Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Need An Hirer, Help Me Out! Listen To My Story! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need An Hirer, Help Me Out! Listen To My Story! (165 Views)

A Nairalander Offered me a Job After Reading My Story (PICTURES) / Do Not Accept A Banking Job - I Refused To Listen / "Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Hirer, Help Me Out! Listen To My Story! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Good afternoon Nairalanders,

I'm an individual who is passionate about developing a career with an organisation whose demand for honesty, dedication, integrity and team work spirit will pave way for the achievement of her mission statement.

I'm an individual who is based in Lagos. I'm in my early 20s and posses Bachelors degree in Business Education with 2nd Class Upper (2:1) and completed National Service this year. With my writing skills, I've been able to write Local and International Academic research papers in reputable Journals (plagiarism-free and standard papers).

My publications in learned Journals are aimed at identifying challenges in the business sector and proffering solutions through necessary recommendations. Being knowledgeable (not experienced though) about establishment of business, I should have worked towards establishing myself but that wasn't possible due to paucity of funds as a result of my family background.

The government emphasizes on Self employment but it saddens our heart that they never thought of embracing what they preach (same self employment) for their children.

One of the challenges hindering self employment in Nigeria in which the government refused to address is funding. A lot of genius have potentials that will pave way for success in the business sector but lack of connection, lack of solid financial backup and unfavourable interest rate have served as limitation.

Sincerely, staying for so long without job isn't encouraging at all.

As I've mentioned earlier, I'm innovative in writing and understand uniqueness as I shun plagiarism whenever I write papers.
In case you need my services in writing new contents for you (plagiarism-free), I'll gladly accept your favourable offer. Also, if you have a job offer for me... I'll glad accept as I possess skills needed in Accounting, Administration, Business, Education and other relevant fields. Please help a fellow Nairalander, the pain is too much!

(1) (Reply)

Need. A Paypal Account For Your Online Business? / Career Mentorship 2020 / Commit To Change Take The First Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.