Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him (43434 Views)

Mamu’s Arrest: Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Accuses DSS Of Terrorism / Sowore Accuses APC, PDP Of Spending Beyond N1bn Threshold At Primaries- Channels / Oshiomhole Accuses DSS Of Interfering In APC Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by ursullalinda(f): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
West2019:
may God help us the mistake has be done by voting him to power already .

Yes oh big mistake

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Xisnin(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Qween098:
PDP is the most useless opposition i have ever seen, if this had happened when PDP was in power, APC wouldnt have let them rest, tho it would be for their own selfish gain but at least it made the government sit up
Yes.
Let us leave the real criminals and blame the "corrupt" PDP.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Slynation(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:
No one can kill u. U will survive this and u shall one day rule this nation. I as a person recognize your passion and selflessness since Abiola days, it is a pity the people u are fighting for, doesn't care, u can as well stay in the USA and enjoy your life but u chose to make this sacrifice for this hopeless country.

May the force be with u. Sowore is a hero

Modified: And tears is dropping from my eyes thinking about this. It is a pity
Sowore is a Hero but Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist...
Dalu nu ooO....!!
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by stickle(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
[quoted author=Honor10 post=84676391]No one can kill u. U will survive this and u shall one day rule this nation. I as a person recognize your passion and selflessness since Abiola days, it is a pity the people u are fighting for, doesn't care, u can as well stay in the USA and enjoy your life but u chose to make this sacrifice for this hopeless country.

Modified: And tears is dropping from my eyes thinking about this. It is a pity [/quote]

I feel exactly the way you feel about this. My country has gone to the dogs. God we need your help
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Gywnnwest(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]LOL
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by crossfm: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
Qween098:
PDP is the most useless opposition i have ever seen, if this had happened when PDP was in power, APC wouldnt have let them rest, tho it would be for their own selfish gain but at least it made the government sit up
you are right to an extent but you Forgot the man in power doesn't believe in the rule of law.Jonathan was a democrat.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by oluwaahmed: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
How's that anybody's business? U collected millions of dollars from APC to help package buharis image and slander GEJ tenure in conjunction with foreign powers. You knew so many truth about what would happen should this people get in power yet you closed your eye for you selfish reasons. U better respect yourself before DSS starts slapping you in public, because nothing and no one will do anything.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by DCmonster: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
I said it before on this platform that sowore will die in detention and if he is released they will try to kill the same day he is released. Sowore can't go Scot free for insulting Buhari. Maybe he is thinking Buhari is not man enough like jonathan. He is gonna learn the hard way.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by victorian(f): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2019
Can't he just keep quiet for once!

Na wa o

He saw the stress his family and friends went through to get him out.. Now he's saying DSS wants to assassinate him.

Can't he just be quiet! Go home and restrategise codedly and quietly .

Must he speak to the press?

Does he think Nigeria is a sane country? Sighs

Sowore, you still never learn.

Chai!
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by GGirll: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
say baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless nairaland, the owner and all the mods dead and alive!!!!!

once again sai baba!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Omoslim26: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Dis guy sef too do
you loose election finish instead of make you melo down go find one country carry clean olosho like atiku and d rest you come dey find revolution upandan

now no christmas
rice and chicken for am na water beans him go take do xmas
nonsense:-(

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
APC helping Sowore win Future elections against them
Petty Nation

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by madridsta007(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
willjoe:
This democratic tyranny and apparent disregard for law and courts by Buhari's regime is unmatched.

The Bar and Bench must rise up to you this. I wonder again how the CJN who was appointed through the backdoor will confront his master Buhari on such desecration of law.

Nobody deserves to live the Nigerian life.

You asked a question and answered it yourself. Of course a CJN appointed "through the backdoor" will only be answerable to his master Buhari.
Not the constitution, not the Nigerian people.
Forget about the "Bar and Bench rising". Aint happening.

That is why meritocracy is important. A CJN appointed through the process of merit will be answerable to merit only.
Anyway, Nigerians will not learn lessons. Wasn't it only recently that we had Abacha and his despotic Gulag? In the next 10-20 years again, Nigerians will be drunk on tribalism and vote in/scheme in/bring in a despot as long as it would scheme out a democract who they do not share tribal kinship with.

