Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. (17932 Views)

APV: Keyamo Defends Tinubu, Says Even Obama, Biden Make Gaffes / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by luckysmills: 9:07am On Dec 07, 2019
The YPP's Presidential candidate in the 2019 general election condemned in totality the rearrest of Omoyele Sowore who was captured against Court orders by the DSS.
Kingsley Moghalu in a post he made via his twitter handle said "I condemn the total disregard for rule of law by Nigeria’s present government as we have seen in the DSS desecration of the Nigerian judicial system to rearrest Omoyele Sowore @YeleSowore .
I call for his immediate release. Even accused persons are entitled to due process."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Brandstudio01: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2019
GEJ warned the country of what is playing out but I never trusted his advice. Because I never trusted any Nigerian Politician.

That aside, You need a Professional Logo. Until then you do not have a presence. See below if you need a Logo for your Product of Company

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by ghettokid1(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2019
Even armed robbers too.
Anyway STC

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by sotall(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Moghalu be careful oo

The tyrant and dictator has turn himself to the law. He doesn't mind arresting you for calling for Sowore's release

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Patrioticman007(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
This is good that any rebel big or small, will be dealt with by the no nonsense DSS.
The 3 rules of Spartans are Love your women, Love your occupation and Love your Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by david22uu(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
You can't arrest a person inside the court, it's against the law.

42 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by TheBeat: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
To think that this will go on for another 4 years is scary.

Damn!

10 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
sad
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by ValCon888: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
The rule of law has been sick for a long time. But it finally died in 2015. Today those who are supposed to protect the law break it with impunity.
Nigeria is not governed by a due process. But a gang of armed robbers and cabal members.
And at the top is a President who is deaf, dumb, mute, and blind.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Binta, Go and tell Buhari "He is mad".... Nnamdi Kanu

You may not like him or agree with him sometimes and most times, but you just cant take away his guts in the face of tyranny.

Stay strong Sowore, dont despair... Roar, shout, bark, insult and say it as it is, "pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, no ready sleep be that"

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by yesloaded: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Dem never see any thing, by the time APC led administration is through with them, dem go dey see sea for front, dem go think say na desert. Its like I saw every thing coming, that's why I didn't bother registering PVC , not to even think of vote. Shebi na person wey get PVC go vote,. Make dem enjoy their change,

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Brandstudio01:
GEJ warned the country of what is playing out but I never trusted his advice

So you voted Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by CaptainMeks: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2019
david22uu:

He was not arrested on the court premises

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by yusluvad(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Buhari is a criminal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Karma is dealing with the Nigerian people who cursed and abused GEJ in 2015....Next Level is just starting ooooooo

8 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Dinirojones(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2019
U need go online and see how our brothers from the north are celebrating this madness ......One Nigeria is a major scam , the north keep using divide nd conquer rules to separate the major ethnic groups in the south ....we keep fighting ourselves, our major enemies are up north and also our southern leaders who sold their souls to the devil.......One Nigeria can never work ....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Badmanlalajoshi(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2019
I wan make FTC b4 this year finish
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Abfinest007(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2019
na dog won want die de Cross road any how

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2019
Brandstudio01:
GEJ warned the country of what is playing out but I never trusted his advice
E don dey clear for una eyes small small...

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Valwezzy: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2019
To Buhari, the only due process he knows and obey is the one initiated by him and that which favors him and the Cabals.

Any other Rule of law, Rights or Due process can burn for all he cares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2019
yusluvad:
Buhari is a criminal.
If you are just knowing,that means your mumu get anointing

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by sunshineV(f): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2019
Phone for sale
Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by LilSmith55(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2019
david22uu:

That record has been broken yesterday

10 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by Heffalump(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2019
I wonder why the UN often keeps mute on issues of human rights abuse in Africa

The world should know by now that Buhari is a terrorist and tyrant embarassed

I expect the UN to call this jihadist to order already and impose sanctions where necessary. The US and UK should impose travel ban on Buhari. Our Democracy has taken a deep backward step to the military era of 1983. What a shame for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by RichDad1(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Nothing can justify that shameful act at the court yesterday.
PMB, we supported you wholeheartedly but that was a show of shame from the overzealous DSS and whoever sent them.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by LegacyB: 9:21am On Dec 07, 2019
I am a core Buhari follower . But this event has really shaken me to the core to reaccess my allegiance.This is Buhari ‘s worst move. Pls don’t preach that Jonathan sermon to me that man was plainly a No No as at that time.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process. by 2Odds101(f): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2019
Them never see anything ...more to come..ask them why them hate Jonathan ..Ni specific reason ...because him be ijaw man..some even went to the extent of saying he is a drunk...las las una go get wetin una bargain for before 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbaka: Arresting Nnamdi Kanu Will Not Stop Killings By Bandits (Video) / Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates / Attacking Osinbajo Will Not Give You Vote - Facebook User Warns Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.