Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

DSS Must Explain Why Sowore Was Rearrested Lawmaker Blows Hot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DSS Must Explain Why Sowore Was Rearrested Lawmaker Blows Hot (358 Views)

Fact: Why Sowore's Lawyer Is Reminded In Prison - Ned Nwoko / Watch How Sowore Was Shot During Protest Currently Battling For His Life / See Why Sowore Might Get Bailed Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Must Explain Why Sowore Was Rearrested Lawmaker Blows Hot by Balogunodua(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2019
The lawmaker representing Egbeda/Ona Ara, Oyo State in the House of Representives, Hon. Akin Alabi, has reacted to the chaotic scene witnessed at the federal High Court in Abuja, where the trial of Omoyele Sowore was disrupted by Dss operatives, who rearrested him on friday.
Alabi described the incident as desecration of the judiciary.
"The Dss will have to explain why Sowore was rearrested. And the reason has to be HUGE. "We just debated on the floor yesterday about separation of powers but this is a desecration of the judiciary. No matter whose side you are on, this cannot be right in anyway," he tweeted.
He added: "I can't find words to describe this show of shame. Except Sowore is about to bomb a shopping mall or somthing that extreme, which I'm sure he is not, this unacceptable in a democracy."
Sowore and Adebayo Bakare, aka, Mandate have been standing trial for reasonable felony with the hashtay. #RevolutionNow since August 3, but were released yesterday.
Re: DSS Must Explain Why Sowore Was Rearrested Lawmaker Blows Hot by Abfinest007(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2019
judgement day
Re: DSS Must Explain Why Sowore Was Rearrested Lawmaker Blows Hot by khallebb(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2019
If you have some money, I'll advise you to relocate to at least Ghana. This country is gone forever.

1 Like

Re: DSS Must Explain Why Sowore Was Rearrested Lawmaker Blows Hot by DonBenny77(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2019
khallebb:
If you have some money, I'll advise you to relocate to at least Ghana. This country is gone forever.
I swear down!
Re: DSS Must Explain Why Sowore Was Rearrested Lawmaker Blows Hot by Balogunodua(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2019
khallebb:
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd 4-0 AZ: Greenwood & Mata Inspire Sweeping Victory As Utd Win The Group / my / Breaking: Suspected Herdsmen Kidnap 3 UNIBEN Lecturers, 12 Students During Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.