Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,538 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:30 PM

Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us (62207 Views)

Buhari's Bad Market: Awka Based Businessman Removes Portrait In His Office- Pics / Femi Adesina To Soyinka: Buhari Inherited Terribly Divided Country From Jonathan / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by toluxe0075: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Interestingly, her husband is the leader of the bad people.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Emzy10(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ayed44:
Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, says “bad people” have taken over the country from people who are “supposed to be in charge”.

Aisha said this on Thursday during a phone-in interview on Television Continental (TVC)’s ‘Journalists Hangout’ programme.

She said it is unacceptable that those who should be in control of the government have remained mute, while some persons are using the social media to bring down the government.

She said fake news has caused her some distress particularly when the president was rumoured to have died, and when he was said to be taking a second wife.

“I didn’t take it seriously because even my husband didn’t know what was happening,” she said of the rumoured marriage.

“Both of us didn’t know what was happening; they just decided to bombard social media with it. They are now taking to social media to bring down the government itself.

“I think that we should not allow people that are nothing to override the innocent; I don’t know why people that are supposed to be in charge should remain mute while bad people take over the country from us. It is impossible and totally unacceptable.”

Aisha also accused presidential aides and other government officials of ignoring issues they should respond to and focusing on things that the presidency has no business in.

“Whenever they (presidential aides) are supposed to take action against the offenders, or to take action or to take charge or be in control, or caution people, they keep mute,” she said.

“But when it comes to unnecessary things, people will start talking of the presidency. A typical example is what happened after the election in Bayelsa state. When the PDP came out and said they would … suspend His Excellency, Goodluck Jonathan, the former president, for doing wrong or something like that.

“I have seen no reason why (the) presidency should come out and say that they were shocked to hear that. Is it their business? Are they PDP members? Is president Jonathan a member of our party? What does that have to do with the presidency?”

https://www.thecable.ng/aisha-buhari-bad-people-have-taken-over-the-country-from-us/amp?__twitter_impression=true

But your Husband is topping all charts Ma'am. I mean he's the no 1 bad nigga running this shii
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by IkemChris(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ma you are too sensible to marry baba ooooo, baba don't even know that he has been too bad as a leader. Hmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by petitejolie(f): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Firstlady that speaks from both sides of her mouth. Tomorrow she is still d one that will campaign for them. She’s just feigning ignorance

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Codes151(m): 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Stfu woman
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by lexy2014: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
ursullalinda:
Meaning your husband is not incharge and incompetent

She is only saying social media bill must be passed
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by lexy2014: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
IkemChris:
Ma you are too sensible to marry baba ooooo, baba don't even know that he has been too bad as a leader. Hmmmm

She is part of d scam of this govt. Don't be deceived
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by nonyofor2(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
This 2face should shut tha Bleep up
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by donbrowser(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
I don't take Aisha Buhari seriously again. Today, she will complain about her husband's government. Tomorrow, you will see her supporting Yahaya Bello
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by emecheboy2(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
This yeye woman just made a hate speech.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Danzakidakura(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Hope you are referring to Abba kyari and Mamman daura
the early people realize that this woman Aisha Buhari is a criminal she is the problem of the country she will come out cry when the policies do not favor her. Forget about the cabals she is the worst cabal she is the one misleading her husband believe me. The so call cabals at trying to control and minimize her excesses .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by BreconHills(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Heffalump:
The bad people she's referring to are all in APC undecided

Even if you're a deaf and dumb and still believe anything good about this govt of Buhari, you should have yourself reassessed and score on the IQ level.

Dont be deceived, the "bad people" cut across all parties and tribes. They fight by day and clink glasses at night. They are united in their resolve to dominate and enslave you. You obviously do not understand the laws of power. If you are still talking tribes and parties then you are already a victim.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by ilyasom(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=valentineuwakwe post=84672829]stop taking rubbish here, you are even part of the problems here....speak the truth about this govt and stop being a coward

Look at this nonentity talking rubbish. She owes you nothing
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by lonelydora: 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ayed44:
Aisha Buhari, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari, says “bad people” have taken over the country from people who are “supposed to be in charge”.

Aisha said this on Thursday during a phone-in interview on Television Continental (TVC)’s ‘Journalists Hangout’ programme.

She said it is unacceptable that those who should be in control of the government have remained mute, while some persons are using the social media to bring down the government.

She said fake news has caused her some distress particularly when the president was rumoured to have died, and when he was said to be taking a second wife.

“I didn’t take it seriously because even my husband didn’t know what was happening,” she said of the rumoured marriage.

“Both of us didn’t know what was happening; they just decided to bombard social media with it. They are now taking to social media to bring down the government itself.

“I think that we should not allow people that are nothing to override the innocent; I don’t know why people that are supposed to be in charge should remain mute while bad people take over the country from us. It is impossible and totally unacceptable.”

Aisha also accused presidential aides and other government officials of ignoring issues they should respond to and focusing on things that the presidency has no business in.

“Whenever they (presidential aides) are supposed to take action against the offenders, or to take action or to take charge or be in control, or caution people, they keep mute,” she said.

“But when it comes to unnecessary things, people will start talking of the presidency. A typical example is what happened after the election in Bayelsa state. When the PDP came out and said they would … suspend His Excellency, Goodluck Jonathan, the former president, for doing wrong or something like that.

“I have seen no reason why (the) presidency should come out and say that they were shocked to hear that. Is it their business? Are they PDP members? Is president Jonathan a member of our party? What does that have to do with the presidency?”

https://www.thecable.ng/aisha-buhari-bad-people-have-taken-over-the-country-from-us/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Aisha Buhari, you are the most useless first lady i have seen.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by wink2015(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ayed44:

Who are the bad people?

