Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online (150016 Views)

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
gypsey:
Whatever, I knew people like you will come on here to Support the Crooked pastor.

I don't even believe in God or Jesus, because they don't exist.

I know the root of ur problem now ... .
SORRY

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Tundesam923(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lmao. This is just silly to me. People always jumping quickly on that train called 'bashing the men of God' . a favorite pastime for a lot of people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Zoroaster: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
The charlatan doesn't believe his god can protect him.. Christians can't have sense in this life
So someone like him would always exist to milk the foolish..
Carry on man..your god would be proud
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Ankakh: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Social media has made it possible for anybody to use the internet to post anything without facts, proofs or even sensible perspectives. That's why some people want to shut it down or muscle it up.

In any case, those men standing near the altar are protocol members and they are not armed. The exact time the pictures were taken was very likely before altar call. And if you're familiar with megachurches worldwide, you will understand why that is necessary. People rushing down to the altar need to be managed and controlled - to avoid disorderliness.

In any case, since the internet is a free place to express any kind of feelings and opinions, we'll all be alright las las.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by AngelicBeing: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
It is protocol but if you call it bodyguards ,fine. King David had about 600men who were ready to kill for him
Gbam cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by crestdevelopers: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
As this ones ignorantly chase clout, they should also beware of attracting evil curses upon their lives. If you dont know the work of the protocol in church. Dont use the social media to say things that would later become detrimental to your life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by rabzy: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
If he has not portrayed himself a demigod, no one who want to have a piece of him.

If he had followed Jesus teachings, that all ye are brothers...he won't be needing the protocol.

The clergy and laity divide is a heresy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
DINT YOU slowpoke SEE HIM MOVING ABOUT WITHOUT THE PROTOCOLS....HE WAS SHARING THE WORD MOVING ABOUT..

.STUPID NIGERIAN,STUPID POST.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by adeniyidare: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
It beats my heart to see people post things just for whatever purpose
Every church has a protocol department that stand at the pulpit to control crowd when ever ministration involve people coming forward
the poster is just being gullible, even when other pastors are ministering on that same alter, those men are there, why is it that it was when David Oyedepo was ministering that you regarding them has his bodyguard
during his sermon, tonight, oga how many did you see, or you did not see him move around the minister stand and latter the congregation,
you psot because you feel you have freedom of speech, when they decide to sue you for defamation now, you will say are they not man of God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by oluboyo04(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
The last time i checked, there is a difference between a king and a pastor
chiefolododo:
It is protocol but if you call it bodyguards ,fine. King David had about 600men who were ready to kill for him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by awoo47: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
chiefolododo:
leave them. bodyguard without guns. which minister no get protocol? it's just for orderliness
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Clinton207: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
People just like making issues out of nothing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by chiefolododo(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
oluboyo04:
The last time i checked, there is a difference between a king and a pastor
maybe you should check again
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by McTobe(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
If his Congregations are ok with it then it shouldn’t be anybody’s problem
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Phreshmann12(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Foolish people everywhere commenting rubbish... If you don't believe don't discourage other.... Even my local pastor has protocol.. Is now a place people flood. That will not have protocol senseless post.. The man is a huge blessing to people's lives.. You can only hate those who are benefitting from his grace always have testimonies... You way they hate how far have you gone in life........

Men of God still remain God's channel of blessing his people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Favmil101(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Are you a failed preacher? Cus you sound so pained.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by owoshuyi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pastor haters again. Una no get work walahi. Most jobless people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Ryan14(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Some of you call everyone in the church poor and gullible.. LoL

I bet you really don't know what are talking about!
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Princemichael93: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Stop hallucinating
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Affamefuna:

Y bring someone's parent into this kind of talk?

Is Oyedepo not someone's parent that he uploaded intentionally for public ridicule?
If his parents didn't fail him, he can't do that. Those people are Church Protocols and he can't feign ignorance. Was a lady not beaten recently for wanting to force herself on Zalatan's stage? Wizkid and Davido, how many? Just simply you are not supposed to be there then, hence crowd control.
Those Protocols who move round the Altar only do it for Altar calls when people are rushing in, you can check his videos online. When the people are settled, he goes into their midst without obstruction from anybody. He walks round when preaching, do they follow him round ?
Testimony time, you register before hand, you can't just dash in. They all use the stage and even take their babies to him personally for Prayers without obstruction from anybody because they needed to be there.
This picture was snapped from the video intentionally for public ridicule, why?
Only people whose parents failed them in life and living a frustrated and miserable lives can upload someone's parent for intentional ridicule.
You hardly see well to do people criticize, only failures do, and that's exactly what he is.
No apology!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by 21sailor: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
damble:
SIR, IT WILL INTEREST U TO KNOW THAT THE GOD SERVANT OUT OF HOLY ANGER PLACED CURSE ON ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH AND NIGERIA THIS MORNING... I SEE IT COMING TO PASS... I HOPE U ARE NOT ONE OF THEM? I FEAR THIS GOD OF ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OLUKOYA, ABINA AND KUMUYI OFCORSE WHICH IS MY GOD
Please my brother can you just
Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuttt Up?

