Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Need Two Writers Asap!#Closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Two Writers Asap!#Closed (334 Views)

Looking Data Entry Asap(closed) / Need SEO Writers Asap / I'm Looking For Two Writers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Two Writers Asap!#Closed by Starthemes(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
I have have some articles to outsource
Payment is 1.3naira per word(please quote this rate when you chat me up on whatsapp)

You must be a professional
You must always meet deadlines
The audience your articles are targeted at are U.S citizens therefore you must be very good with your English.
Every article must pass copyscape

#closed
Re: I Need Two Writers Asap!#Closed by Tellemall: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
LOL.

I heard that a lot of you guys contract people, then pretend there are so many mistakes, then claim the gig is off. Later you make use of the person's effort....not that you paid enough for it in the first instance or paid at all.
Re: I Need Two Writers Asap!#Closed by Starthemes(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
Tellemall:
LOL.

I heard that a lot of you guys contract people, then pretend there are so many mistakes, then claim the gig is off. Later you make use of the person's effort....not that you paid enough for it in the first instance or paid at all.

Well that's true, some greedy individuals are guilty of that but you can check my history here on NL, I've been employing writers since January and I always pay, even for trials. If at all I'm guilty of this at least one of the numerous individuals I've employed here on NL should have called me out.

Just a tip, always confirm the history and identity of whosoever you want to work for before you commit your energy and time into any project.
Please let me know if you have other concerns sir
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Two Writers Asap!#Closed by Tellemall: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Starthemes:

Well that's true, some greedy individuals are guilty of that but you can check my history here on NL, I've been employing writers since January and I always pay, even for trials. If at all I'm guilty of this at least one of the numerous individuals I've employed here on NL should have called me out.

Just a tip, always confirm the history and identity of whosoever you want to work for before you commit your energy and time into any project.
Please let me know if you have other concerns sir
Thanks
If you have truly paid all your trials, then kudos.
Re: I Need Two Writers Asap!#Closed by kinzation(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Starthemes:
I have have some articles to outsource
Payment is 1.3naira per word(please quote this rate when you chat me up on whatsapp)

You must be a professional
You must always meet deadlines
The audience your articles are targeted at are U.S citizens therefore you must be very good with your English.
Every article must pass copyscape

#closed

hire me

WhatsApp
Re: I Need Two Writers Asap!#Closed by DikeDiMighty: 1:55am On Dec 07, 2019

Up for hire.
Re: I Need Two Writers Asap!#Closed by Danbukason(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
I am interested
Re: I Need Two Writers Asap!#Closed by Cyberkinghamzat(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Whatsapp

+2348126483177

(1) (Reply)

Card Distributor Vacancy (male) / Digital Marketer Urgently Needed At Ajah / Distributors For Canadian Solar Panels Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.