Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business - Adverts (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business (8867 Views)

Find Out The Answers To Some Pressing Tanning Safety Questions / Earn Passive Income By Just Pressing Your Phone. / Paycoded Review: Make Money Online And Earn Real Money Direct To Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Keep the inquiries coming folks
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2019
Still accepting applications.

Contact me now for your personal and business cash needs.

For personal, you've to be employed with a salary while for business you've to have a registered business with at least a two-year business bank statement.

Reach out to me now. You'll be glad you did.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Alexious(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Still accepting applications.

Contact me now for your personal and business cash needs.

For personal, you've to be employed with a salary while for business you've to have a registered business with at least a two-year business bank statement.

Reach out to me now. You'll be glad you did.

Do you accept collateral for a business less than 2 years?
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:10am On Dec 17, 2019
Alexious:

Do you accept collateral for a business less than 2 years?

Hello!

How long has the business' been for?
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by wengerman: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
I am a fish farmer in lagos and this is my second cycle.i need short finance of 4 months to complete their feeding.how can u be of help
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Semab(f): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
Please I need financial assistance . I am opened to further enquiries sir
debbiedammy@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
Semab:
Please I need financial assistance . I am opened to further enquiries sir
debbiedammy@gmail.com

What sort of financial assistance do you need?

Is it a personal cash? If so, you'd have to be in paid employment.

Is it a business cash? If so, you'd have to have registered your business and also provide me a two-year business account bank statement.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
wengerman:
I am a fish farmer in lagos and this is my second cycle.i need short finance of 4 months to complete their feeding.how can u be of help

Hello!

How do you propose paying my money back?

Do you have LPOs requesting for your product (fish)?

Is your business registered?

Can you provide me a two-year business account bank statement?
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Alexious(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
DJperdurabo:

Hello!

How long has the business' been for?

Am afraid not long , just wanted to get my transport business rolling. I have a collateral though and its a property in lagos.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2019
Alexious:

Am afraid not long , just wanted to get my transport business rolling. I have a collateral though and its a property in lagos.

Send me a mail detailing the amount you need. Well take it up from there.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Still here people!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Check in now folks!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
Begin the year without cash-flow issues; pay that rent, school fees, get that car, get that we business' premises...live your dreams.

Reach out now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2019
Alexious:

For business cash, you need to have been in business for at least two years.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2019
Come on in folks, if you meet the requirements (which are quite straightforward btw), you get funded "just like that" (snaps fingers).

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2019
Still open for business
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Come one, Come All! With requirements of course.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2019
Still treating applications.

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by jamalee: 11:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
Your phone number and residential or office address because I have one or two things to discuss with you.
DJperdurabo:
Hello there,

If you or someone you know is in dire need of quick cash for personal or business need, don't sweat it or get depressed over the issue.

Just contact me.

Let's talk. I just might be the solution to your genuine financial need.

So quit the worrying as a solution is staring you in the face.

Just initiate the contact.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2019
jamalee:
Your phone number and residential or office address because I have one or two things to discuss with you.

It's agains forum rules, disclosing personal contact details.

Kindly send me DM/PM
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:06am On Dec 20, 2019
Still doing it...providing financial resource to folks who meet the requirements.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Uka15(m): 9:27am On Dec 20, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Still doing it...providing financial resource to folks who meet the requirements.

Sent you a dm no replies.
Plz can you contact me Via the number on my signature?
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by hammyd1: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2019
Good morning sir, pls can you resend to sallybegan@yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by funso77(m): 11:33am On Dec 20, 2019
Dear Sir,

Am based in Abuja and i do have a vehicle, BMW 1 series, 4 cylinders petrol engine i intend using for transport business. Currently, the engine developed faults beyond repairs and am looking at getting a new tokunbo engine for it and put it into use. I have made all enquiries regarding the purchase but am financially incapacitated to afford the engine. The car is with my mechanic in Lagos currently. Can you kindly assist Sir. Am willing to discuss further with you regarding this.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by dreambigest(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
DJperdurabo:
Hi op here is my email please i need to give you a quote for the loan i want to request for. hameedreal2@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
dreambigest:
Hi op here is my email please i need to give you a quote for the loan i want to request for. hameedreal2@gmail.com

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
Uka15:

Sent you a dm no replies.
Plz can you contact me Via the number on my signature?

Replied you already. Kindly check your mailbox.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by dreambigest(m): 5:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
DJperdurabo:

You've got mail!
Replied email. Thanks
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
Let's round the year with our financial worries resolved, be they of a personal nature or business.

You've got the requirements, let's reason together!

Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by ctbhola: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
i am in urgent need of it.this is my email.....ctbhola911@gmail.com or whatsapp 09012072554
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
ctbhola:
i am in urgent need of it.this is my email.....ctbhola911@gmail.com or whatsapp 09012072554

You've got mail!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
Folks before contacting me, kindly make sure you meet the requirements (makes things easier for everyone).

For personal cash:

You must be a salary earner

You must not have a bad debt history.

For Business cash:

You should have a two-year business account bank statement.

Your business should be registered.

Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Free Tax Calculator/free Personal Income Tax Calculator For Nigeria / Abb Transformers For Sale / Feasibility Studies On Palm Plantation & Palm Oil Business/financial Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.