Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking (70952 Views)

Islamic Poet Dares Etinosa To Use Quran As Ashtray (Video) / I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kaymaxine:
These babe go commit suicide one day walahi!!!

She's lonely, depressed and suicidal.

She's looking for every opportunity for people to give her attention...that's a suicidal trait!!!

You may actually be onto something.
Something's cleary very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Accursed soul.. A very disrespectful nonentity..

Always giving excuses after she has done abominable things.

At least she should get like 5 divorces before she can be matured enough to be a responsible wife!!!

The question is, who are the unfortunate guys that will see this dangerous attention seeker and still go ahead to pay her bride price??
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by akdjr(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
I hope her apology is accepted by those who must have been affected by her post. But I remember back then while still in uni some men do smoke dope using that small Gideon Bible as rolling paper.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Legendguru: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
All those depressed yeyebrities need a therapist asap

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by NoRetreat(m): 4:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Maybe she has stopped taking her drugs.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by chemking(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Something is definitely wrong with this woman undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by lexzyy(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Skodiswayze:
C O L O R A D O ✈
If you know you know
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Wettoid123: 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Etinosa or watever ur name is you are mad I say u are mad you suppose to put your right thumb inside fire for us to believe that u are not in ur right sense, if na Koran you discreate like this you for Don become history by now.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by VanSARS: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
Just like the bible incident was for social media, so is this apology for social media.

Everything must go "viral"
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

This girl used to be a depressed being seeking all means to get attention.

She's trying as much to do controversial things just to get the attention and she's enjoying it..
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by ussv: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
She has never been in her right senses, even now
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
gypsey:
Who da hell is thai solarin? Never heard of him, Anyway that was his own cup of Cocoa. were you there? Did you see the demons? grin what kinda shoes was the demons wearing? grin

God doesn't exist, show me prove that God exists, the same God who cannot cure Ebola or malaria?

What a fairytale, Some gullibles might believe this your farytale save it for them.
Sir, strange u dont know Thai Solarin-the most popular atheist in Nigeria in his days on earth. Lookn for evidences of God's existence,u are one of them. How on earth did you get here ? Its either u believe the bible account or accept science theory of evolution that human beings evolved from ape,which will make u a descendant of ape and ur great grand pa an ape and i know u wont want to have anything to do wit apes. Like it or not the fulfilment of endtime escathological bible prophecies in our time,confirms God's existence and that the world revolves around His words.For 2000years,no country was called Israel on earth but bible spoke of their return back to their homeland after 2000years abscence and against all odds it took place in 1948,marking the commencement of the endtime with nothing left b4 humanity hits the day of judgement.ACCEPT GOD B4 IT BECOMES LATE As the only thing left is for them to re-establish temple worship.which wil require their destroyn al aqsa mosque in east Jerusalem which was built on the temle mount when the werent there and which wil lead to a global religious war that wil take the 3rd part of humanity as bible said.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by TruthHurts100: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
lalasticlala:
Actress Etinosa Idemudia has apologized after using the Bible as ashtray while smoking and also vowing to use the Quran. She said she wasn't in her right senses.

Her action got her slammed by many people.

She shared a video where she apologized and wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fImCTfVkIk

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5vr5AanQHM/?hl=en

Wereyyy... You're always not in your right senses.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
APOSTLECHUMA:
Sir, strange u dont know Thai Solarin-the most popular atheist in Nigeria in his days on earth. Lookn for evidences of God's existence,u are one of them. How on earth did you get here ? Its either u believe the bible account or accept science theory of evolution that human beings evolved from ape,which will make u a descendant of ape and ur great grand pa an ape and i know u wont want to have anything to do wit apes. Like it or not the fulfilment of endtime escathological bible prophecies in our time,confirms God's existence and that the world revolves around His words.For 2000years,no country was called Israel on earth but bible spoke of their return back to their homeland after 2000years abscence and against all odds it took place in 1948,marking the commencement of the endtime with nothing left b4 humanity hits the day of judgement.ACCEPT GOD B4 IT BECOMES LATE As the only thing left is for them to re-establish temple worship.which wil require their destroyn al aqsa mosque in east Jerusalem which was built on the temle mount when the werent there and which wil lead to a global religious war that wil take the 3rd part of humanity as bible said.
I don't know thai solarin, because i was not born in Nigeria. Besides you gave me an example of one man, a Nigerian. Most Nigerians are Gullible anyway,

You still Didn't answer my question, Were you there when the man was dying? did you see the demons come take him? what kinda shoes was the demons wearing? were they females or male demons? This are simple reasonable questions, Start with Giving me an answer rather than all this long epistle you ve written above. Your God can do all the things you listed but can not cure malaria or ebola.

Which bible are you talking about? the same bible written by white men? Tell me did Africans or Nigerians knew about God Before the white man came to Africa?

You have No proof of all this your imaginations, God only exists in people's Imaginations.

where is heaven located? in which country? don't tell me God is an Old white/european man with long grey beard and lives in the Sky. grin If he is? Why is he European, old and grey beard? grin Why couldn't he be Indian, Chinese, African and Young ?

If the reason you think Humans were made by God because you are Afraid to Accept that humans came from apes then you are really foolish. and i never stated that humans came from apes, you are the one making that Assumptions. I don't know where humans came from and i don't think you know Either. You are only believing what the White european bible tells you.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Czartega(m): 7:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
lalasticlala:
Actress Etinosa Idemudia has apologized after using the Bible as ashtray while smoking and also vowing to use the Quran. She said she wasn't in her right senses.

She needs to be thoroughly fvked.. So that she won't have mood swings
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dis gal go sabi suck.with her cock lips
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Makatony03: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Send ur apologies to God and not Us, u cannot Mock God

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Cantonese: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
lalasticlala:

Na lie she lie. When she heard about the risks involved if she dared used the Quran she quickly said to herself "omo make I no kill myself o". She quickly apologized to Christians thinking that someone might decide to end it all for her on behalf of Christians and Moslems.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Patooz: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
The verses she smoked is now sinking in, come on receive sense IJN�����.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by mechanics(m): 4:06am On Dec 08, 2019
She should ask God for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by pfadom: 5:20am On Dec 08, 2019
Etinosa has no right sense from the outset
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Whatisblogging: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2019
i love this
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by 7Alexandre: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Etinosa Idemudia Apologizes For Using Bible As Ashtray While Smoking by Ugoikota(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Abeg she go sleep,time. To use quaran now she don chicken out,fear kill you there!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Steps Out Braless In Club After Winning MAMA (Photos) / Somadina Adinma At BBNaija Audition In Enugu (Photos) / She's Human! Beyonce's Unedited Photos Destroy The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.