Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court (3750 Views)

Those Surprised At Sowore’s Continued Detention Are Gullible – Fani-kayode / Treason: President Buhari Told To Stop Sowore’s Trial Immediately / Treason: President Buhari Told To Stop Sowore’s Trial Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by stephenduru: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
A Nigerian lawyer identified as Abdul Mahmud who was in court today has expressed his dissatisfaction over the action of DSS in court.According to him,he has not seen such during his 27yrs at the bar.According to him,Ademola,member of DSS was given others order to shoot.Below is what he wrote....

'27 years at the bar. 31 years of involvement in political/human rights struggles in Nigeria. Never seen the type of gangsterism and naked facism displayed by Buhari through his armed dogs, SSS today. Right under nose, barging through me, Femi Falana and Femi Aborisade as we stepped out of the court. We were simply rushed by armed men, intent to spear us to the ground. We all fell backwards into the court. Guns were cocked. Orders were made to shoot. "Ademola", who I recognized as leader of the gangsters, kept shouting "shoot, shoot, shoot". The police sentry at the door of the court hurriedly shut the door against over 30 armed gangsters - all masked - to protect the sanctity of the court. It was already defiled, as members of Sowore's party defended their own inside the court and the gangsters struggled to snatch him.  In the melee, Her Ladyship, Justice Ojukwu was ferried into her chambers by her security details. That's your country.

We knew there were plans to re-arrest Sowore and Bakare when contacts whispered to me as I was leaving the court room for another court room to move his human rights application motion that fresh charges are being filed. Falana was already standing to address the court when I returned to him and told him of the plans, which he duly informed the court. Surprisingly, Liman SAN, who leads the prosecution, sidestepped the information because he was in cahoots with the dog-whisperer.
Sowore was eventually taken away - on one condition: that he would be taken by his lawyers to the gangsters in his own car. No more.

The nonsense I saw today in court never happened in my years practising as a lawyer under two terrible dictatorship.  When I was snatched by the DMI in 1996, they waited outside the High Court Ijebu-Ode and trailed me to the CLO South West Ijebu Ode. I had fair number of brushes with the state; but what I saw today leaves me with two impressions: 1) The dogs are intent on killing Sowore; 2) Dictatorship is here'.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/12/shoot-shoot-shootdss-leader-gives-order.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by stephenduru: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by dawnomike(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
it is well
Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sai Baba!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by Ruggedniggaone: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
DSS are coming for you
Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by RuddyFusion(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Too bad...too bad...too bad...
Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by LibertyRep: 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
Emotions apart, we have seen instances when alleged criminals were rearrested upon filling fresh charges by the prosecuting agency, almost immediately after being granted bails. Whether that is illegal or immoral or both is for lawyers to argue.

In recent times, the DSS has demonstrated little or no regards for the judiciary but the desecration of the hallowed courtroom and such open display of gansterism by the men of the DSS deserves condemnation by all.

Who will rescue the judiciary? Certainly not the current NASS.

Then WHO?

Let those who pride themselves in flagrantly undermining the judiciary be aware that tables can turn when least expected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by ChoCho54(f): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sai baba o... whenever you see consequences...Sai baba o

Sai baba... whenever you see long john Sai baba o

A people get a leader they deserve!

1 Like

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by ChoCho54(f): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
DSS are coming for you
I think the man is past caring.

1 Like

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by jahsharon: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Turantula:
My yeloba muslim friends will tell you that Buhari is a man of integrity

And Igbo miscreants will say Buhari is a woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by PapalsBull(m): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Our darling dad in the helm of affair. Sai barba grin

Cc:

4 Likes

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
In my 14 years of barmanship, I've never seen such barbaric act in court before.

3 Likes

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
PapalsBull:
Our darling dad in the helm of affair. Sai barba grin

Cc:
Why una just like wahala for dis forum laidis nah?!
We made our comment on the other post where Yele was saying they want to assassinate him, as humans, along with the plea of his darling mom, we pleaded on his behalf that they should please not kill someone's pikin o.

