Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,826 members, 7,806,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (51055 Views)

Masturbation Is Killing Me!! / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls by Taiwx(m): 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
All you need is one plastic bottle of Agbara white everyday
undecided
Re: My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls by campusblack10(m): 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hypnotise:
is that book really a good read?
yes brother , blessed to have come across it
Re: My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls by CONFAMA: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
Loladearewa01:
I am a staunch introvert, the kind that stays at home all day I really hate small talks and I can't talk to people for more than 5minutes.

When I call a lady hardly can we talk for a minute. Infact I hate calling. Now I had this experience when I visited my aunty and an ex of mine happen to stay in the same compound.

I noticed her boo calls her for like 2hours and she's always laughing with him. This was when I started realising my mistake when I was with her I hardly call and communicate and this has been happening with most of the ladies I meet and things are not working out.

Is there anyone with similar experience?

Learn to send message... Do copy and paste if you no sabi
Re: My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls by Nyascobar1414: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
NoraPibowei:
It seems d ladies you've dated have always been d one calling,while u hardly call? ladies dnt like men dat r weak in communication,am a lady nd I'm telling u d truth,wen a lady loves u 4 real she would love hearing ur voice,infact everyday nd most of d calls shud b 4rm d guy,it makes us feel important nd makes a lady loves u more.

If na me you for die for your matter..
Ion even like relationships.. Just flirting only..
The rest of the time is myself likewise my phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.