Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online (150022 Views)

Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2019
chiefolododo:
It is protocol but if you call it bodyguards ,fine. King David had about 600men who were ready to kill for him

How many security dey guide your father

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by DonMekino(m): 8:12am On Dec 07, 2019
the kind of insults we Christians rain on ppl because they made opinions that we find contradictory or even outright lies.... where's our Christian spirit? bcoz someone posted this, he must be from pit of hell? if as a child of God u have nothing nice to say about a fellow human being just keep quiet. if you think he posted something wrong correct him and stop the insults
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by odikomo1(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2019
damble:
SIR, IT WILL INTEREST U TO KNOW THAT THE GOD SERVANT OUT OF HOLY ANGER PLACED CURSE ON ALL THE ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH AND NIGERIA THIS MORNING... I SEE IT COMING TO PASS... I HOPE U ARE NOT ONE OF THEM? I FEAR THIS GOD OF ADEBOYE, OYEDEPO, OLUKOYA, ABINA AND KUMUYI OFCORSE WHICH IS MY GOD
Holy anger!!! grin grin grin mental slavery!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by kareemkamil(m): 8:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Expert17:

Better keep quiet......... B4 ur life bcoms more miserable.........

Guy you are a fool, u've show's how ur life is being remote by your crook criminal pastor called oyedepo. Oyedepo leading you to hell, and you blind followers follow, useless dullard people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by kareemkamil(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2019
owoshuyi:
Pastor haters again. Una no get work walahi. Most jobless people

Guy you are a fool, u've show's how ur life is being remote by your crook criminal pastor called oyedepo. Oyedepo leading you to hell, and you blind followers follow, useless dullard people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by kareemkamil(m): 8:44am On Dec 07, 2019
Commentor:

Shut up.

Oyedepo is incapable of making anybody's life miserable.

Mr commentor, I can see the level of thinking, even rat is wiser than you. Guy you are a fool, u've show's how ur life is being remote by your crook criminal pastor called oyedepo. Oyedepo leading you to hell, and you blind followers follow, useless dullard people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Commentor: 8:47am On Dec 07, 2019
kareemkamil:

Mr commentor, I can see the level of thinking, even rat is wiser than you. Guy you are a fool, u've show's how ur life is being remote by your crook criminal pastor called oyedepo. Oyedepo leading you to hell, and you blind followers follow, useless dullard people.

Read again.

And this time slowly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by nkemjacob2(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2019
This post is too stupid i wonder y dis wil be in front page. Can these so bodyguard or wat ever u call it protect him from serious attack. Y cant understand d meaning of a protocol. U are 2 motivate inmature comment
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Okpoko1: 9:01am On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Read again.

And this time slowly.

[/s]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by heendrix(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2019
jcross19:
with three people against soldiers and mob? it was john, James and Peter what can they do against armed men.

I'll just agree with you bro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by mousco(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2019
uzohrome:
Is protocol and nothing else, are they with ak47 riffle? Just normal protocol

Am not against it tho.... But what if they carry arms by next Shiloh what will be your comment. Just want to know cos last Shiloh we didn't see 9 protocols.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by heendrix(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2019
Chemcrown:

Bro, it takes an untrained to miss his target, Peter wouldn't be targeting the ear in the first place looking at the mission of the soldiers

exactly.....that's what I was just trying to say
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by chiefolododo(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2019
ProfessorBerlin:

How many security dey guide your father
you refused to receive home training
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by odikomo1(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
You say your mind about religion = war against the Church/ Islam

You say your mind about the government = hate speech

You say anything unpopular = not politically correct

You say something about the oppressor = the oppressed will attack you.

You raise a scam alert = the brainwashed shut you down

You say nothing = die in silence

You do nothing = you are called a coward

You do something = jail till you can do nothing and say nothing

And finally die in silence forever, as the oppressor and the oppressed want it to be.

Such is life!!!! Will Mental slavery ever end?.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by ucham: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2019
sagieramos:

Let see Christ Jesus view about this

21 In fact, to this course you were called, because even Christ suffered for you, leaving a model for you to follow his steps closely. He committed no sin, nor was deception found in his mouth. 23 When he was being insulted, he did not insult in return. When he was suffering, he did not threaten, but he entrusted himself to the One who judges righteously. -1 Peter 2

No slave is greater than his master. If Christ Jesus our Lord could show humility, who are we humans or the supposed church leaders?
You are 100% right with your statement and application of the verse.
But unfortunately you would not use this same zeal to research Your Own religion, which for lack of a better word is a high control cult. I know your religion I know you are jdub, I could see it from the translation you quoted from.

Your 7 whitemen and 1 black man in America are as much Pharisees as the useless pastors IN Nigeria.

