Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him (43411 Views)

Mamu’s Arrest: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Accuses DSS Of Terrorism / Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels / Oshiomhole Accuses DSS Of Interfering In APC Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by OlujobaSamuel: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Qween098:
PDP is the most useless opposition i have ever seen, if this had happened when PDP was in power, APC wouldnt have let them rest, tho it would be for their own selfish gain but at least it made the government sit up
PDP don't comment on anything to move the nation forward. I expect them to talk about ruga, border closure, sowore, etc, but stuffs like dat no concern dem, wait till they arrest a PDP man, you go see democracy being killed, only God knows how many time democracy don resurrect because na everytime PDP dey tell us sey e die.
All dis weyrey APC dem, someone will take over tomorrow and lock you up without recourse to law, I remember sometimes ago, we had a dss that arrested Lai for walking at night so he injure himself as an old man in oshogbo, someone go arrest you too for belonging to APC tomorrow.
Power is transient

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by paradigmshift(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
bosunjohns:

lalasticlala

why you dey add lalasticlala....
if u no wan buy, people dey way go buy for 2500.
yeye country.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Femijohn198: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
I thank God we are still working against hate speech in house of legislature,because if this bill approved everyone will suffer in the hand of APC
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by InvertedHammer: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:
We need to traject a new course in this country. A day will come when the masses will no longer sit by and watch. We're tired!!!!
/
Such day will not come.

This line had been stated since 1960s.

/

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Okikaneseokwu: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iwanttoto:

The mod that banned my other handle till 2029 because of that bat grilling babeque bittch will die long before 2029.
grin grin till 2029,did u kill someone on NL?
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by propynich123: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by chigoizie7(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
blowjohn:

The man get mind o.

It is not about getting mind. He is fighting a just course.

Nigeria is so much disintegrated now than any other time in the past.

This should have been a time when every well meaning Nigerian should rally behind him and rescue the nation from those corrupt blood sucking politicians. But tribalism and nepotism has eaten deep into our marrows. To some people, they will say it is non of their business afterall it won’t put food on their table, some will also say, afterall he ain’t my tribe, and when you check from the past antecedents, you will be left with no choice but to justify them.

God be with Nigeria. No place is still as sweet as home.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by paradigmshift(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
chigoizie7:
I pity him last last

But I pity the Nigerian masses most

nigeria no get masses... na bunch of hypocrites and internet talkative

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by maximunimpact(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Assassination will be in order, if only Hitler was shot dead the day he tried his failed revolution now movement, the world would't have seen WWII and the holocaust

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by zoghys: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mcuzy:
pls I want to sell Nigeria who wants to buy , I promise I'll sell it very cheap for you , just bring 3000 and its yours

Bad market, you can't get a buyer. Rather sell the devil and am sure you will still get some money, than the lawless and baseless entity Nigeria has become of today. *spit*
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Rubbiish(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kingsteve:

People have no idea what is cooking.
Honestly
Court is the highest hope of d common man
If they are now publicly desecrating the court, then it is finished!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Suremikky(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
teadrake:
We need to traject a new course in this country. A day will come when the masses will no longer sit by and watch. We're tired!!!!

Shut up my friend..social media tiredness abi
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Happyguy201: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quote author=Iwanttoto post=84677072]
The mod that banned my other handle till 2029 because of that bat grilling babeque bittch will die long before 2029.[/quote

Which post is that bro
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Kingsteve(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rubbiish:

Honestly
Court is the highest hope of d common man
If they are now publicly desecrating the court, then it is finished!
That's it!
Plain and simple!

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by chigoizie7(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
paradigmshift:

nigeria no get masses... na bunch of hypocrites and internet talkative

You are correct, tribalism and nepotism is very bad. In this nation, it seems to be deadlier than AIDS.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by bigfish3k: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84677045:
Where exactly is Yele at the moment?!

We need to know please.

We keep reading different stories and seeing different pictures at different locations all day.

All we want is to see him before Mama Yele by Xmas.....that is if he is not calling for war and revolution anymore after the Ministers were named and his name was missing, the same person that was among the first set of people that congratulated 'Bubu' after the election.

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Perhaps...........
what is HABA, as if u are not happy
is this not what our darling daddy promised us in 2015?
this is change
our darling daddy is currently washing off dirts from our darling nigerian flag. And this is one of it
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Kenneth10110(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Enjoyment for the people
Igbadun for d nation
Everyday jolification
Na d change we dey want
Maximum security
Too much electricity
Job opportunity
Na d change we dey want
Apc Apc Apc Apc
Buhari and Osibanjo na d change we dey want(2x)

Olamide in 2015 why Nigerians still come dey complain
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Auxtin85(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iwanttoto:

The mod that banned my other handle till 2029 because of that bat grilling babeque bittch will die long before 2029.

My other handle was banned till 2099, because of same he-goat or she-goat. Just wonder if the mod’s children will be alive at that time

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by ecowas: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
YORUBA PEOPLE UNA DON SEE AM ABI NTOR OOOOO!
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Numerouno94(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Seriously? 2029?

Modified: Its stupid of d mod sha. Wats even special abt nairaland dat u bannin sum1 for 10yrs... Or re dey payin salary dat i dnt knw of?

Now dis d Nigeria we re talkin abt. Wickedness, lawlessness nd tyrants everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by goldman777: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
This man could be Nigeria,s next president buhari is only making him more popular and becoming a great public figure people will be sympathetic to

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by EmperorKpee(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Every time I try to pity this man, I find myself backing out because I'm always remembering how effortlessly he sold Buhari to Nigerians back then in 2014/2015. He should enjoy getting served with the meal he cooked and should stop forming a hero. It's all a matter of agreement gone wrong between himself and the tyrant president up there.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by SmartMen: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Do we have CJN in this country

A wake up call to all Nigerians!!! Protect yourselves!!!

DSS that can re-arrest someone Infront of a judge will not hesitate to kill, cover-up or lie!!!

This is the hand of Buhari, DSS will not dare without him giving a thumb up!!!

Amnesty international here's the evidence you have been waiting for!!!

Lol.. which wake up call? Let those that were used to deceived Nigerians carry their cross biko.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Jamesilvar(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
The man for use common sense discharge yesterday!
You should know when to run and when to fight.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by captainjerry: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
is this the Mandela of Nigeria Mandela of the 21th century

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Okikaneseokwu: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Auxtin85:

My other handle was banned till 2099, because of same he-goat or she-goat. Just wonder if the mod’s children will be alive at that time
Na ur grand children go operate that one grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by zibya: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
WendyTam:
[s][/s]
like I rightfully pointed out, it all amounts to zero work wink
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Auxtin85(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84677045:
Where exactly is Yele at the moment?!

We need to know please.

We keep reading different stories and seeing different pictures at different locations all day.

All we want is to see him before Mama Yele by Xmas.....that is if he is not calling for war and revolution anymore after the Ministers were named and his name was missing, the same person that was among the first set of people that congratulated 'Bubu' after the election.

Hmmmmm, this is deep!

Perhaps...........

You will be remembered many years after you depart this world not of good but for supporting evil against the generation you reigned

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by fowlyansh181(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Qween098:
PDP is the most useless opposition i have ever seen, if this had happened when PDP was in power, APC wouldnt have let them rest, tho it would be for their own selfish gain but at least it made the government sit up
pdp is a Democratic Party, apc, not at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters / Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.