Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know (48513 Views)

DSTV Not Broadcasting Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Rematch / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by dannybrasky(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
ddippset:
33 wins 1 loss
32 wins by KO.
shocked shocked

This Andy Ruiz guy is so good for a "smaller" boxer that he is!
People kind of underestimate RUIZ!! The guy is good if you take a good look at his fights. His only loss was through unanimous decision which I felt he won. Ruiz is not a pushover,that guy is a very very good boxer.
Joshua needs to be very very careful.
This is ...

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by salford1: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

And maybe Anthony Joshua knows what he's doing. Maybe he is making himself more mobile to be able to evade Ruiz's punches.
The first match has to be the greatest upset in boxing in over 2 decades. The other before that had to be Douglas vs Tyson in 1990.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Numerouno94(m): 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
ghettokid1:
My own is that joshua should just beat him like this and come back to lagos
U wicked, i swear. Kum do wetin exactly 4 Lagos?

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by JayPeeOham: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
I wish viewing centres in Nigeria will show this boxing match just like they show football matches undecided

But like they say, if wishes were horses........

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Kestolove(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dey will scatter A.J today
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Numerouno94(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
salford1:

The first match has to be the greatest upset in boxing in 2 decades. The other before that had to be buster vs Tyson.
To me is Holyfield vs Tyson.. Bloody fight it was.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by salford1: 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
ddippset:

shocked shocked

Dude is 6'2" and weighs 129kg. He is not small

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Ruiz is using his body fat as shock absorbers to absorb some energy off the punches and reduce the impact. He knows what he's doing adding weight. But the mystery is how a fat flabby boy can be that quick. Most fat people are lazy and sluggish in movement. Ruiz is an exception, the guy is fast.
The dude is fat yet he has very fast punches

I just hope the underrated Ruiz will not thrash AJ the second time
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by damosade(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Where can I stream it live
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by mrfm1: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Anthony Joshua 23 fight loose 1
Andy Ruiz 34 fight loose 1
And so may similar records in boxing even Mayweather record is more impressive
Who has these people been fighting that none of them is loosing, are they not fighting themselves? Something like 34 matches loose 8 win 26 will be more humanly believable

Or are the elite boxers simply too good for all other boxers

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by bolousadex: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
The one loss was controversial..he actually won it in my view. You can go check Ruiz vs Parker on youtubequote author=ddippset post=84705056]33 wins 1 loss
32 wins by KO.
shocked shocked

This Andy Ruiz guy is so good for a "smaller" boxer that he is![/quote]
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by dannybrasky(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
salford1:

The first match has to be the greatest upset in boxing in over 2 decades. The other before that had to be Douglas vs Tyson in 1990.
You are right,nobody as in no one saw the Tyson loss coming. It was a shocker!!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Anthony, good luck buddy
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by abuhusna1: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
No hating Joshua can't win this man. Watch the first leg and judge by yourself. The man doesn't feel pain of the punch from AJ maybe he is on Mexico drug. Same thing will happen tonight but my wish is for AJ to win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Paassme3330: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
see below
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
AJ will lose the fight again.
Pls don't quote me now until the end of the fight.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Haha Anthony wat
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Joshua should vent d anger of what of DSS did to sowore on Ruiz
I dey tell you. Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
abuhusna1:
No hating Joshua can't win this man. Watch the first leg and judge by yourself. The man doesn't feel pain of the punch from AJ maybe he is on Mexico drug. Same thing will happen tonight but my wish is for AJ to win

The didn't feel the pain of the punch and he fell down during the match. Abeg, go and rewatch the fight before you start talking craps.
Though there's a slim chance of AJ winning this fight

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by wink2015(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
mysportdab:
Anthony Joshua takes on Andy Ruiz in a highly anticipated rematch from their clash earlier this year and MySportDab has got you covered for today's bout.

Joshua now gets his chance at revenge and to reclaim his world heavyweight titles in the rematch which takes place in Saudi Arabia.

Both fighters weighed in on Friday with Joshua coming in at 237lbs, the lightest since 2014, while Ruiz Jr weighed 283lbs, the heaviest he has weighed since his debut in 2009.

However, here's everything you need to know about today's anticipated bout by MySportDab.

Joshua Vs Ruiz 2 Date

Anthony Joshua’s chance at redemption will take place on Saturday, December 7.

Joshua Vs Ruiz 2 Start Time

Sky Sports have confirmed that Joshua, who will enter the ring first as a challenger, will make his walk at around 8.45pm/9pm.

What are their records?

Anthony Joshua has been defeated once in 23 fights, winning 22. 21 of those have been by KO.

Andy Ruiz Jr has fought 34 times, winning 33. 22 of those wins havebeen by KO.

https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/12/anthony-joshua-vs-andy-ruiz-2-time.html

May this boxing tournament help to change the belief of this Saudi Arabia citizenry and their government official ( political leaders ) a country known for being a closed society.

Their women live under the bondage of their men as a result of strict islamic code.

I read in the news that it was just in the recent time that they started permitting their women to drive car and they officially started giving them drivers license.

