Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact (35552 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Osinbajo Leads Prayers For Peace In Nigeria / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Animal abuse and cruelty.

crooked pastor and Gullible worshippers.
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Roycemadeit(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
What was he saying ?. But the pastor fell to understand that we have a greater blood than the blood of Goat .the blood of Jesus Christ

must there be spilling of blood? Can't God redeem us without blood being spilled? I tire for religion
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
He was performing sacrifice and his gullible followers didn't even know cool cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by kingxsamz(m): 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
What was he saying ?. Maybe he was declaring that non of his members Will die prematurely like christmas goat this December.I don't have data to watch video

*EDITED*
One sexy babe for me as first to comment.I went back watched the video now .nothing wrong about it .it wasn't in a church.the pastor was invited by a family that has been experiencing untimely death .so he came for family deliverance.their ancestors buried a human being alive in the past .blood must be repaid with blood ,but in this case the pastor opted to repay with goat blood.this is practice in the old testament.nothing wrong with it .But the pastor fell to understand that we have a greater blood than the blood of Goat .the blood of Jesus Christ

You and the 38 id!ots that liked your post are one of the problems we have in this country.
Blood for blood ko.

Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by NELLY1990: 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hahahahahhahahahaahahahhahaahaahhaha
Frankyboy1:
The poor goat will be wondering, what is happening?
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Roycemadeit:

must there be spilling of blood? Can't God redeem us without blood being spilled? I tire for religion
this world operate on physical laws such as gravity,electromagnetism,and many others .likewise the spiritual realm operate on certain laws .the law of karma .every actions must be balance by an equivalent action .no escape .your bloodline or defendants will still pay for it even if you die before reaping the payments
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
kingxsamz:

You and the 38 id!ots that liked your post are one of the problems we have in this country.
Blood for blood ko.
I was once like you .I once didn't believe in God or religion. My quest for more knowledge and to prove religion wrong led me into the dark world of occult.But after everything ,I realized that Jesus is the greatest source of power. Far beyond occult .You will get there one day
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by dallyemmy: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Go read your Bible
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by VanPOLICE: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
What was he saying ?. Maybe he was declaring that non of his members Will die prematurely like christmas goat this December.I don't have data to watch video
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

*EDITED*
One sexy babe for me as first to comment.I went back watched the video now .nothing wrong about it .it wasn't in a church.the pastor was invited by a family that has been experiencing untimely death .so he came for family deliverance.their ancestors buried a human being alive in the past .blood must be repaid with blood ,but in this case the pastor opted to repay with goat blood.this is practice in the old testament.nothing wrong with it .But the pastor fell to understand that we have a greater blood than the blood of Goat .the blood of Jesus Christ
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by LOVEGINO(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
valarmorghulis:
Innocent goat fa
d matter weak me
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by fof1: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kenneth4u205:

*EDITED*

SO WHY CONTRADICTING URSELF IN D PASTOR'S FOLLY.? NO BLOOD NEED BE SHED. HE IS INVOLVED IN AN ACROBATIC DISPLAY AND NOT SPIRITUALITY. DECEITS OF NATIONS WILL BE CONTINUALLY UNVEILED IN THIS LAST TIMES... BEWARE.
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by semyman: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Members or gullibles?
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
fof1:

