Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Andy Ruiz Jr Va Anthony Joshua Rematch Time And Channel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Va Anthony Joshua Rematch Time And Channel (3435 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Ruiz Jr Va Anthony Joshua Rematch Time And Channel by ultimatex(m): 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Greetings all,

Please I would like to know the time and the channel that would be showing the Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz re-match in GoTV.
If you do know please share.

Thank you
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Va Anthony Joshua Rematch Time And Channel by ghettokid1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
ultimatex:
Greetings all,

Please I would like to know the time and the channel that would be showing the Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz re-match in GoTV.
If you do know please share.

Thank you
see my profile for details.
i have created the thread.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Va Anthony Joshua Rematch Time And Channel by ultimatex(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

see my profile for details.
i have created the thread.

So it would not air on GoTV?
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Va Anthony Joshua Rematch Time And Channel by ghettokid1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
ultimatex:

So it would not air on GoTV?
Have u checked my profile?
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Va Anthony Joshua Rematch Time And Channel by mysteryman2014: 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Multi choice owners of Dstv and gotv have said the rematch will not be transmitted.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Va Anthony Joshua Rematch Time And Channel by ultimatex(m): 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
mysteryman2014:
Multi choice owners of Dstv and gotv have said the rematch will not be transmitted.

Do you know any live streaming website that would show it?
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Va Anthony Joshua Rematch Time And Channel by ultimatex(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
ghettokid1:

Have u checked my profile?

I did and it doesn't show any stations in Nigeria or live streaming service showing the fight.
Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Va Anthony Joshua Rematch Time And Channel by ghettokid1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
ultimatex:

I did and it doesn't show any stations in Nigeria or live streaming service showing the fight.
na so we see am

(1) (Reply)

Scuba Diving In Nigeria / The 20 Most Ugly Footballers In The World.see Pictures / West Ham Utd Football Stars Strip Naked For 'feelemfriday"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.