Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport (18651 Views)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens / Nigeria Issues New Travel Protocol For China, US, Europe-bound Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport by 9jaRealist: 12:17am On Dec 11, 2019
MaNyEsq:

I feel the same about not dignifying your response but I just want to let you know how idiotic and circular those comments are. First of all, your insult although it was not directed at a named individual, was definitely directed at specified persons. Your comment applied to anyone that has dual citizenship. It makes me wonder how people would make comments on issues while having no clue or the bases for such. Maybe next time you need to think before you espouse your vituperations.

zzzzzzzzz
*sipping my coffee*
Re: Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 11, 2019
[quote author=9jaRealist post=84809335]

zzzzzzzzz
*sipping my coffee*[/qu
Re: Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 11, 2019
9jaRealist:

zzzzzzzzz
*sipping my coffee*

My expectation just got confirmed!
Re: Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport by 9jaRealist: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2019
MaNyEsq:

My expectation just got confirmed!

zzzzzzzz crickets...
*refills my coffee*
>
Re: Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2019
9jaRealist:

zzzzzzzz crickets...
*refills my coffee*
>

Did not expect anything better from a dingle berry!
Re: Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport by 9jaRealist: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2019
MaNyEsq:

Did not expect anything better from a dingle berry!

zzzzz crickets still chirping...
*reaches for the espresso machine*
>
Re: Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 11, 2019
9jaRealist:

>

I am not surprised that you ran out of words to use to clearly articulate your thoughts intelligently! It's only a matter of time numbskulls like yourself would run out of gas and resort to exactly what you're doing.
Re: Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2019
9jaRealist:

>

Buh Bye FELICIA!
Re: Nigeria Issues 58,000 Visas To Foreign Investors At Lagos Airport by 9jaRealist: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2019
MaNyEsq:
I am not surprised that you ran out of words to use to clearly articulate your thoughts intelligently! It's only a matter of time numbskulls like yourself would run out of gas and resort to exactly what you're doing.

chirp, chirp, chirp...
*pours a double espresso*
>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Update Of Some Ongoing Projects In Nigeria / Missing Nigerian Boy In Rome Found By Good Samaritan (Photos) / Petrol Tanker On Fire Along Lagos Airport Road (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.