Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu (21166 Views)

Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike / Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game / 2023: Zulum Advocates Power Shift From North To South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by 2Odds101(f): 12:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:
Tinubu and APC should forget presidency. Buhari has destroyed their party.
you think so??...the same people that said Jonathan performed woefully thats why he was voted out re-voted Buhari after 4years without score-sheet..what more can you define mediocrity with Nigerians are mediocres...If they want tinubu to rule he will rule irrespective of our opinions.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by HAKYN1: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
ghettokid1:
I am not against any region but Tinubu is a no no for now

Mr honest, when the time comes please don't vote for him.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
ghettokid1:
But Ikpeazu is yes yes
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Aiyk2333: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kapilta:
they don't have to hand over power to us, we can wrestle the power from them as usual. You've never come out to stand for anything in Nigeria since creation, the only time you tried was when they fried millions of your kindreds in cold blood but you have guts to call someone coward? Ken Wiwa, Sowore can never both be wiped off historybooks despite been from minority tribe but a majority tribe is ther in aba still waiting for presidency to be brought to them.

Bunch of liverless chestbeaters.
see the dumbass talking about being liverless!!! ur useless politicians are now scared to freely walk to malls, and open spaces for fear of being lynched all thanks to us, deadbeat fellows, sowore is dying y'all denied he's not even Yoruba � �... y'all can't do shit about it.. how long did Nnamdi kanu stay in prison, remind me how long he stayed after being granted bail.. right under the nose of the godfather of Apc and the vice president sowore is severely dealt with and u tell me u have guts!!!! you're delusional!!!
the last time obasanjo there was never a major opposition party, he got the support of all and sundry, knowing fully well he'll hand over to the north, they supported him.. You now stupidly think they'll allow Tinubu win?? u have never crossed to the north, so you don't even know anything
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Kylekent59: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Godfullsam:

Though i am not a supporter of tinubu but i am curious to know what he has stolen from you guys.

Why call him thief when no one has been able to trace any stolen fund to his account.

Is this pure hatred or ignorance?

But you were happy when Atiku was called Atiku grin grin

Mr man tell yourself the truth, you are tribalistic
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmmm JagaBANDIT

send your funny/unusual/interesting/weird/scary video to limelightcrazy@outlook.com
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by 27Pushing30: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:
Tinubu and APC should forget presidency. Buhari has destroyed their party.
Nice joke
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by King2019(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
i can't believe youths on these forum can still share the ideology of old Nigerians... hating our fellow brothers,zoning,same thinking that has being passed to us over 40 years ago...

look around you out of every 1000 people at least 800 hundred are youths...

youths are affected most by what goes on in the country...but we only go by sentiments online

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by uyomeyo: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by ojolos: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
[/quote][quote author=dokyOloye post=84701491]If they are talking of power movement ie zoning,then it should go to the south east.
Ngige,Ogbonnaya Onu,Ken Nnamani etc are all capable hands. South west has no moral right to contest after 16yrs as president and VP.
Then if South west insists on contesting, then it means there is no zoning,which means another abokki can contest and of course south east and south south will support him/her so we will be seen to have stopped playing politics of hatred as afonjas say.

Tribal sentiments won't lead us to anywhere . They haven't and will never!!!
Be guided!!!
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by YorubaAmaka(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
But Ikpeazu is yes yes
don Allah a bar Ikpeazu shi kadai domin ba shi ne matsalar kasar nan ba, idan zabe ya zo za mu san yadda tinubu zai zo Kudu maso Gabas don yin kamfen, kula, har zuwa lokacin
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by abbasajao(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
ghettokid1:

You will later change your mind.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by greatermeme: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
baby124:

Atiku is not qualified to be president either.
not qualified? In terms of what?
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Kapilta(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

see the dumbass talking about being liverless!!! ur useless politicians are now scared to freely walk to malls, and open spaces for fear of being lynched all thanks to us, deadbeat fellows, sowore is dying y'all denied he's not even Yoruba � �... y'all can't do shit about it.. how long did Nnamdi kanu stay in prison, remind me how long he stayed after being granted bail.. right under the nose of the godfather of Apc and the vice president sowore is severely dealt with and u tell me u have guts!!!! you're delusional!!!
the last time obasanjo there was never a major opposition party, he got the support of all and sundry, knowing fully well he'll hand over to the north, they supported him.. You now stupidly think they'll allow Tinubu win?? u have never crossed to the north, so you don't even know anything
you analyzed more than this prior 2019 elections. It all ended in tears for you and yours. Someone fought the fight that Obasanjo enjoyed the goodswill. When are you going to fight for what you want rather than staying in aba makind demands?

