Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (89314 Views)

I Was Manhandled At Awkuzu SARS - Chude Speaks After Release From Police Cell / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
lastmessenger:
I wish Buhari can just disappear

No wahala, Abacha do pass am...

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
hammerU:

U PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BLAMING BUHARI.

NO RIGHT THINKING PERSON WILL EVER BLAME BUHARI.

BLAME THE MONEY MIX ROAD SW FOR USING OBJ LOOT TO ENTHRONE A DICTATOR.

What's this one saying? Are you ok?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by hammerU: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
healthserve:

Abeg bro. Na wetin Seun do? The internet isn't nationalized the last time I checked. The last time I checked Nairaland is hosted on Amazon server and can not be classified as " Nigerian " , but rather " An Internet Company "

SAVE DAT FOR THE COURTS.

U GO HEAR GRAMMAR TIRE, WEN U REACH THERE.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by xristos(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'm really ashamed
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by healthserve(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
hammerU:

SAVE DAT FOR THE COURTS.

U GO HEAR GRAMMAR TIRE, WEN U REACH THERE.

You untied this lunatic?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
You actually believed in him at some point?

Very Optimistic I must say
agbangam:
We now have a huge monster at hand, this is sad. The CJN needs to grow some balls and declare indefinite strike for the Judiciary till Sowore is released and also compel the Legislators to review the laws creating DSS. This no longer Democracy, PMB just dey disappoint some of us that believed in him, this pure evil and abuse of presidential Powers.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Did he break his bail conditions, why rearrest him?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by cococandy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
It does no good to say “we told you so”.
But we did.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by edupedia: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abiboss:

To be honest I regret voting Buhari in 2015 and Also in 2019 respectively ��� I'm Ashamed of my self right now

Stop lying.You did not vote for Buhari
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by donaldde2: 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Thanks for making out some point? Do sowere need to consult Yoruba leaders before fight the right?

Okay, it wasn’t only the Yoruba leaders that were detained by abacha? And hope u were aware or read that that that Hausas has been muting the yorubas from? because of the Yoruba interest? Okay, fine it’s was not only Yoruba that were detained during abacha, so dem fela and awolowo and odas nah abacha regime? Bros, keep defending Yoruba, but I put it on that Yoruba were made of betrayer, selfishness, and very dynamic by nation

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by donaldde2: 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
No country exist today dat didn’t start with dis. Catania is going to come to stand. Weds una greet or not Nigerian is going to separate
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by ejimatic: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
johntayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwn0tt9c--A
FLASH: DSS finally re-arrests Omoyele Sowore after chasing judge out of the courtroom with gun.
He has been taken to the headquarters of the DSS.

#FreeSoworeNow #FreeSowore
. I advise the presidency to release him.He is just making a noise for an identity. He is unimportant in Nigeria.He did not even win a in polling booth in the last election... The poor boy should be released....... I advise those struggling with the DSS to be careful .If there was a stray bullet Nigeria would continue..The truth is I knew he would be rearrested for there has been no sign of penitence in him. He needs to learn how to criticise from Late Gani Fawehinmi and others on Nigeria. He dug the hole of the problem he is facing now.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by edupedia: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
donaldde2:
Honestly. I have nothing say no more. The hypocrites that live in Nigerian are much most especially the yorubas. We are so hypocrite, betrayer , selfish by nature and that that’s how we the Yoruba are created. I will tell u, they are the problem of this country because do dia selfishness interest. Imagine none Yoruba leader has ever come out to speak for this guys. This is how they let them killed Fela, abiola, awolowo.

Shut your trap .You are not Yoruba
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by adesbreath: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
jasmine1600:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total ‘freedom’ you enjoyed under my government."

~ Goodluck Jonathan, 2014

Having freedom of speech under your government did not mean you ruled us well it might also mean you didn't care being abused... sharing this post means nothing.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by lonelydora: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tsolutionifede:
your address pls, we have special gift for you.

If they don send you come, tell them you no see me.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by donaldde2: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ask u forefather if am or not. Hypocrite. Shebi, they have bin muting ur mumu broda in the aso rock after using him for second term election. Calm down and think well before u try shut someone up
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Babaken(m): 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
backnbeta:
Shame on bubu and his supporters undecided
shame to all Nigeria Nigeria leaders.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Abiboss: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
edupedia:

Stop lying.You did not vote for Buhari
Bro I am an APC member I can bet with my life bro
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
ebuka1511:

My brother, Sorry for you, when this Sowore was busy maligning the person of GEJ, writing all sorts of fabricated stories that were not confirmed, no one made any comments, now the chickens have come to roost!!! the little snake it was feeding have grown of age and its appetite is now ripe for human and who else, seems the handler here. He was very instrumental in bringing the government to power. I so love what is going on.

We are all in this together.

Peace

It is good to condemn whoever and whatever is wrong. Whether Sowore, Jona or Baba. What is wrong is wrong.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by webngnews: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sad
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by sylve11: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:
The real revolution may start should this atrocities persist. This country is gone!!

it won't take long. just watch and see. cool

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Minjim: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Why are these ppl disgracing this country like this?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Minjim: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
ebuka1511:

My brother, Sorry for you, when this Sowore was busy maligning the person of GEJ, writing all sorts of fabricated stories that were not confirmed, no one made any comments, now the chickens have come to roost!!! the little snake it was feeding have grown of age and its appetite is now ripe for human and who else, seems the handler here. He was very instrumental in bringing the government to power. I so love what is going on.

We are all in this together.

Peace

What did Sowore exposed about ur hero that you can't get over?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by wunmi590(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
healthserve:

I stand with you my brother. Sowore may have flaws but this could be anyone of us. I feel terribly bad

Honestly
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by healthserve(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
wunmi590:

Honestly

Its time we all became proactive. This is persecution of liberty not just a man

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by dochenaj: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:
The real revolution may start should this atrocities persist. This country is gone!!
Nah, we are too selfish and the odds of a revolution is too bleak and the government knows that hence they keep goading us.
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Suremikky(m): 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is best time for IDRIS ABDULKAREEM to do a remix for Nigeria JAGAJAGA
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
infohenry:
This is really shameful, what exactly did this guy do. Buhari should not allow this guy case end his government.
you no know wetin the guy do? He called for the overthrow of democratically elected president just because he lost in the race.

1 Like

Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Ezetec: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Drama everywhere in this country,say baba
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by UtuokeAlcoholic: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:
Can you explain to me what is REVOLUTION and it's stand in the Nigerian constitution please?
Re: How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nigeria is unsalvageable.... THE FOUNDATION OF NIGERIA WAS THAT OF A COMPANY...BUT GREED MADE THEM RENOVATE IT TO A COUNTRY now its COLLAPSING because the foundation can't carry the WEIGHT...The more we talk unity d more they make more money #DISINTEGRATION

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) / Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.