No, let us be honest. Nigerians will not learn any lesson. A stiff-necked people.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by livebyday(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:
No one can kill u. U will survive this and u shall one day rule this nation. I as a person recognize your passion and selflessness since Abiola days, it is a pity the people u are fighting for, doesn't care, u can as well stay in the USA and enjoy your life but u chose to make this sacrifice for this hopeless country.

Modified: And tears is dropping from my eyes thinking about this. It is a pity
I concur comrade

I concur

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Raylight2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
am I the only one seeing money laundering among the charges?
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
willjoe:
This democratic tyranny and apparent disregard for law and courts by Buhari's regime is unmatched.

The Bar and Bench must rise up to you this. I wonder again how the CJN who was appointed through the backdoor will confront his master Buhari on such desecration of law.

Nobody deserves to live the Nigerian life.

I am ashamed of the judiciary... the Last hope of the common man.. sorry to say they are nothing but carpet in the hands of someone who is not 1/100th of their quality and calibre. HE has made a mockery of them to world and they just can't do a damn thing about it.

See the Rubberstamped ... CJN... in short i am speechless...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Do we have CJN in this country

A wake up call to all Nigerians!!! Protect yourselves!!!

DSS that can re-arrest someone Infront of a judge will not hesitate to kill, cover-up or lie!!!

This is the hand of Buhari, DSS will not dare without him giving a thumb up!!!

Amnesty international here's the evidence you have been waiting for!!!

We dont dear.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mcuzy:
pls I want to sell Nigeria who wants to buy , I promise I'll sell it very cheap for you , just bring 3000 and its yours

China will gladly buy... and send those mfk peeps to death by hanging or to rot in jail angry
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by iamJ(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
payperpost:
Omoyele Sowore Mandela
wetin concern Mandela for here

Na wa

Gum body people dem Dem
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
...This is not how to operate in a democracy...PMB and the people in security should obey the rule of law...anarchy is not far from the doorstep of Aso Rock...
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by nokatakata: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
lol..I wonder what all the judges , lawyers both regular and SANs are thinking right now. On whose orders are the DSS carrying out the arrest. what is the CJN saying. How can a country be this useless and shameless.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by DamiBukola: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Paperwhite:
Of course it's an open secret.Tyrannts are simply intolerant of criticism.This is an opportunity for the CJN, NJC, League of Benchers, NBA and all Nigerians of conscience to rise up against this continued bastardization of legal & democratic process in this nation.

The dumb CJN should have long invited the DSS boss or Mr.President that he is answerable to explain all these lawlessness or give reason why they should not be committed to prison for violating the Nigerian constitution.

Nay! They're rather obessed with a useless fake news/hate speech bill legislation.What a country.
Is Sowore more of a human than Dasuki? Calm down, the soup will soon be served on all of you who praised Buhari when he illegally detained Dasuki and others.
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by itu404(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
The thing you people wants to do to Nigeria via social media only God can save that country. if sowore has been free from one count does that mean he is free from other counts? is this the first time that This kind of trend is happening? why is that many of you do not even like that country why? why? No sane country will rake it lightly when a one time presidential aspirant advocates and call for REVOLUTION. You all continue to rant i am happy that they do not even listen to you riff raffs on social media. i think it is high time that the cost of date be increase to shut your fowl mouths!
You people always bring out the worst in me each time i come here because of your hatred, lies sectionalaim and tribalism. what is wrong with you guys?
Guys who called for another republic in Spain are all in jail nothing happens no one died. please take heed i beg!
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by itu404(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
The thing you people wants to do to Nigeria via social media only God can save that country. if sowore has been free from one count does that mean he is free from other counts? is this the first time that This kind of trend is happening? why is that many of you do not even like that country why? why? No sane country will rake it lightly when a one time presidential aspirant advocates and call for REVOLUTION. You all continue to rant and rave i am happy that they do not even listen to you riff raffs on social media. I think it is high time t the cost of data be increase to shut your fowl mouths!
You people always bring out the worst in people like me each time i come here because of your hatred, lies sectionalism and tribalism. what is wrong with you guys? Why are so parachail? why do you thrive on hate and bile?
Guys who called for another republic in Spain are all in jail nothing happens no one died. please take heed i beg!
Re: Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him by Paperwhite(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
DamiBukola:
Is Sowore more of a human than Dasuki? Calm down, the soup will soon be served on all of you who praised Buhari when he illegally detained Dasuki and others.
For your info, I'm not a Buharideen/Buharimaniac.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results / Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / South-East & South-South Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.