Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (31482 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by mattjunior(m): 8:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Wife of Omoyele Sowore, the convener of the RevolutionNow protest and publisher of Sahara Reporters, Mrs Ope Sowore, has sent a message to President Muhammadu Buhari that she and her children are waiting for the return of her husband.

She said she had no clear roadmap on how to handle the situation but that she had sent appeals to the United Nations and had been working with Amnesty International and many other organisations to help raise awareness and “hopefully help to secure the release” of her husband.

Speaking to PUNCH on the telephone on Friday, Sowore’s wife said, “I’m concerned about what happened to my husband. It’s less than 24 hours that the Nigerian government has basically turned around and shown a gross abuse of power. I am praying and hoping that it will be resolved so that he can come home to meet me and the children.

“No clear roadmap or script on how to handle a situation like this. The reason why there is rule of law is because it protects people’s basic rights and the fact that Buhari and the DSS have refused to do that is a matter of great concern.

“We are currently working with many international organisations to help advocate on his behalf and we have sent several urgent appeals to the United Nations.”

Sowore was arrested on August 3, 2019 over a planned protest, which he tagged ‘RevolutionNow’. The DSS accused him of planning to overthrow the government with his planned protest, the basis upon which he had been detained.

Officials of the Department of State Services had on Friday invaded the Federal High Court in Abuja to rearrest Sowore, who was released alongside his co-defendant, Olawale Bakare, on Thursday after they had spent over three months in the DSS custody.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/sowores-wife-to-buhari-my-children-and-i-want-my-husband-back-home/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Ofemmanu1: 8:15am On Dec 07, 2019
See as the woman looks dejected!
Her joy was raped by one slim cow.

I know, the gworo chewing basterrrd and kunu sipping cow and all zombie mofo will be happy reading this news..

Yall mofo zombies should enjoy it while it last.
Surely, yall will die a horrible death where your bodies full of cow shitt will never be recovered. Insha Allah.

Cow govt is not fit for anyplace but hell.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by helinues: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2019
lipsrsealed undecided

This is a shame of a nation.. Disappointed in Buhari, Osinbajo, DSS

Was disobeying court others part of the change mantra?

Big shame on Apc in general

16 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by johnlvis(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Naija with their audio democracy.

25 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Blessed13(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by auditor0471: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Madam its so unfortunate that the Buhari we know has ear problem. we have endure and I still plead to all loving Nigeria to continue to endure for this tyrant shall too pass, like all that has come before him. how a nation with so bright mind have Buhari as her president remain an unfortunate mystery.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by SincereBigot: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sue the government lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by BxxH: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Was okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by baby124: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Come back home and fight for your husbands release instead of shedding crocodile tears from abroad.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by anytexy: 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tinubu 2023. If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by 1shortblackboy: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
All I can say is that they were warned. But they fell for the image laundry. They even removed General from his name and started calling him baba so he will appear like a benovelant loving father. Una eyes go clear...... Or not

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
God will saves you and your family. Your husband is fighting the battle the masses are enjoying, suffering and smiling, the masses are being used to rig and perpetrated evil, if your husband still contest today with buhari, he may win the south east and south south but the west will share 50/50 while the entire north still claimed by buhari He should have let them enjoy the change, Nigeria voted buhari, because same people who called rig are the one being used to rig, buhari won't go to pulling boot and steal it by himself, na still.people he go send

14 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by stainlink(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
We used to sing aloud joyfully in time past.

I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, Loyal and honest,
To serve Nigeria with all my strength,
To defend her unity,
To uphold her honor and glory,
So help me God.

Please read and see if you can make such promise and fulfil with all the happenings.

8 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by GeneralPula: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
sad
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by engroyekan(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rule of Law is Long-dead in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by bastardmod: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nothing will happen to sowore .

The useless jihadi tyrant will not be able to proceed with his satanic hate filled agenda.

It's just a matter of time . We will see the back of this monster.

I'm so sorry ma'am

6 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by allthingsgood: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
But ur husband is enjoying the publicity

3 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Enemyofpeace: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sending a message to a deaf and dumb man, that's dead on arrival now

1 Like

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by itsme01: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
angry angry
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Temptee101(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
How can Sowore wife this ugly woman

Meanwhile, Buhari is a bastard

4 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Madibah(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Buhari is a bastard. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by mrwonlasewonie: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
This country is run by people who can't think and are deaf
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by cRobo: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bubu have hearing problems
Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Jakpon: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
You are talking to a dead pan. Buhari no sabi grammar. Ba Turenchi

6 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Kobicove(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Your husband went to hide his family abroad then came back to cause confusion here! undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Cherrybae(f): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
I am greatly dismayed at the exhibition of primitivity, thuggery, insane passion for lawlessness, contempt and disrespect for the rule of law by the agents of the DSS.

The NBA allowed these illegalitues to fester on when the allowed Buhari to say "national security supercede the rule of law" during the 2018 Annual NBA conference which the simply clapped on to cheer him up.

8 Likes

Re: Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' by Royalfurnitures: 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
He's paying for what he did to GEJ... A sower must reap

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Falana: Too Many Injustices Under Buhari’s Government / Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe / "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.