Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business (8843 Views)

Find Out The Answers To Some Pressing Tanning Safety Questions / Earn Passive Income By Just Pressing Your Phone. / Paycoded Review: Make Money Online And Earn Real Money Direct To Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Vello:
I'm in need of your financial assistance in financing a business idea.
Kindly contact me on WhatsApp: 08036792701
Or email belldartop@gmail.com
Thanks.

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by.

Unfortunately, I fund only existing businesses for now.

Cheers!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Just a quick one folks,

My business cash disbursement is limited to those with existing business. You must have been running your hustle for at least one year (preferably two years) to be considered.

For personal cash, you have to be in paid employment (learnt so much the hard way how dubious humans can be).

Tried finding start-ups in the past and the result was for lack of a better term calamitous. Almost ran out of business, so, I apologise in advance to all the enterprising folks out there with brilliant dreams but no
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
bimbmay26:
Hi I need a loan for start up business pls contact me so that we can discuss better
Whatsapp no 07062175820

Hi there,

Right now, I only fund existing businesses.

Thanks for reaching out.

Cheers!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Divinesupply: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
DJperdurabo:
Hello there,

If you or someone you know is in dire need of quick cash for personal or business need, don't sweat it or get depressed over the issue.

Just contact me.

Let's talk. I just might be the solution to your genuine financial need.

So quit the worrying as a solution is staring you in the face.

Just initiate the contact.

divinesupply665@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tolulope101:
Please get in touch with me. I'm in need of some cash to add up with my start up capital to start a business . We can also talk better about it personally, sir this is my mobile number 07032241892

Hi there,

Currently, I only fund existing and running businesses.

You could opt for a personal loan if you're still employed.

Cheers!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
chubysoft1:
I'm in urgent need of a loan. I hope the payment spread and interest is friendly? WhatsApp me on 07063665901

Please send me a PM
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Vello(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
DJperdurabo:

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by.

Unfortunately, I fund only existing businesses for now.

Cheers!
I should suggest you listen to my idea first.
Moreover, I'm an employee of the Federal government. I saw you mentioned that.
Moreso, I understand reasons for your reservations but this is something I was into before I gained employment but want to revisit. The business idea is not something you'll wish to wish away after seeing the proposal.
Thanks as you hopefully reconsider
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Ashawopapa001: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
How do I get in contact with you?
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Vello:

I should suggest you listen to my idea first.
Moreover, I'm an employee of the Federal government. I saw you mentioned that.
Moreso, I understand reasons for your reservations but this is something I was into before I gained employment but want to revisit. The business idea is not something you'll wish to wish away after seeing the proposal.
Thanks as you hopefully reconsider

I do understand your passion, believe me, I really do.

Due to experience, I can for now, consider only ventures that have been running for at least two years. As hard as it might be to comprehend, I've seen a lot in this business, frighteningly so.

Thanks for understanding.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2019
Vello:
I'm in need of your financial assistance in financing a business idea.
Kindly contact me on WhatsApp: 08036792701
Or email belldartop@gmail.com
Thanks.

Hello,

Apologies for the late comeback. Been busy with providing cash to individuals and businesses.

Alright then, like I told another enquirer, I currently fund only existing businesses with at least two years of experience under their belt.

It is my believe that good ideas never die, if I don't fund you someone else definitely will. You just got to keep pushing .
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thanks for all the mail's and enquiries (the country's got so much human resources potential).

Just meet my criterion for personal loan (employed with a salary and clean credit history) and business loan (at least two years registered business experience on your entrepreneur CV) and we are good to go.

Keep the contacts coming.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by oscarvicto(m): 1:13am On Dec 10, 2019
Newrevolutionglobal@gmail.com please kindly contact me on this mail so we can talk. O have an existing business
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2019
Hello there,

You've got mail
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:42am On Dec 10, 2019
Are you a conscientious business person with an existing business of at least two years? Do you have dreams of expanding your business? Moving to a bigger space, getting more equipments, acquiring more hands, financing an LPO, looking to increase production and it's attendant profitability (all things being equal)? Is cash preventing you from all of the aforementioned and more?

You need not bother anymore.