Still, few of you still found something wrong in our lovely post, some where wailing, crying, hitting their heads on the wall, shouting 'we don't mean it' (where dat meme dey again sef!

Now we refused to comment on Yele's post again for now, still you guys are still calling us, CC us, quoting us to this thread.
PapaBull or whatever your moniker is : What is realy the problem?

Our Verdict : We hope Yele goes home to mom soon.
Lesson learnt.
And please try not to drag us to this anymore.
We don't want anyone harming themselves pls.
Nuff said on it already.
Peace out!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by PapalsBull(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
[s]
post=84680259:

We made our comment on the other post where Yele was saying they want to assassinate him, as humans, along with the plea of his darling mom, we pleaded on his behalf that they should please not kill someone's pikin o.

Still, few of you still found something wrong in our lovely post, some where wailing, crying, hitting their heads on the wall, shouting 'we don't mean it' (where dat meme dey again sef!

Now we refused to comment on Yele's post again for now, still you guys are still calling us, CC us, quoting us to this thread.
PapaBull or whatever your moniker is : What is really the problem?

We hope Yele goes home to mom soon.
Lesson learnt.
Nuff said on it already.
Peace out!
[/s]

Wtf are you saying man Who's the "We" you're using?
"We" is only use for God who is Majesty.

5 Likes

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by dokie: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
post=84680259:

PapaBull or whatever your moniker is : What is realy the problem?

Our Verdict : We hope Yele goes home to mom soon.
Lesson learnt.
Nuff said on it already.
Peace out!

Don't be fooled man.

On the last day, your leanings will make up your judgement.

Feel good however you want, but whatever punishment buhari will get for plundering this nation, all his flagrant supporters will get the same.

I hope you are enjoying as much as he is enjoying at the moment so that when the suffering comes either here or in the hereafter, you would at least have something to console yourself with.

Lousy lots.

5 Likes

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
wahala dey for here o...sowore wahala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by Tomide007: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Deep
Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Again, Peace Out!

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.
ONE WITH PAPA GOD issa MAJORITY,
And one with PAPA BULL is a Small bull!
Trouble finders and makers, you are on your own.
Your tricks won't work.
Hehehehe cheesy wink
Make una follow una sef dey quarrel dey go.
Una no reach.......NOURISH!
BUSTED!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by Sonoyom(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari is beneath dog shit... These sycophants-cum-gangsters should go and inquire about the fate of the numerous uniformed gangsters that served Abacha and co, where are they now ?? The brainless monkeys think government is about exercising brute force? Where are these gangsters when it comes to arresting actual criminals?? Or defending national sovereignty in the NE and SS. State security indeed.

It's on the body of an activist that is pretty much harmless and in every sense of the word 'unarmed'. Kwantinu.. The future suffers the foolishness of the present. It wouldn't take Kanu or IPOB to emotionally dissect this country at this rate.

Dummies do not understand anything about nation building and governance. State terrorist service (STS) should go and sleep. Useless lot.

4 Likes

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by sanemind4(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Get High Definition movies on your External hard drive, if you are in Port Harcourt, or get a New One with Movies inside if you are Nigeria. Check Signature for number
Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by ZiriMane(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
This Street called Nigeria is Governed by a tyrant of a Landlord.

Cardi B...You were wrong, Barbados is better than Nigeria and not like Nigeria. Don't try to compare next time.
Ask every NIGERIAN they would tell you Musa is already tired of seeing things.

1 Like

Re: 'shoot! Shoot! Shoot!:dss Leader Gives Order 2 Others At Sowore's Trial In Court by lastmessenger: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
ALPHABASE:
YOU DON BUY MARKET BE THAT
which market. Is he not a shameless evil supporter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos / Why Did Uk British Parliament Waited 36 Years To Expose General Yakubu Gowon? / The Picture Of One Of The Police Officers Killed By ESN In Abiriba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.