They need to do more by opening up and allowing more Saudi Arabia women to come out of the closet to participate in the political process and vieing for political offices.

Saudi Arabia should start giving out their visas also to prospective visitors and job seekers most especially.

I learnt Saudi Arabia used to recruit a lot of Doctors from the Philippines and India in the recent past.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by MrBONE2(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
mysportdab:
Anthony Joshua takes on Andy Ruiz in a highly anticipated rematch from their clash earlier this year and MySportDab has got you covered for today's bout.

Joshua now gets his chance at revenge and to reclaim his world heavyweight titles in the rematch which takes place in Saudi Arabia.

Both fighters weighed in on Friday with Joshua coming in at 237lbs, the lightest since 2014, while Ruiz Jr weighed 283lbs, the heaviest he has weighed since his debut in 2009.

However, here's everything you need to know about today's anticipated bout by MySportDab.

Joshua Vs Ruiz 2 Date

Sky Sports have confirmed that Joshua, who will enter the ring first as a challenger, will make his walk at around 8.45pm/9pm.

What are their records?

Anthony Joshua has been defeated once in 23 fights, winning 22. 21 of those have been by KO.

Their Fight would be like "Big Show Vs Mark Henry of WWE" grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by zoezoelogistics(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
nairalee:
So while AJ was shedding weight Ruiz was gaining even more weight? Maybe this Ruiz knows what he's doing o. Maybe he's gathering weight into his punches

Exactly what he is doing.
This guy has a well guarded secret.
His punches are heavy.
He is so fast with throwing those heavy punches.

The best I see AJ do is to ensure this guy doesn’t come so close to him.
AJ has the height advantage, longer arm reach.
He should not allow Andy Ruiz much space. Jab him with the left to keep ensuring he doesn’t have that close punch range (that’s where Andy Ruiz strength lies), then knock him off with his right punches, give him those his killer punches.

AJ should go for a kill.
Look for TKO.
He should not romance or pamper this guy.
He should not do so much entertainment.

I saw the last match, AJ gassed out so quickly.
So there is every tendency that there might be a repeat, so he should not allow himself to quickly gas out before sealing his victory.

AJ no time to check time ooh
Go for a kill
Win your belts back

We love you.
Nigerians and Africans are solidly behind you.
You are the favorite.
The world will come to a stand still today for you.
Please go do your thing.

Much love AJ.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by trentslawson(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
baba go win 100%

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by Lilcentt(f): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Anthony Joshua 23 fight loose 1
Andy Ruiz 34 fight loose 1
And so may similar records in boxing even Mayweather record is more impressive
Who has these people been fighting that none of them is loosing, are they not fighting themselves? Something like 34 matches loose 8 win 26 will be more humanly believable

Or are the elite boxers simply too good for all other boxers

lol, I use to wonder the same
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by ibnlawal(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wishing Joshua best of luck buh I'm betting on Ruiz. I want Joshua to win tho.

A gambler has to be realistic. So if AJ wins I'm happy, if he lose I won't be sad coz I know I've won some cash. Either way, its a WIN-WIN for me.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by MrBONE2(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Anthony Joshua better be a real niggarrr and kick his asss

Yeah if he cant Riuz Ass,we should send Yahaya Bello grin

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by DaRuud(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dear Anthony Joshua,

Nigerians are going through a lot of hard times and tyrannical rules . Please try to relieve us of it a bit.

Tonight, use the vexation we’re going through in this economy of

Bad leaders
Corruption
Embezzlement of public funds
Poor road
Lack of good hospital
Epileptic power supply
Unemployment
ASUU strike
Kidnapping
Suicide
Traffic
Border closure
SARS maltreatment
High cost of food
NEPA bill
School fees
Tax
Police brutality
Electoral malpractices
Use it to land heavy punches on the face of Andy Ruiz. Remember what sars are doing, add the vexation in your punches and make us proud.

Signed.

mysportdab:

Joshua Vs Ruiz 2 Date

What are their records?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by MrBONE2(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jaynom:
The way Ruiz will beat Joshua today eh!

Then Yahaya Bello should replace himgrin

Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by semyman: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Anthony Joshua na im boy
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Ruiz already has a loss to Joseph Parker, someone that Joshua beat by KO. If AJ wins tonight, it will be a 2nd loss for Ruiz
That's a lie. Joshua won by UNANIMOUS DECISION.
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by DebrahDivah(f): 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
They should fight already abeg!
Dey announce match like second coming of Christ.
And if AJ doesn't win.... Cuppy!!! you're in trouble
Re: Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz 2: Time, Venue, Records, Everything You Should Know by semyman: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
ddippset:
33 wins 1 loss
32 wins by KO.
shocked shocked

Smaller boxer, Really!!!
Have you checked what he weighed in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Neymar Insulted Me During Costa Rica Match" - Brazil's Thiago Silva / Arsene Wenger Flaunts His Abs On Beach In Dubai / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips Hard As He Arrives In Style To Boxing Match (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.