Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? (20087 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by sylve11: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2019
cool
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2019
The buses are on the road already..... durable

Also Op

Get in those with those using that....

Here is not a good survey
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by thonyokun(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2019
I personally drove one of the buses (hummer3) all I can say is it's a perfect ride.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Centcanada: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Who else notice that the killing going on in south east yesterday by Fulani herdsmen re not online? Even Nairaland does not carry it. If I say the truth, they will say is hate speech or offence and they will block me from commenting but am saying what is happening currently. Even from Lagos to Onitsha, there are over 60 police check point just to cause hold up and obstruct money from motorist and people over there. Watin we de southeast do una? IRS not crime to be an Igbo naw? Please someone should make it known to the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Gabrokpara001(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2019
Ahmaduchebello:

Bros 6million for three bedroom bungalow? Ah bah that's even scarier than not knowing the actual amount.

Hmmm cheesy have you been engaged in any building project before? If yes then you ll know that 6m is very economic for a 3bedroom bungalow. You can ask around
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Hoodbilonia: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2019
Just avoid pot holes, and no make person run into u/accident.
Once it enter mechanic village
E don be
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by MoIbrahim: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2019
They should start making cars (sedan, salon) if they want big market
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by eaglez(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2019
dude:
Hello everyone,
We are looking at commencing a new transportation/ logistics outfit. The proposed transportation outfit is intended for Lagos- Abuja route, and a few parts of the east. We are also strongly considering purchases of Innoson buses. We kindly solicit advise on the use of Innoson buses as it concerns easy to source spare parts, durability, fuel consumption, functionality and other details. Thanks my people
Good you brought it here but better you go to the company and get a first hand information, there I know everything you need to know will be made available to you
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by sharpshap(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2019
Very reliable, I currently use an Innoson IVM 5000 from Abuja to Enugu for almost a year now and there has been no stories
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by fashrola(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2019
I can't vouch for their bus for commercial purposes... But i swear one of their bus our company bought since 2014 is still running effectively... Other vehicles don "pack up" but the IVM bus is rocking steady on the road.... The suspension system has never been changed and vehicle has also been used to convey drums of lub oil and spare parts to our vessel in Onne

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by expert234: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2019
leadedge:
This is a question ivm official should answer

And you expect ivm official to tell you that their vehicles are not good for commercial purpose?
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by 4godsake: 8:59am On Dec 09, 2019
I started an inter state transport business in 2011 and my biggest mistake was to buy these brand new buses instead of Toyota hiace buses. They turn out to be very fragile and often need repairs with very poor disposable value.

Please don't make that mistake oooo.if you don't have money to buy new toyota, go to promise land in Ladipo to get converted tokunbo.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Babaken(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2019
lilkech:
Op innoson busses have been plying the Lagos - Abuja , Lagos - east route siiince

I’ve been steady seeing them on the road whenever I travel as far back as 2014 so I believe their utility is guaranteed.
Cross country has been using innoson vehicles from lagos to Ecowas countries for more than six years now.

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by InvertedHammer: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2019
dude:
Hello everyone,
We are looking at commencing a new transportation/ logistics outfit. The proposed transportation outfit is intended for Lagos- Abuja route, and a few parts of the east. We are also strongly considering purchases of Innoson buses. We kindly solicit advise on the use of Innoson buses as it concerns easy to source spare parts, durability, fuel consumption, functionality and other details. Thanks my people
/
No car is reliable for public transportation in Nigeria. A trip from PH to Aba or PH to Benin is enough to send an otherwise decent vehicle to a junkyard.
Don't make it Innoson's problem. Blame the Nigerian government.
\

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by prof2007: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2019
To get a more scientific view of what to expect:

1. Contact Innoson and ask for the list of all their direct/affiliated service centres (this might also be available on their website). This will give you an idea of the availability and spread of their after-sales services.
2. Go to Ladipo market in Lagos and ask the parts traders about the availability/cost of Innoson bus parts. Also confirm if Innoson buses use Toyota engine.
3. Privately contact those Nairalanders that claim to have experience with Innoson buses, and cross-check/validate their claims.
4. Go to several of the major inter-state motor parks in Lagos. Check for those companies that have Innoson buses in their fleet. Make polite enquiries from drivers of the buses about their experience driving the Innoson buses (engine reliability/durability, rate of breakdowns, availability/cost of parts, availability of mechanics, strength of suspension etc).

Wishing you success in your logistics endeavour.

dude:
Hello everyone,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by magicfingers009: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2019
andy244:
Try get some drivers that works with Peace Mass. They have been using innoson busses for over 5 years now. Many other transport companies have the innoson in their fleet. Talk to then.

Peace Mass Transit do not use innoson vehicles for their business. They assemble their buses in partnership with a car manufacturing company in China.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2019
lilkech:
Op innoson busses have been plying the Lagos - Abuja , Lagos - east route siiince

I’ve been steady seeing them on the road whenever I travel as far back as 2014 so I believe their utility is guaranteed.

This is true. I boarded one about 4 or 5 years ago from Lagos to PH. The ride was as smooth as any other minibus

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Jesse1991: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Any one with an idea of the cost of the bus please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Horus(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wznnP30CFk

Made In Nigeria Vehicles (Innoson Vehicles Manufacturers)
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Victorex001(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2019
leadedge:
This is a question ivm official should answer

It’s a neutral question...asking an IVM official won’t be the best because obviously he/she would hype the product.

I have someone using the pick up truck in my Estate and from comments on here it’s a very very reliable car.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Victorex001(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2019
adecz:

Illuminati, evil, alien logo¡¡

Go and eat breakfast.
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by mumumugu(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2019
Ahmaduchebello:

Bros 6million for three bedroom bungalow? Ah bah that's even scarier than not knowing the actual amount.

for plan ooooo, not the building
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by onyepapa(m): 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
adecz:

Illuminati, evil, alien logo¡¡
you will die a thousand death!!! Let bet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by Horus(m): 12:49pm On Dec 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on01wzqtuio

Brand New Innoson IVM G80 delivered to H.I.M. Oba Akanbi - The Oluwo of Iwo Land

Thumbs up to His Imperial Majesty Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi for showing Africans how to cast aside counterproductive ethnic prejudice and
simply be African, by investing in a product made by his fellow African
Re: Innoson Vehicles: How Realiable Are They For Commercial Purposes? by adecz: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
onyepapa:
you will die a thousand death!!! Let bet?

You are already dead,
e remain make dem officially
announce am..

I pity your people who failed
to train you properly.

Scalllllywag!; tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Popular Three-Wheelers Around The World / Private Car Owners Turn Commercial To Augment Fuel Money / Check Out This Ferrari Inspired Air Jordan XXXII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.