Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Do You Build A Customer Base? Follow These Steps. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Build A Customer Base? Follow These Steps. (328 Views)

How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / Kuda Bank Hits 1million Customer Base / How I Increase My Customer Base From 100 To 2500 With Coinstack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Build A Customer Base? Follow These Steps. by Kelben: 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
I used to joke that writing was a two-part job. First, you have to be a miner, doing the grunt work. If you want gold or diamonds, you’d better be willing to dig deep in your reporting. The second part — writing — gets all the glory, but it’s really just polishing. If you’ve already found a beautiful diamond, it’s hard to mess it up.

Growing an audience is no different. You want to tell your brand story, but before you start polishing your marketing campaigns, you need to go mining: Ask your audience so many questions that you know them inside and out.

Connecting with an audience is harder than ever because of all the noise on social media and other platforms. In order to thrive in today’s digital environment, you need to have a deep understanding of what “job” your potential customers will pay you to do. In order to get that, you must speak to people directly. Surveys and form questions are not enough; in-person conversations allow you to gather insights by reacting to people’s responses, hearing their tone of voice, and recognizing when there is more information hiding within a shallow answer.

But most people skip this part of the marketing process because it’s time-consuming. Even if they do it, they’re not always productive. The majority of market-research interviews consist of asking customers why they bought your product or service. But this is a mistake. People will unknowingly tell you what they think you want to hear, oftentimes repeating your marketing back to you. Moreover, they won’t be able to articulate why they feel this way — so they’ll simply invent a reason. Read more here>>http://www.successdigestonline.com/how-do-you-build-a-customer-base-follow-these-steps/

(1) (Reply)

100k Instagram Account Needed / Banking Sector Urged To Go Digital To Build Resilience And Growth Post-Covid / The Most Powerful Traditional Herbalist In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.