Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today (23462 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by ideaz: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Happy Birthday Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Dsc; DD.

You're a true definition of Christianity today!

I celebrate you sir.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Pizzlelight: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Happy birthday my pastor and life coach...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by KingNom(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Happy Birthday Pastor Sir!

Thank You so much for all You do and are for the Gospel of our Lord Jesus and us, around the world!

May God's Grace, Wisdom, Love, Peace and Blessings always know multiplication in You and Your family in Jesus' Name, Amen!
I Love You Sir!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Anogo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
[qthank u very much for dis,may God bless u uote author=mosho2good post=84697009]*Remember these today*��������

�� *Money does not respond to qualifications,*

�‍♂Otherwise the wealthiest people should have been *Ph.D holders.*

�� *Money does not respond to age,*

�‍♂Otherwise the world’s oldest twins would have been the *richest.*

�‍�It is not about your *degree,*

�‍♀ it is all about what you do after the *degree.*

�‍�Have you noticed that the *1st class degree holders* Are not the *Richest*
Neither are the *3rd class degree holders the poorest.* There is more to being *wealthy than education.*

�‍♀ The most important thing is *Mindset* and the next thing is a *Commitment to self DISCIPLINE.*

�‍♂The only person holding your key to success is *YOU.*

��‍♀There are no *secrets to success* but the challenge is that very few are ready and willing to pay the price to succeed.

�‍♂ *While some are partying and gisting, others are learning, planning and earning.*

�‍♀ Don’t sit down and complain about where you are, *it won’t change anything.*�‍

�If you must see change, the person that must change is *You*.

��Be assured, you have *all it takes to succeed and you will succeed.*��

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Kolanist(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
i am surprised as to how this man oyakhilome decieves even the elect, i am 100% sure he is not a true man of Jesus ,people tend to focus on TB Joshua and ignore oyakhilome were as the later is by far WORST, it just proves his deceptive superiority
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by ProPastorChris(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Coincidentally Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke passed on to glory today

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Legendguru: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by VanGun: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
ProPastorChris:
Happy birthday to my dear Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

Thank you sir for heeding the call
Thank you sir for your discipline
Thank you sir for your dedication
Thank you sir for your sacrifice
Thank you sir for your humility
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Above all thank God Almighty for giving you to us
I wish you many more years of glorious exploits for the kingdom of God

Your journey can only be upwatd and forward!
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by ogbpascal: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Happy Birthday Sir, you're such an amazing inspiration to the body of Christ.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
A blessing to the world. Happy Birthday sir.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by letitrainnow(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
HBD Sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by JeffreyLiaison(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
This man is the best Nigerian pastor I know. Kudos to you on your birthday.

Only God will lengthen your journey in preaching His word. I don't go to his church but I read[b][/b] Rhapsody Of Realities. grin wink smiley cool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by iconics: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Happy Birthday Pastor, Teacher and Life Coach! You are for me the greatest man that has walked this earth after Jesus. When God brought you to this world, He had me in mind...I love you Pastor Sir!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2019
Happy birthday Pastor Chris grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today by orisa37: 9:27am On Dec 08, 2019
Happy Birthday Chris.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sam Adeyemi Accepted Into The Forbes Coaching Council / Corruption Now Official In Nigeria – Bakare / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.