You like pointing out other people's flaws but overlook the log in your eyes. Research your organization on Wikipedia, then come back. You'll see that all religions including yours is mans opium
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2019
Even pastor don't trust Holy Spirit, it can fail, grin Blood of Jesus can't protect that is why he get 9 men around him. But my neighbours always disturb our sleeping in the night with I cover my family with blood of Jesus. But pastor is here with 9 gallant men
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Iphran6: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2019
It's very pathetic when people spew trash online just to trend, protocol is a standard practice even in Dunamis church where I worship, if not for those protocols, there won't be any iota of decorum in the church while the preaching is on, let's not say what we know nothing about

For your speed limiter, Car tracker, Car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by dotedote: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2019
chiefolododo:
Peter used sword to cut off the ear of one Marcus when they came to arrest Jesus. It is called self defense

And Jesus bought him a Nokia phone in appreciation.
Mumu.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by chiefolododo(m): 10:43am On Dec 07, 2019
dotedote:

And Jesus bought him a Nokia phone in appreciation.
Mumu.
how can you be a Christian and be calling someone "mumu"?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by owoshuyi(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2019
[[b]i]God bless you and have a nice day[/[/b]i]
kareemkamil:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Expert17: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2019
kareemkamil:

TALK TRUE......... e Pain am

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Myself2(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2019
uzohrome:

Leave the ignoramuses on twitter and here on nairaland, let them be blabbing about what they know nothing of.
Ushers usually stand at strategic postions in the church and in front of the alter when the message is going on. But nairaland and twitter ignoramusses wont know
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by K4daniel: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2019
Those guys are protocol officers and their duties can never be over emphasized, for those who attend the church you will notice the bishop does not have securities or body guards.

We have seen instances where People who are possessed just ran straight to the alter to hit the preacher .
If you have been there you know the words that come out from that alter are too powerful for the devil in human to stand. So many physical attacks can come from human being siting and will suddenly run to the preacher..Those guys standing have prevented lots of people from running straight to the alter during service to either attack or touch the preacher. The church believe in orderliness in the house of God.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Niyinficient(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2019
uzohrome:

The matter weak me. These are mere protocol guys, they don’t leave that place till service is over, no matter who climbs the pulpit. Oyedepo or not
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Ambassadors: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2019
chiefolododo:
It is protocol but if you call it bodyguards ,fine. King David had about 600men who were ready to kill for him
Pls if you are angry look for a transformer & hug it tightly, your temperature will be normal.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by cherriex(f): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2019
Birdeyeview:
A christain should be christ-like in all his dealings...
our lord jesus christ never went out with body guards or seen with any even when he knew caiphas and the phariseas of the sahendrin had plot to have him executed because he was the messiah...
all this so called pastors and aclaimed men of God are scared of death, yet they wish to go to heaven.

Even jesus has protocols in form of his disciples that was why when they came for jesus one time,one of the disciples cut of the ear of one soldier in retaliation to perceived attack but jesus refix the ear and cautioned him,in all the history of leaders, almost all leaders have voluntary protocols who are their to take orders,run errands etc.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by dotedote: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2019
chiefolododo:
how can you be a Christian and be calling someone "mumu"?

Soon you'll accept that religion in 9ja is mostly scam.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by Julius0325: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2019
What a devilish caption from you. Which English is body guard. In your church don't you have ushers or protocols....?..... Don't worry your eyes will see your ears. You paddling fake news.

And you are doomed already and when jungle Don mature even the jungle will run to Christ

God is still faithful
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by freeay: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
SimDan95:
What else did you expect from these so called religious lords, only the gullible will fall to their scamming tactics.

They would sell stickers, books and bands to u for protection and prosperity while they walk around with heavily chested, heavily armed bodyguards.

They would tell u pray to God for ur daily bread while they grow fat from the coffers of the poor congregation, their children attend d best schools and are treated as demi gods while they turn ur own children to ushers, choirs and evangelist all in the name of serving the Lord.

The Bible says “my people suffer from lack of knowledge” that statement is 100 and 1 percent true.

WAKE UP U GULLIBLE ONES.
. Fool with myopic sense of reasoning.Symply seeing some men around the altar to assist in crowd control during "altar call" automatically makes them body guards. God punish all of una one by one
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by freeay: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
MGab25:

Lol! 9 Body Guards for a Pastor (man of God)? grin grin

This is Nigeria!!!
Fool with myopic sense of reasoning.Symly seeing some men around the altar to assist in crowd control during "altar call" automatically makes them body guards. God punish all of una one by one
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by freeay: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
uzohrome:
Don't mind the fools with myopic sense of reasoning.Symply seeing some men around the altar to assist in crowd control during "altar call" automatically makes them body guards.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online by freeay: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
DSoj:
Stupid comments. So they prevent people from coming close but he takes their money. Nonsensical Nonsense
Fool with myopic sense of reasoning.Symly seeing some men around the altar to assist in crowd control during "altar call" automatically makes them body guards. God punish all of una one by one

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion / SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.