We already know it will also end in tears for you come 2023 again too as usual.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by ojolos: 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
another primitive illiterate yeastern ipob yoot. They just cause nuisance wherever they go, be it online or offline.

Will you bring up your kids to hate the people you share the country with?
Is this healthy for your future and that of your generation unborn?
Don't you think a Nigeria beyond tribalistic sentiments is a better option for all of us?
Are You saying can't do business with these tribes you hate to save your own life.
Don't you have friends from other tribes .
Tribalism is proof of shallow mindedness.
Be guided!!!
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Nicepaul(m): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
All this groups are out to get their share from Lagos stolen wealth,Tinubu will not be president,yes I am not God,but Fulani man can not transfer power to a Yoruba man.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tinubu is not a fit and proper person to be president .
It is only the small minded Yoruba who think Yoruba presidency is a priority for the Yoruba race.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by greatermeme: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nigeria is a very funny country! A country full of comedians and comediennes! Igbos should forget Presidency ...... Too late and .............

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by emperor863(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
dokyOloye:
If they are talking of power movement ie zoning,then it should go to the south east.
Ngige,Ogbonnaya Onu,Ken Nnamani etc are all capable hands. South west has no moral right to contest after 16yrs as president and VP.
Then if South west insists on contesting, then it means there is no zoning,which means another abokki can contest and of course south east and south south will support him/her so we will be seen to have stopped playing politics of hatred as afonjas say.

Oga do not be afraid to walk alone like other political zones are doing. The SS has left you people behind tay tay. They have moved on after the events of 2015 because they know they can win elections at one point or another. They are not filled with bitterness or hatred for any political zone.

Shebi you saw what happened during the last elections in Bayelsa state. Very soon, you'd know that you people are the only ones remaining in the sinking PDP boat.

Did the northerners not vote for OBJ and GEJ at the expense of their sons in 2003 and 2011 - including 'Atiku is cumming'?

It is in the same way that is they would support any body presented by APC because by 2023 PDP will remain just carcass.

Just wait and see. If APC will be upstaged in an election, it can never be by PDP and it's not going to happen in 2023. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by CreekCommando: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Buhari regime: 2019-2023
Bola Bullion Van Tinubu: 2023-2027
See how their regimes are explained below. Pictures don't lie!

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Burruchaga71(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
He can only be president of Oduduwa republic full stop....
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by middlebelter(m): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
dokyOloye:
If they are talking of power movement ie zoning,then it should go to the south east.

GEJ has served the Eastern Region term. Obj West Region. Yar'dua Northern Region and Buhari also. After Buhari, it shall be West.
Now 6 Geo-Political zones are a creation of Abacha not the bases of our negotiation for independence and co-existence as a country.
Moreover, there is no need to argue if GEJ was Azikwe or not. Asking the west not to contest is an indirect approach to cheat them. When GEJwas president, did the East not dominate the Government? If you now deny GEJ and call him SS, do not expect other Nigerians to be stupid.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Cherrybae(f): 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Tinubu is our Next president. Ndigbo cannot stop Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by NigeriaBam: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Paid Group
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by bluecircle470: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
ghettokid1:

Thank God you’re not God
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by shineeye1: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
SonofDevil:

https://punchng.com/northern-group-advocates-power-shift-backs-tinubu/

Everyone routing for a Tinubu is old brigade, interested in the continuous reaping of the gains of the fascist status quo. Those interested in a new Nigeria of our golden dream must mobilize massively to leave all of them behind.
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Correcto: 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
I am Yoruba but I will boldly say that our struggle for power will make it remain in the North come 2023. Can we Yorubas be more accommodative to support a good SE Candidate? We really need a united south to stop this nonsense from the north. SE is not and never our problem bur the north is. Some will call me IBO because of my comment but I employ everyone to be logical in reasoning. I rest my case.
SonofDevil:

https://punchng.com/northern-group-advocates-power-shift-backs-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by 0monnak0da: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Correcto:
I am Yoruba but I will boldly say that our struggle for power will make it remain in the North come 2023. Can we Yorubas be more accommodative to support a good SE Candidate? We really need a united south to stop this nonsense from the north. SE is not and never our problem bur the north is. Some will call me IBO because of my comment but I employ everyone to logical in reasoning. I rest my case.
Which Yorubas are struggling for power?

