Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) (234574 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Slurity(m): 2:32am On Dec 07, 2019
wunmi590:
embarassed

Hmmm, me watch two grown men punch themselves?

Boxing, I don't think i can watch it, e go be like say nah me dey recieve the punch.

Wish the winner all the best.
Boxing is for men and not women in heart

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Slurity(m): 2:34am On Dec 07, 2019
Beating AJ again means he will be starting from scratch
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by planetx: 2:58am On Dec 07, 2019
AJ will knock this fat amigo the fvck out, I predict a 4th or 5th round knockout. AJ has lost weight which was his Achilles heels in the first fight, he now has a good body weight to go 12 rounds if need be while the Mexican amigo has ballooned to almost 300 pounds eating too much tamales and burritos.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by toluxa1(m): 3:06am On Dec 07, 2019
I sell DAZN accounts for N2500. Instead of paying $20
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Omotaday(m): 3:14am On Dec 07, 2019
Kylekent59:
Ruiz would trash Joshua comes tomorrow's night.

Sometimes it is good to tell oneself the truth rather to holding it back because of favouritism or being a citizen with the same person.

I love telling myself the truth, Joshua is a Nigerian and I am suppose to support or go for him to win because I reside in Nigeria, but when it comes to truth, nothing can stop me.

What do you mean truth? Like you have watched the fight in your dream and you saw Ruiz beat Joshua.

This is a fight that is yet to take place and you are telling “truth” that Joshua will lose.

Some people need their head checked

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Minjim: 3:25am On Dec 07, 2019
faceland:
Joshua might be smashed the second time.

Ipob spotted

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by wink2015(m): 4:05am On Dec 07, 2019
Which tv station is going to televised the match in Nigeria?

Where can one stream online?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by kingjrofficial(m): 4:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Kylekent59:

Sometimes it is good to tell oneself the truth rather to holding it back because of favouritism or being a citizen with the same person.
Next time use ur head......

AJ goonna knock that fat albino straight down....he underrated him from the first fight......he's learn his weakness and he's more balanced

I love telling myself the truth, Joshua is a Nigerian and I am suppose to support or go for him to win because I reside in Nigeria, but when it comes to truth, nothing can stop me.

#mumutalk
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by kingjrofficial(m): 4:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Kylekent59:

AJ goonna knock that fat albino straight down....he underrated him from the first fight......he's learn his weakness and he's more balanced

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Dimejimichael(m): 5:17am On Dec 07, 2019
who won btw AJ and the fat Mexican??

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Enemyofpeace: 5:28am On Dec 07, 2019
faceland:
no thanks to DJ Cuppy that keeps distracting the guy with her local pussssssy

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Enemyofpeace: 5:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Kylekent59:

To use you do rituals just dey hungry me like shawarma

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Enemyofpeace: 5:30am On Dec 07, 2019
wink2015:
Which tv station is going to televised the match in Nigeria?

Where can one stream online?
NTA Ilorin channel 10
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by lebete3000: 5:30am On Dec 07, 2019
faceland:

Omo na now I know sey height no mean anything. The guy even short pass the two of them, yet TKOd A.J

Na wa oh...
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 07, 2019
I pray for AJ to win.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Oguieke(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2019
I saw it clearly? AJ was trampling on Andy Ruiz and he was crying and begging for help. the match is already in favor of AJ,Nigeria and Africa at large.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by TruthHurts100: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2019
fairfora:
I found it hard to believe the same Joshua who thrashed Klitschko was felled by Ruiz. I wish ruiz could meet Klitschko in a fight. Anyway, in sports anything can happen . He should act like once beaten, twice shy and reclaim his mandate tomorrow. Good luck to him.

Everything na set up abeg

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Wisekid0001(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2019
AJ WILL WIN THIS REMATCH 100%.... NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2019
AJ needs to avoid body shots. He needs to use his height and box from outside. Use his jabs well, move around and wait patiently for a slip from Ruiz.

He doesn't need to go for an instant kill. Short boxers are more dangerous than tall boxers

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by chewwie(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2019
Am I the only one rooting for Ruiz Jr?
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by klexycole(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2019
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Nature8(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2019
faceland:

I fear for him too bro
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by yb43(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Up Aj. but always try to avoid that Otedola's Daughter. many womens are success to many mans life why many are Dead success in man's life. Aj be careful.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by ghettokid1(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2019
light099:

Is the first guy wearing a binocular under his skin? undecided
he no wear anything o!. na beating do him like that
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by wunmi590(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2019
Slurity:
Boxing is for men and not women in heart

Lol grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by shaklisco(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2019
HenryHenry177:
They go beat Joshua en sote after e die de go rush e spirit with strecher comot for d ring grin
enemy of progress
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Passionate1(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2019

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Kylekent59: 8:31am On Dec 07, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
To use you do rituals just dey hungry me like shawarma

kingjrofficial:

Omotaday:
What do you mean truth? Like you have watched the fight in your dream and you saw Ruiz beat Joshua.

This is a fight that is yet to take place and you are telling “truth” that Joshua will lose.

Some people need their head check.

When that finally happens, I shall quote you guys.

No wonder Nigeria is backwards because you people don't wanna listen to the truth.

Have you tried looking at their data?

Have you looked on them, who do you think is more balanced?

What about their records?

Those days of name is gone, it is strength that speaks.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Passionate1(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) by Passionate1(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Good luck bro!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (82) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015 / Difference Btw Handicap 0:1 And Handicap 1:0 / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: 2017 AFCON Qualifiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.