Just contact me and with a clean credit history and robust cash-flow courtesy your bank statement, I'll fund that business of yours.

Are you a worker with pressing personal needs? Just got married and need to get back on your feet due to wedding expenses? Unforseen medical expenses? Xmas vacation? Post-graduate degree tuition fees? Rent? Even acquiring that big 'ole TV and sprucing up your crib and a host of other personal needs? Contact me for quick cash...live the life you've dreamed up, stop existing.

Contact me now. Send a PM and I'll get back to you.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Emsyl(m): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2019
I have a very innovative and unique online business platform that has been trademarked with the federal ministry of trade and investment, it a registered as a limited IT company with the CAC, it has been tested run and it generated over 300k within a month with over 1000 users on it already. I intend to make it a global business brand because of it's potential of becoming one of the biggest online businesses in Nigeria. I will appreciate if you contact me on Whatsapp for more details on 08064135771
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2019
Emsyl:
I have a very innovative and unique online business platform that has been trademarked with the federal ministry of trade and investment, it a registered as a limited IT company with the CAC, it has been tested run and it generated over 300k within a month with over 1000 users on it already. I intend to make it a global business brand because of it's potential of becoming one of the biggest online businesses in Nigeria. I will appreciate if you contact me on Whatsapp for more details on 08064135771

Hello there!

Have you been in business for up to 2 years?
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2019
Let's keep it moving people

Contact me now.

Cheers!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2019
Get in touch now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Gidiblaze444(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Hello there,

If you or someone you know is in dire need of quick cash for personal or business need, don't sweat it or get depressed over the issue.

Just contact me.

Let's talk. I just might be the solution to your genuine financial need.

So quit the worrying as a solution is staring you in the face.

Just initiate the contact.
please I need help to buy feeds for my chicken's before Christmas day sales please this is my email gidiblaze1@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Gidiblaze444:
please I need help to buy feeds for my chicken's before Christmas day sales please this is my email gidiblaze1@gmail.com

Hello there!

Have you been running this business for 2 years? Is it registered?

If you answered yes to the above questions, send me a PM and I'll get back to you.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by niskill: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Keep the enquiries coming people.

Keep it coming. Don't let lack of funds kill that business, cause problems in your home, prevent you from renting that apartment you so desire, getting that car you believe you deserve or even living rather than just existing.

Contact me now for your personal or business cash needs.
i sent a PM. Thanks
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
niskill:

i sent a PM. Thanks

Hello,

You've got mail!

Cheers!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
Keep the inquiries coming folks!

Let's get that business to the permanent site.

Let's take that overdue vacation or purchase that car we've longed for for so long. How about finally setting the foundation for that wonderful home of yours? All is possible with me as your partner.

Just get in touch now.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by tunzy9229: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
Good day bro,I have a pos biz I run in Ikorodu,but my major challenge has been finance,it has really stiffled things for me.

My mail is sabdulfat@gmail.com and Whatsapp is 08126527329
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by niskill: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
DJperdurabo:

Hello,
You've got mail!
Cheers!
Yes. and I have replied.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
As you reflect on the happenings of another day as it draws to a close, be aware that your business and personal cash needs finds resolution in me.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by lankonsegson(m): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
I need cash to buy raw materials for my block industry and poultry my email is lankonsegson888 @gmail.com
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2019
lankonsegson:
I need cash to buy raw materials for my block industry and poultry my email is lankonsegson888 @gmail.com

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out.

How long have you been in business?

Is your business registered?

How "profitable" has it been?

Cheers!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:29am On Dec 11, 2019
Another dawn, another opportunity.

Reach out to me now!

Finish the year with a bang; a good financial base for your personal or business need.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Melvess(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Hello, I have a registered business going for over two years, I tried to contact you but I didn't get a response, my email ayoolaojediran@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Melvess:
Hello, I have a registered business going for over two years, I tried to contact you but I didn't get a response, my email

Hello there!

You've got mail!

Cheers!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
Make contact now...you've got an LPO? Reach out to me now.

You're a worker, and you need a personal loan, PM me now!

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pure Water Production Line Offer At Cheap Price / Free Tax Calculator/free Personal Income Tax Calculator For Nigeria / Abb Transformers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.