Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,231 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

Daimondhubplus Dhp Refuse To Pay Investors Please Be Warn - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daimondhubplus Dhp Refuse To Pay Investors Please Be Warn (904 Views)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / ONLY Investors Please. Attention!don''t Miss This! Game Changer / Only Serious Investors Please .I Take Only Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daimondhubplus Dhp Refuse To Pay Investors Please Be Warn by carl2: 5:36am On Dec 07, 2019
So called DHP have refuse to pay investors after waiting for 2 months from the date they apply for fund withdrawal. Please be warn gents.

2 Likes

Re: Daimondhubplus Dhp Refuse To Pay Investors Please Be Warn by GregJames(m): 1:57am On Dec 12, 2019
what have you achieved by posting this. The CEO has Explained time and time again, yet you come here to talk shit. You think forex trading is plucking money for trees abi
Re: Daimondhubplus Dhp Refuse To Pay Investors Please Be Warn by GregJames(m): 2:00am On Dec 12, 2019
You are talking as if they shut down and ran away with money, is there customer care numbers not going? Humans can never appreciate anything in this life. If I was the CEO I could have close everything and travel cos una no just get sense. Very discouraging. Maybe na your badluck money small the business sef.

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits And Dangers Of Cryptocurrency (bitcoin) Regulation / Fixed Deposit Or Treasury Bill??? / ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.