Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,671 members, 7,865,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Bryan – Special Love - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bryan – Special Love (922 Views)

Download Music: 'I Don't Care' By Steves J. Bryan (free Mp3 Download) / Bryan Prince - Gyration Ft T.I.T X Super B / Attention For Bryan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bryan – Special Love by segun995: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2019
Special love” is one of those songs that you listen to once and the rhythm and lyrics hits your cupid sense instantly. Bryan Entertains aka #SureBoy drops this one as his third and last single for 2019. He says it’s his xmas seasons gift to his fast growing fans.
His previous singles, “Rizla” and “Joanna” both recieved immediate acceptance by the industry and, it’s clear that this young man is determined to keep pushing good music into the arena.
Download audio and also watch the official music video of “Special Love”. The visual was directed by the Clarence groomed super music video director ‘Big Juice’.
Check it out and kindly send your comments to Bryan on all social media handles: @BryanEntertains
@realsheikhrecordsofficial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxZbC8mRmE

(1) (Reply)

Skepta – Waze Ft Chip & Young Adz mp3 download / DOWNLOAD MP3: Sarkodie – Fa Hookie Me Ft. Tulenkey / DOWNLOAD: Small Doctor - Soro Soke • Mp3 •

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.