and with all these u think God did shed his blood to save u. U will definitely understand one day that u have wasted ur time on Earth while by then it's too late, u can not be given another chance because the truth is plain infront of u but u choose merry making part because its the Satan shining light, u can fornicate, drink alcohol it's not forbidden for u, though ur scripture said u shouldn't drink same way Bible asked ur women to cover their hairs and never utter a word in the church but instead u are always mocking Muslim women as naming them deprived of their rights, u can not even show me which chapter in the Bible did said women should cover themselves, u dnt even read the Bible, but u always put a black spot on Islam as terrorist while if u analyze the percentage of the terrorist within Islamic world they are only a fraction, they are all less than 4 million, u ignored about the peace loving majority but busy insulting all Muslims for the action of the lesser ones who are also terrorist to their Islamic brothers that do not take arm, Islam never say u should kill with no reason the way it happens today, we despised the terrorist, we the majority hated them because our God said u will be punish in hell if u kill even a pagan or ethiest, at the end let me tell u something dnt bother ur fingers typing back to me because even if u do i would not see it,regarding how i quit reading since 2011,and beside ur women are not more than prostitute as ur religion allow it, we call them okoto in our area in the north 5 out of 10 are professional prostitute.
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Flets:
This is truly absurd.

Where are the fools shouting change in 2015?, Hope you are all happy with the Change you clamored for?

The absolutely insane is the new normal.
should buhari contest again there is no doubt he will win and more than the votes number gotten before would be the case. We dnt only like him but loved him with all thy heart. Buhari forever
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Flets:
This is truly absurd.

Where are the fools shouting change in 2015?, Hope you are all happy with the Change you clamored for?

The absolutely insane is the new normal.
should buhari contest again there is no doubt he will win and more than the votes number gotten before would be the case. We dnt only like him but loved him with all thy heart. Buhari forever did anybody tell u not to commit suicide ? Just go ahead and jump onitcha bridge, pls
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Built2last: 12:26am On Dec 07, 2019
Solorrman:
How can some one who refused to worship the true God attain paradise without ticket and Visa just like that ? Instead of worshipping God alone he chooses to dance and sing wasted about 80 years without obtaining a ticket. Even in the world i must be mad to offer u a reward by just dancing singing talkless doing a dance in the name of serving God , not even Islamic or Christian way for that matter. God almighty can never have an anus and penix my brother, u are only seeing the truth but denied it, how can a God goes to toilet ? Couldn't u use logic and place God in the higher rank as he deserved, how dare u chooses a man of God Jesus Christ to be the God almighty ? Jesus was never the almighty because almighty shouldn't be tarnish of any degrading figure at all, God knows the hidden things no matter how far they are situated not like Jesus who saw a tree of fruit, he came thinking of plucking one but found it to be having no fruit at all, Jesus Christ cried in many occasions, he urinate and excret shitt because he drinks and eat food, he was castigated and humiliated, instead of u realizing a God can never be defeated by any being u took it as a courage of salvation. There is no way u will wear a mini skirt, dance all the time, fornicate, drink alcohol and call it a wise advance way of living and with all these u think God did shed his blood to save u. U will definitely understand one day that u have wasted ur time on Earth while by then it's too late, u can not be given another chance because the truth is plain infront of u but u choose merry making part because its the Satan shining light, u can fornicate, drink alcohol it's not forbidden for u, though ur scripture said u shouldn't drink same way Bible asked ur women to cover their hairs and never utter a word in the church but instead u are always mocking Muslim women as naming them deprived of their rights, u can not even show me which chapter in the Bible did said women should cover themselves, u dnt even read the Bible, but u always put a black spot on Islam as terrorist while if u analyze the percentage of the terrorist within Islamic world they are only a fraction, they are all less than 4 million, u ignored about the peace loving majority but busy insulting all Muslims for the action of the lesser ones who are also terrorist to their Islamic brothers that do not take arm, Islam never say u should kill with no reason the way it happens today, we despised the terrorist, we the majority hated them because our God said u will be punish in hell if u kill even a pagan or ethiest, at the end let me tell u something dnt bother ur fingers typing back to me because even if u do i would not see it,regarding how i quit reading since 2011,and beside ur women are not more than prostitute as ur religion allow it, we call them okoto in our area in the north 5 out of 10 are professional prostitute.

Don't allow me open a can of worms on your demon who calls himself prophet Mohammed who was a paedophile. Slaughter with the sword and transferred vampire spirit into all of you. Today you all crave for blood. Suck and drink human blood in the name of Jihad.

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Insectkiller: 12:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Shit happens..only in d Zoo

In a court of Law
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Lloydokeke: 3:02am On Dec 07, 2019
Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria

1 Like

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by VanSARS: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Built2last:
Lol

If you knew Buhari, you know the release will not last. Sowore should get ready. Next move will be to kill him and after 6 months. Everything fades away.

Fulani does not have any southern friends. They use you and dump when they are done. And they never forgive. Less I forget. They are coming after Rochas too.

There was once a time when a government was overthrown for corruption and the president of that corrupt government was under “house arrest”, while his vp that hardly signed cheques was in Kirikiri Maximum prison.

For those who do not know, the president that headed that corrupt government and whose punishment was house arrest is a Fulani Muslim. His vice president is an Igbo man and a Christian.

I need not say the name of the leader who put the Fulani man at home, continuing to sleep with his wife and play with his children, while the Igbo man wqs battling mosquitoes, disease and dirt and death in prison.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

So when you step to my page to wuestion my pointing out the fact that Muslim Fulanis never get jailed for corruption and that the thieving El Rufais walk free, come to me with facts to the contrary like naming names. If you have no such counter-facts, do not sully my page with accusations of my seeing too much tribe and region and religion in everything. Tell me what EL Rufai was worth before he came into government. Come to my page and tell me why Shagari was at home f..kcing his wife while Ekweme who was just a VP was in Kirikiriri.

They went after Jonathan's wife, did you ever hear they tried Namadi Sambo or any of his wives.

Open your eyes people. You are being screwed from behind with your face covered with equity
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by tayor3(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
are u serious?
Emytea:
i cry for my nation nigeria

and the painful aspect of it is that some people even came to protest against Sowore outside the court

Lord why why why
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by luluosas(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Shame on the DSS
Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by somtookeke(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
*Sowore: Don’t Interfere In Nigeria’s Internal Affairs, Group Cautions U.S. Senator*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/sowore-dont-interfere-in-nigerias.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Aremu45: 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Built2last:
LolBrother, u said it all a word is enough for a wise.

Re: DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) by Aremu45: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2021
tayor3:
are u serious?
,These are nonetities. 'alumagiri paid protesters that didn't know btw left and right. The imbeciles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / Ajimobi, New Re-Elected Oyo Governor Got A Kiss From His Wife. / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.