You political leaders have made Nigeria unworkable.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Tedpgrass: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
ericsmith:

If the first lady do not come out to shout what can she possibly do, you forget the constitution did not give her office not to talk of power.
she is making all these noise becos she knows only the citizens av the power to caution or query the steps of the govt be it hijacked.
The first lady is making noise, are nigerians also make noise, asides checkin out mercy aigbe & tasha rock massive cleavage on instagram we the youths are we making any serious stand.

I hear you.....

but it still dies not change the fact that she's making the wrong noise which more often than not affects the man in the street and not the Aso Rock cabal..
If anything she's playing their script to a T.

Don't be deceived, she and her daughter are used as distractions when serious unpopular things are happening!!

Look beyond the veil and note that her vituperations are timed with major issues that don't get the required airtime. Resulting in poorly debated bills being passed or inadequate response to the humanitarian need.

Every administration will have their pawns to divert attention .. But for a 1st lady to be so willing to be used as a pawn, abuses that post and by default the Presidency!!

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by OCway92806: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
You this stupid Aisha Buhari, you are a very very stupid young Girl, God punish you federal Government pay my money you bastards! , always complaining about things that don’t exist when your own half brain dead husband is the leader of our country, complaining EVERYTIME about the country like we are all illiterates and we are all delusional God punish your family bastard!!! The place you have in hell is different!!! Bastard woman
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Inanslove(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nnamdi kanu could be right about Jubril
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by therealpeace: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Your papa is tyrant Buhari and your mama is heartless Aisha then there is fire on the mountaim. This guys are breeding Hitlers that must not be allowed near power.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Arespect10: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
JosEast:
Why una allow bad people taken over? una dey sleep?
Is she God? Stupid question
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Arespect10: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
JosEast:
Why una allow bad people taken over? una dey sleep?
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tedpgrass:

I hear you.....

but it still dies not change the fact that she's making the wrong noise which more often than not affects the man in the street and not the Aso Rock cabal..
If anything she's playing their script to a T.

Don't be deceived, she and her daughter are used as distractions when serious unpopular things are happening!!

Look beyond the veil and note that her vituperations are timed with major issues that don't get the required airtime. Resulting in poorly debated bills being passed or inadequate response to the humanitarian need.

Every administration will have their pawns to divert attention .. But for a 1st lady to be so willing to be used as a pawn, abuses that post and by default the Presidency!!

If you are vast with politics or probably study politics a bit you would av understood her move ... she is not making any diversion move .. every government is prone to conspiracy n i believe that is the situation right now, buhari is bad buh those advising him (cabals) are even worst.
i think her post n relation would give her d enabling room to sayings thngs in clear terms, been subtle is her best shot.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by InvertedHammer: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
/
Rumour is not hate speech.

There was a rumour that OBJ died while in office. His response? I dey kamkpe! Case closed. No arrests. No beheading.

There was a rumour that GEJ is an alcoholic. His response? He hit more ogogoro. No arrests. No beheading.

Buhari should sheath his sword and stop looking who to behead.

/
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by chigoizie7(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ayed44:

When the president doesn’t know things said personally about him, then what does he know?

If he wasn’t not aware of the rumors of him taking a second wife, that means all the cries of poverty and crime and terrorism is not even getting to him, this nation is finished.
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by nwamabo247(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Who are those bad people
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by ayomide8990(m): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84674178:

Hypocrite of the highest order.

Btw, you are calling the First Lady of your country a bitch?!
You think she is your girlfriend's mom?

And you have your account number begging for crumbs at the sport section all over Nairaland?
We no pity you.
You are on your own.

This is one of the reasons the owner of this forum put a disclaimer down there.
Be guided with what you type online.
Stop typing out of anger online,
it has destroyed many people worldwide.
Our cent!

Out of over 30 thousand posts we have made on Nairaland, kindly quote just one, not ten o, just one person we quoted personally that we have ever said any bad or profane words (in your words) as you are accusing us of blatantly.
(Do not rush it Pls! We are giving you a whole 24 hours to do that, so that you can go through as much as possible posts that you can).

If we typed something without quoting you or anyone (e.g God punish all the enemies of Nigeria, who do not want our darling nation to move forward and are always praying for violence in the country) and you believe and claim it, thinking it is for you, if you see yourself as an enemy of Nigeria, then that is your headache in life.
And if you believe Our darling Daddy and his vice are the ones that do not want our nation to move forward and not the thieves you all want back in power,
why not say Amen and move on, why must you be hurt by such posts?!

We could have allowed this to slide as usual, cos replying some of you is simply a waste of time, devoid of any sensible conclusion,
but we have to reply you for posterity sake.

There are rules governing this forum against such words that most be followed.
Any member using any bad or profane words should be reported immediately.
There are different ways of doing that.
So what is your problem?
Your hate for your country and President (as it is all over some of your posts on Nairaland) has been transferred to Manna or what?

Our attention has been drawn to more than 6 different blogs that have copied (word for word), lifted, screenshot our posts from Nairaland (from different topics) to use for topics on their blogs,
so we always mind whatever we post here.
Both for fun (celebrities, Sports and Joke sections) and for seriousness (religion, politics, careers et al....)

We don't really owe you any explanation but as we said, all these are just for posterity sake.
We may too busy to reply you next time.
Be guided.
Trash grin
Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol grin.
ayomide8990, why u quickly edit now?
If you people refuse to follow the rules of the forum,
Goodluck!

But, that ur edited post na world record o.
2 seconds sharp sharp editing. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
vezycash:

Stop threatening advising people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos / Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.