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by martinlooter(m): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2019
People are just.being deceived with English Language. Whether u like you call it Body Guards, or Protocol or Crowd Control or Usher, they are one and the same thing. The job a bodyguard does is what these so.called Protocols do. Do not wait until they carry guns before you call them what they are. There are different types of bodyguards, namely; DSS, Police, Bouncers, Protocol, Ushers, Crowd Control, only the Federal Security agents are allowed to carry guns.
These ones are what they are Body Guards. Come close at your own peril, if they dont manhandle you, call me what.you like.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by 21sailor: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2019
crestdevelopers:
As this ones ignorantly chase clout, they should also beware of attracting evil curses upon their lives. If you dont know the work of the protocol in church. Dont use the social media to say things that would later become detrimental to your life.

1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by lionson(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2019
Busybodies. They won't go and face the issues affecting their generations.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Tpresh(f): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2019
You Sha don trend Laslas..... Wetin concern you sef?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by CodeTemplar: 12:13am On Dec 07, 2019
That isn't Oyeeepo's personal security but general church security or protocol unit. They maintain order around the altar area and are present in smaller stations or Winners Chapel across the nations of the earth. Ignorance is like fried chicken for Nigerians. They feast on it like anything. God help this informed and gullible generation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by litaninja(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Revival everyday, revival every night, na pastor life dey beta.......Femi Kuti.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by CodeTemplar: 12:16am On Dec 07, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Is Oyedepo not someone's parent that he uploaded intentionally for public ridicule?
If his parents didn't fail him, he can't do that. Those people are Church Protocols and he can't feign ignorance. Was a lady not beaten recently for wanting to force herself on Zalatan's stage? Wizkid and Davido, how many? Just simply you are not supposed to be there then, hence crowd control.
Those Protocols who move round the Altar only do it for Altar calls when people are rushing in, you can check his videos online. When the people are settled, he goes into their midst without obstruction from anybody. He walks round when preaching, do they follow him round ?
Testimony time, you register before hand, you can't just dash in. They all use the stage and even take their babies to him personally for Prayers without obstruction from anybody because they needed to be there.
This picture was snapped from the video intentionally for public ridicule, why?
Only people whose parents failed them in life and living a frustrated and miserable lives can upload someone's parent for intentional ridicule.
You hardly see well to do people criticize, only failures do, and that's exactly what he is.
No apology!
Thank you. This protocol unit is in many Winners branches across the nations. People will always figure out a way to sell papers and move online traffic with Shiloh.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by DaBullIT(m): 12:21am On Dec 07, 2019
said it on twitter, saying it again

those who keep saying protocol this , usher that, what's the duty of those protocols surrounding the altar and what's the duty of body guards in that setting ??

One idiot even said because they don't have AK45 rifles it means they are not bodyguards, i mean are people really this stupid ??

they could have tasers, pistols , on them, you wouldn't know unless the occassion warrants

so i ask again, what's the duty of protocol in that setting and what's the duty of bodyguard

if you have a reasonable answer , let me know
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by nedupel(m): 12:27am On Dec 07, 2019
Birdeyeview:
A christain should be christ-like in all his dealings...
our lord jesus christ never went out with body guards or seen with any even when he knew caiphas and the phariseas of the sahendrin had plot to have him executed because he was the messiah...
all this so called pastors and aclaimed men of God are scared of death, yet they wish to go to heaven.
The twelve disciples are what?
Remember, one of them butcher person ear.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by yommen: 12:35am On Dec 07, 2019
StrikeBack:
....but selling heavenly security for his members at a price grin grin

If there are 9 bodyguards on the"Sacred alter", how many bodyguards will be at his home?

Hence, Religion is a SCAM
j

I used to be an usher in the church. There was never a time that the Pastor requested anybody stood to guard him. It's just a matter of protocol. Mind you, I have once experienced a situation where a drink guy was trying to approach the alter during a night of praise. I was new and I was wondering what he was up to. An experienced usher who already noted him from afar was running closer to me telling me to stop him. It makes sense to put people in strategic places in order to maintain orderliness. Mind you, those guys you are looking at are just people who are there to serve God. They are not bodyguards as reported. If you care to know, there are probably bankers, teachers, lectures, engineers among those standing there. I once acted in that capacity and I'm not a bodyguard. So try to talk something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.