Tinubu and other APC are involved in a PERSONAL struggle. They are not struggling for Yoruba.
The idea of if Igbo cannot be president let Fulani rule is not the business of the Yoruba

That has ALWAYS been their position so whether or not a Yoruba person rules makes no difference to Yoruba.
The Igbo have always supported the Fulani. They did so in 1960,1965, 1979 and 1983.
Even in 1999 they voted against Falae our choice and voted against Abiola in 1993. Still They are flocking enmasse to our region

So the Igbo position of not supporting Tinubu is one I endorse. If Tinubu and his ilk lose out in presidency struggle we go back into opposition which is our comfort zone.

What we want is a restructured country not presidency. Yoruba politicians are entitled to compete for presidency and will do so without any deals with the Igbo

Let them do what is in THEIR BEST INTEREST as they have always done
We will NOT support Igbo presidency simply because it is NOT in our INTEREST . In the past we never quarreled with them when they supported Balewa, Shagari and voted against Abiola.
That will not start now.
If Nigerians are foolish enough to vote Tinubu that is their problem

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by TechSpace02: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
I think its time I join this race.

For those interested

2g 160g mini
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10681657_img20191114162635_jpeg06f474906f1108cc9124dbdcdf4d4606
Click for details
Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by dokyOloye: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Spatta:
Let me dissect the mindset of the so called "northern youth group" because i know them very well, to those of you who are too young to understand the politics of this callous tyrants with whom we share a country
When the North Killed MKO Abiola after refusing to hand him his mandate, under a brutal monster like this one Babangida, and the Abubakar [/b]Abdusami, They quickly held a meeting in Abuja to compensate the Yoruba People for the murder of Abiola allegedly with a Tea,
[b]They agreed among themselves that they have to allow the Yoruba people to take a turn or else they are loosing support to continue their tyranny of the Nigerian people, They chose Obasanjo who has been known to be loyal to them, Let me not go into the details of how he eventually accepted after requesting for one of them to be his Chief of defense staff,

t[b]he North knew that The Yoruba hated Obasanjo and indeed so, because he is a sinister monster, He did not disappoint the Yoruba during his eight years with his monstrous behavior, But the north was satisfied because they used him well and monitor his activities and limited his powers
You all know the story
[/b]
Now that in Omoyele Sowore' s repression by the North, they know they are loosing support as their has been an outcry against their abuse of Power and nepotism add oppression of the Nigerian people, They did the worse yesterday in the way and manner Sowore's case is being handled, It is evident that the North has become another colony subjecting every other region of Nigeria to oppression, It is evident in all their appointment of of all northerner to head all the institution of government while carting away huge money to the north from the south to develop the north
They have spies on social media who advice them on the damage

Since Yesterday, It is becoming more and more obvious that they are again loosing support from the their slave the Yoruba People, Because they are fully aware that the Ibos are done with the Madness called Nigeria, They cannot decieve the Ibos into Unit, The Yorubas are beginning to cry out for Oduduwa republic, going by the long oppression and repression under the North. It was loud to their ears since The Sowore Saga
Again, they are releasing statement to lure their youruba to another sleep through politicking for 2023, whereas they have not even completed the 2019 in their hands with honor
Who did they suggest?

Another Criminal Tinubu, who by all standard of justice should be relegated to the Prison for his yet to be accounted crimes against the People of Lagos and Nigeria at large, They again know that Yoruba have a disaffection for Tinubu, they are playing games with the minds of Nigerian to turn the attention away from their wickedness against the Nigerian People and to pretend to offer a Greek gift to Yoruba by presenting a criminal
The Plan however is to make him spend his stolen wealth, because Tinubu will not be President in Nigeria except he will send his assassin to kill all right thinking people just like the man who died before he became governor
The North will not step aside, they will still present a candidate with this lie from the norther group so called, It is to shift the attention away from their abuses and nepotism
Nigeria as it stand is over, It is no longer united. we are just waiting for the begining of To your Tent oh Israel, It will Happen. we cant live in the same country with animals
I thank God there are still politically conscious people like you.
Truth is,the Igbo man is widely travelled and knows the typical northern muslim well,hence our wariness of them.
Ask a typical Plateau/Southern Kaduna man who he prefers b/w the Igbos and Yoruba you will be shocked at his hatred for the yorubas now.
Why?Cos they've seen through the shifty politics of the Yorubas who are willing to side Buhari who in turn wants them all dead in exchange for a phantom presidency in 2013.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu North West Ambassador Advocates Power Shift, Backs Tinubu by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
we are Yoruba's! we don't do gra gra! we will use diplomacy to get international assistance that we want, and we are almost there, this is democracy!!

Omoyele Sowore Mandela

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Confirms Folasade Yemi-Esan As Head Of Civil Service (Pic) / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students / Lagos Assembly Summons LAMATA Over Non-use Of Yoruba Language In Trains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.