Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 AM

Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business (8717 Views)

Find Out The Answers To Some Pressing Tanning Safety Questions / Earn Passive Income By Just Pressing Your Phone. / Paycoded Review: Make Money Online And Earn Real Money Direct To Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bring your requests and deals. If you qualify,you will definitely get funded.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Alexious(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Hello DJ, loan of 50k to 100k for an existing business, 2 year statement of account can be provided. But the business is not yet registered but making profit with functional account.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by alexvatt(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2020
DJperdurabo:
As you celebrate Val's day, do so knowing you got your finance needs covered.

Contact me now!
I will like u to fund my real estate business.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
alexvatt:
I will like u to fund my real estate business.

If it's an already existing business (up to 2 years) shoot me a mail.

If not, I'm sorry I can't be of assistance as I fund only existing businesses.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Come in with your requests now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Still here for you
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Still reviewing applications.

Good morning!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Contact me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Talk to me now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by Eudes2(m): 8:18am On Feb 22, 2020
No matter what industry you are in or who your target market is, there is a good chance that your competitors are already present and involved on social media channels. This not only suggests that there is an opportunity for your brand to do well on these channels, but it means that some of your potential customers may already be talking with the competition as we speak.

If you want to remain competitive in the digital marketplace, it’s vital that you start working toward building a presence on social media. Social media content allows you to not only show a little bit of your brand personality, but it also presents an effective outlet for demonstrating your industry expertise and knowledge. This is one of the best ways to set yourself apart from the competition and bring in more relevant online traffic.

Join us as we give you strategies on how to have edges over your competitors

https:///IZjpxrXVoBg6Ukw7SqGNh3

Or contact

https:///08132586920

Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Eudes2:
I'm much interested. I'm a young Entrepreneur/Business magnet. Please, how do I contact u? My Email is kceudes2@gmail.com

Thanks for reaching out.

Have your read the requirements?

If not, please do before reaching out.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2020
A Requirement Recap.

Kindly read these before reaching out. It makes everything easier. If on reading this, you strongly believe you should be considered despite falling short of some of the requirement, contact me for a way forward.

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

4. Your business should have been in existence for at least 2 years.

5. You will submit a two-year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

The above are the requirements and save you just want to be unnecessarily critical, you'll agree with me that there nothing "too hard" in my requirements. From these requirements you may have discerned that I want to deal only with "serious" and dedicated businessmen not those with flights of fancy and the like. As time goes on the rules will evolve (some dropped, others added based on experiences).

Reach out now if qualified.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Check the requirements. Do you fit the profile?

If yes, get in touch now!

Send that DM right now!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Let's talk.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thus far this week, over N120m has been spent in financing 15 LPOs cutting across construction, real estate, FMCG, manufacturing and pharmaceuticals.

What are you waiting for? You've got a great LPO, contract or just need working capital-let's talk.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2020
Still treating requests.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bring 'em in
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2020
A Requirement Recap.

Kindly read these before reaching out. It makes everything easier. If on reading this, you strongly believe you should be considered despite falling short of some of the requirement, contact me for a way forward.

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

4. Your business should have been in existence for at least 2 years.

5. You will submit a two-year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

The above are the requirements and save you just want to be unnecessarily critical, you'll agree with me that there nothing "too hard" in my requirements. From these requirements you may have discerned that I want to deal only with "serious" and dedicated businessmen not those with flights of fancy and the like. As time goes on the rules will evolve (some dropped, others added based on experiences).

Reach out now if qualified.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
Still taking requests...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 1:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Still treating cases this beautiful Sunday afternoon...

Come with yours if you meet the requirements.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2020
Still here...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:12am On Mar 03, 2020
The month is rolling on...

contact me now for the much needed business and personal financial tonic.

Kindly read the requirements before initiating contact.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Come in now...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please read the requirements before initiating contact.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
Still hearing out cases...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
Still here taking request
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Come qualified one, come qualified all!
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2020
It's a beautiful Sunday, contact me now for an even more beautiful Monday.

Please read requit before reaching out.
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2020
Still here folks...
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 3:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
Requests are still being treated
Re: Do You Need "Real" Money/finance For Some Pressing Personal Or Business by DJperdurabo: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2020
You meet the requirements?

Contact me now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Get Photoshop Video Tutorial 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop For FREE / Quality Corporate Diaries Supply In Nigeria / BEDFRAME, GENERATORS, SOFA, ARMCHAIRS, INVERTER AC, MIRRORS HOME ACCESSORIES NEW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.