Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online (150023 Views)

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by healthserve(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Even Jesus was surrounded by disciples as the angels surrounded the throne of God too

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Chibuzoc(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by omoadeleye(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
They are guardian angel in human body... So make una park well

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by ednut1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gullible lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by lovewins: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
The fact that this even made front page is embarrassing.

Those are protocol members whose primary responsibility is crowd control

Shame on you clout chasers

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by thundafire: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
How can dey be body guards dey are Protocol units but dey guys dey try Sha to stand dat long wonder y mumu kemi will. Ring such nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Ekpekus(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
People will always criticize
Even if they were bodyguards wetin come happen?

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Bacteriologist(m): 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:
SIR, IT WILL INTEREST U TO KNOW THAT THE GOD SERVANT OUT OF HOLY ANGER PLACED CURSE ON ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH AND NIGERIA THIS MORNING... I SEE IT COMING TO PASS... I HOPE U ARE NOT ONE OF THEM? I FEAR THIS GOD OF ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OLUKOYA, ABINA AND KUMUYI OFCORSE WHICH IS MY GOD

You know it's going to be one thoughtless comment once it's all in caps and it's religious. Lmao

9 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by SoulB6: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
K
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by shogsman(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
People just keep getting more stupid as the day goes by,those are ushers and they're their to prevent people from running towards the alter

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Nvc078: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:
SIR, IT WILL INTEREST U TO KNOW THAT THE GOD SERVANT OUT OF HOLY ANGER PLACED CURSE ON ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH AND NIGERIA THIS MORNING... I SEE IT COMING TO PASS... I HOPE U ARE NOT ONE OF THEM? I FEAR THIS GOD OF ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OLUKOYA, ABINA AND KUMUYI OFCORSE WHICH IS MY GOD
Uncle your own mumu never do?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Chibuzoc(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
It is protocol but if you call it bodyguards ,fine. King David had about 600men who were ready to kill for him

As King Oyedepo abi

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by hermesprogidy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
It is protocol but if you call it bodyguards ,fine. King David had about 600men who were ready to kill for him
Is he King David?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by sagieramos(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
chiefolododo:

Let see Christ Jesus view about this

21 In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving a model for you to follow his steps closely. He committed no sin, nor was deception found in his mouth. 23 When he was being insulted, he did not insult in return. When he was suffering, he did not threaten, but he entrusted himself to the One who judges righteously. -1 Peter 2

No slave is greater than his master. If Christ Jesus our Lord could show humility, who are we humans or the supposed church leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oledepo, why didn't he wait for Jesus to protect him. some fools are praising him. Scammer!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Nvc078: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
lovewins:
The fact that this even made front page is embarrassing.

Those are protocol members whose primary responsibility is crowd control

Shame on you clout chasers
Crowd control? Really? Is it not " crowd" that the god of man wanted? Why trying to control it?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
I no dey like comment for thread like this..

mod next thread please
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by wwwihy: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
[center][/center] grin angry
I will be right back

Atikulated Bishop
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by DrOmah(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
They are called STAGE USHERS not BODY GUARDS.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:

They should see buhari to place a curse on.
Its almost 2020 bro, use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by AbaganaSec212(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
StrikeBack:
....but selling heavenly security for his members at a price grin grin

If there are 9 bodyguards on the"Sacred alter", how many bodyguards will be at his home?

Hence, Religion is a SCAM

That one na serious question oh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Preetychina22(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:
OGA, WE HAVE THIS DEPARTMENT IN BIG CHURCHES... THEY ARE THE PROTOCOL OFFICERS... THEIR BASIC RESPONSIBILY IS TO PREVENT CROWD FROM GOING CLOSE TO THE MEN OF GOD IN THE NAME OF TOUCHING THEM TO RECIEVING MIRACLES... I AM 100% SURE IT IS THE PRAYERS OF THESE GOD'S GENERALS THAT IS KEEPING NIGERIA. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. GOD BLESS U
Absolute nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by engrchykae(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:
OGA, WE HAVE THIS DEPARTMENT IN BIG CHURCHES... THEY ARE THE PROTOCOL OFFICERS... THEIR BASIC RESPONSIBILY IS TO PREVENT CROWD FROM GOING CLOSE TO THE MEN OF GOD IN THE NAME OF TOUCHING THEM TO RECIEVING MIRACLES... I AM 100% SURE IT IS THE PRAYERS OF THESE GOD'S GENERALS THAT IS KEEPING NIGERIA. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. GOD BLESS U
but Jesus allowed himself to be mobbed reason why the woman with issue of blood touched and got healed.
Look at your so called bishop standing on a pentagram just like the Pentagon and the baphomet.
These men are rugged oh.
Members should be careful.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Amarabae(f): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
Those things are ushers, enough of dis unnecessary criticism

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
chiefolododo:

Respect to your thought!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Kingstanding: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
uzohrome:
Is protocol and nothing else, are they with ak47 riffle? Just normal protocol
. Like the protocol Our Lord Jesus Christ and his apostles used when they were on Earth?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by EmperorKpee(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Religion in this part of the world is only a synonym for slavery. Even worse than slavery. Too many gullible followers.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Openbusiness: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
They are protocol officers, not bodyguards. Don't make malicious lies against someone just because you don't like him.or her

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by paradigmshift(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
SimDan95:
What else did you expect from these so called religious lords, only the gullible will fall to their scamming tactics.

They would sell stickers, books and bands to u for protection and prosperity while they walk around with heavily chested, heavily armed bodyguards.

They would tell u pray to God for ur daily bread while they grow fat from the coffers of the poor congregation, their children attend d best schools and are treated as demi gods while they turn ur own children to ushers, choirs and evangelist all in the name of serving the Lord.

The Bible says “my people suffer from lack of knowledge” that statement is 100 and 1 percent true.

WAKE UP U GULLIBLE ONES.

U re a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by blackboy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Anyone who has money and does not invest in security, anything that happens to him its his fault.
Ushers also serve as bodyguards.
Get real bodyguards like Davido and the likes and police
You live only once. If anything happens know you did your best
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by demoBaba: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:

Which one is God of Adeboye, Oyedepo and co. Did we gave multiple God.
God of Adeboye is also our God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.