SO WHY CONTRADICTING URSELF IN D PASTOR'S FOLLY.? NO BLOOD NEED BE SHED. HE IS INVOLVED IN AN ACROBATIC DISPLAY AND NOT SPIRITUALITY. DECEITS OF NATIONS WILL BE CONTINUALLY UNVEILED IN THIS LAST TIMES... BEWARE.
didn't Jesus shed his blood for you ? . Blood must always be shed .go and read the old testament .But Jesus came and shed his blood once for all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Yenny4real(f): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
as what oo? end time!!!
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
eran yen ma nipe ohun shi aye wa
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by paparazi1(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hiswordxray:
Hmmm, there is a lot Christians are yet to learn about the Christian (Christ-filled and Christ-centered) spirituality. A lack of this understanding would cause us to convey mixing paganism in our Christian experience
What do you know about Deliverance and spiritual things?, Spiritual things are very
deep, wisdom demands that you keep quiet over what you do not hv much knowledge about, it is not compulsory you must make a comment, why not just waka pass. Besides i did not see demonic materials like red or black candles, incense and the likes, no marine kingdom involvement like bathing the family members in stream or ocean, no spiritual oils and the likes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using a goat in place of a life human that was buried alive.. Although all children of God are anointed but grace and anointing are on levels. Have you notice that someone standing in a lighted environment need special grace to see someone standing in the dark while the one standing in the dark can see the one standing in the light very clearly. Study your Bible seriously, it is not to be read like a literature txt book.
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Blackpearlous(f): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hiswordxray:
Hmmm, there is a lot Christians are yet to learn about the Christian (Christ-filled and Christ-centered) spirituality. A lack of this understanding would cause us to convey mixing paganism in our Christian experience
the funny thing is they feel good about it, and their faith is stirred up and believe they are protected by this action. Faith in the word anytime
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by kingxsamz(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
I was once like you .I once didn't believe in God or religion. My quest for more knowledge and to prove religion wrong led me into the dark world of occult.But after everything ,I realized that Jesus is the greatest source of power. Far beyond occult .You will get there one day

Who send you join cult? undecided undecided undecided
Abeg make we hear word.
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by benswagtt(m): 1:12am On Dec 08, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Hahahhah!

When a real niggarrr think he has seen it all but shittt keep on popping up
Hahahhah

Let me just concentrate and finish enrolling this people into ippis before i mistakenly enter the wrong data

POLAC?? cool

Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Hiswordxray(m): 5:53am On Dec 08, 2019
paparazi1:
What do you know about Deliverance and spiritual things?, Spiritual things are very
deep, wisdom demands that you keep quiet over what you do not hv much knowledge about, it is not compulsory you must make a comment, why not just waka pass. Besides i did not see demonic materials like red or black candles, incense and the likes, no marine kingdom involvement like bathing the family members in stream or ocean, no spiritual oils and the likes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using a goat in place of a life human that was buried alive.. Although all children of God are anointed but grace and anointing are on levels. Have you notice that someone standing in a lighted environment need special grace to see someone standing in the dark while the one standing in the dark can see the one standing in the light very clearly. Study your Bible seriously, it is not to be read like a literature txt book.
grin grin grin
Oh Lord, open your children eyes
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Luchiana1(f): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Roycemadeit:

the wages of sin is death, without the sheddin of blood there is no remission of sin. JESUS HAS PAID, HIS BLOOD IS GREATER- Because He is God AND IT HAS BEEN SHED ONCE AND FOR ALL. only believe
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Roycemadeit(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2019
Luchiana1:
the wages of sin is death, without the sheddin of blood there is no remission of sin. JESUS HAS PAID, HIS BLOOD IS GREATER- Because He is God AND IT HAS BEEN SHED ONCE AND FOR ALL. only believe

Interestingly, God that can do anything, say anything and it's done, had to die... Oh religion.
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Roycemadeit(m): 4:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
this world operate on physical laws such as gravity,electromagnetism,and many others .likewise the spiritual realm operate on certain laws .the law of karma .every actions must be balance by an equivalent action .no escape .your bloodline or defendants will still pay for it even if you die before reaping the payments
Oi
I see, my ancestors must have killed God too.
So, after shedding his blood, why I gatta accept him again?
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Roycemadeit:

Oi
I see, my ancestors must have killed God too.
So, after shedding his blood, why I gatta accept him again?
the blood only become effective to pay for your sins when you accept Jesus
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Roycemadeit(m): 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2019
Kenneth4u205:
the blood only become effective to pay for your sins when you accept Jesus

Allow me to deviate. I am always fascinated by religion.

How does a child, say about a year old, accept and proclaim Jesus as his Lord and saviour? After all we are all born into sin.
Re: Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2019
Roycemadeit:

Allow me to deviate. I am always fascinated by religion.

How does a child, say about a year old, accept and proclaim Jesus as his Lord and saviour? After all we are all born into sin.
A child of one years old has not yet reached the age of accountability. He doesn't yet know the difference between right and wrong .so the sin he was born into isn't effective until the child reach the age of decision making

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholics And Traditional Rulers Battle Over NYSC Camp In Imo (Photos) / LEAKED: Pastor David Spotted Eating Another Woman's A*s And Va*ina / Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.