Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner (23529 Views)

Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos) / Nigeria: Has The New Lease Rule Come To Change The Tax Space? / Top Five Banks Account For 47% Of Industry’s Impaired Credits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by toyosilawal12: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Fatai Ganiyu Abass was more than self-sufficient, practising as an auto-electrician and moonlighting as a Fuji musician. The future looked rosy for him until tragedy struck a couple of years back.

He developed problems with his eyes and eventually lost sight in both eyes. His world seemed to fall apart. Without his eyes, his means of livelihood literally dissolved like ice cubes in the sun. He could only move around with the assistance of his 10-year old son, Abdulateef. The job of fending for the family fell on the laps of his wife, a petty trader.

According to Abass, depression was setting in, but he kept consoling himself that things would take another turn for the better for him.

Sure enough, one day, he was sitting in his house when he received a call from Globacom customer care representatives informing him that he had won a grinding mill in the ongoing Glo Recharge and Win Big Promo also called My Own Don Beta.

He initially thought it was a prank or a case of wrong number. But when he showed up at Glo Office in Jos and the news was confirmed to him, he regained his old effervescent self.

“I have got a new lease of life. With this grinding mill that Globacom has given me, my family has a new stream of income. My wife will add it to her petty trading. At the very least the cost of buying drugs for my eye condition will be taken care of,” he said.

At the prize handover ceremony to prize winners in Toro community, Bauchi State on Friday, a grateful Abass rendered a Fuji song he composed to show gratitude to Globacom for a gift that he said would transform his family.

At the ceremony, graced by the traditional chief of the region, Hardon Toro, Alhaji Mohammed Inuwa, Nollywood comic, Saeed Mohammed and other dignitaries, five other winners were given their prizes.

Thairu Abubakar, a business man and Onyekwelu Chinenye Doris, a UNN Accountancy graduate received a tricycle each. Fatima Kabir a Youth Corper and her husband, Murtala Kabir, showed up to collect an industrial sewing machine, which the wife said she would use to further her ambition to sow wedding gowns.

Abdusalam Musa Mamman also collected a grinding mill, while Abdulfatai Shittu, collected an electricity generator at the community presentation at Toro, Bauchi State on Friday.

Some 50 winners had been presented their prizes at the Jos Terminus Market the previous Monday. In all, over 700 winners had won tricycles, industrial sewing machines, grinding mills and generators. Globacom subscribers need to recharge their lines with a minimum of N200 to stand a chance of winning a prize in the promo.

3 Likes

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by soberdrunk(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
"Glo recharge and win big" AKA "My own don beta" and they give a blind man grinding machine? angry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by Mobolajifanny(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thanks God for his life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by cRobo: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congratulations

But can he substitute it for cash?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by vizkiz: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mad o!

Abeg who else is going for Cardi B’s concert tonight? I wanna see some ass tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Glo should have been the best and most used service provider in Nigeria but it just relegated itself by it's carefreeness, liberality in penny and stinginess in pound.

Mtn is not in any competition with anyone because glo is not even a rival. As much as we dislike Mtn, other service providers have left us no other option than to like Mtn.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by semyman: 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wailers show me Jubril here

4 Likes

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by Defenderalert(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by Afrocentric: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
God works in a miraculous ways. God didn't forget him after all.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
toyosilawal12:

Fatai Ganiyu Abass was more than self-sufficient, practising as an auto-electrician and moonlighting as a Fuji musician. The future looked rosy for him until tragedy struck a couple of years back.

He developed problems with his eyes and eventually lost sight in both eyes. His world seemed to fall apart. Without his eyes, his means of livelihood literally dissolved like ice cubes in the sun. He could only move around with the assistance of his 10-year old son, Abdulateef. The job of fending for the family fell on the laps of his wife, a petty trader.

According to Abass, depression was setting in, but he kept consoling himself that things would take another turn for the better for him.

Sure enough, one day, he was sitting in his house when he received a call from Globacom customer care representatives informing him that he had won a grinding mill in the ongoing Glo Recharge and Win Big Promo also called My Own Don Beta.

He initially thought it was a prank or a case of wrong number. But when he showed up at Glo Office in Jos and the news was confirmed to him, he regained his old effervescent self.

“I have got a new lease of life. With this grinding mill that Globacom has given me, my family has a new stream of income. My wife will add it to her petty trading. At the very least the cost of buying drugs for my eye condition will be taken care of,” he said.

At the prize handover ceremony to prize winners in Toro community, Bauchi State on Friday, a grateful Abass rendered a Fuji song he composed to show gratitude to Globacom for a gift that he said would transform his family.

At the ceremony, graced by the traditional chief of the region, Hardon Toro, Alhaji Mohammed Inuwa, Nollywood comic, Saeed Mohammed and other dignitaries, five other winners were given their prizes.

Thairu Abubakar, a business man and Onyekwelu Chinenye Doris, a UNN Accountancy graduate received a tricycle each. Fatima Kabir a Youth Corper and her husband, Murtala Kabir, showed up to collect an industrial sewing machine, which the wife said she would use to further her ambition to sow wedding gowns.

Abdusalam Musa Mamman also collected a grinding mill, while Abdulfatai Shittu, collected an electricity generator at the community presentation at Toro, Bauchi State on Friday.

Some 50 winners had been presented their prizes at the Jos Terminus Market the previous Monday. In all, over 700 winners had won tricycles, industrial sewing machines, grinding mills and generators. Globacom subscribers need to recharge their lines with a minimum of N200 to stand a chance of winning a prize in the promo.

All this Glo promo offers... how true are they??

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by Suspect33(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
vizkiz:
Mad o!

Abeg who else is going for Cardi B’s concert tonight? I wanna see some ass tongue
mua is going ☝️
Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by BleedTears: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Na this kind thing be the only genuine thing them dey win all those millions you see na staged scam
Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by johnkay1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hmmm.....

I think this man need something better than this.

1 Like

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by shakur4luv(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Have been buying 200naira recharge card since where is my own tricycle glo? angry

2 Likes

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by lastempero: 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ok now
Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by BleedTears: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
semyman:
Na you dey wail now

2 Likes

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by vizkiz: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Suspect33:
mua is going ☝️

Make sure you press her yansh.

Do it for the culture ✊

1 Like

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by godunia(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
They should use the money to fix their 3g Internet service rather than engage in promo. Mtn no de do promo... Quality services is what you need to increase your users

3 Likes

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by Suspect33(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
vizkiz:

Make sure you press her yansh.

Do it for the culture ✊
that yansh is coming home with me, i won't disappoint my brethren
Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by vizkiz: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Suspect33:
that yansh is coming home with me, i won't disappoint my brethren

Amen to that brother!

1 Like

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
light099:
Glo should have been the best and most used service provider in Nigeria but it just relegated itself by it's carefreeness, liberality in penny and stinginess in pound.

Mtn is not in any competition with anyone because glo is not even a rival. As much as we dislike Mtn, other service providers have left us no other option than to like Mtn.

Why are you writing epistle here... Who asked you?

1 Like

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by sainthumble: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Glo 4G is superb

1 Like

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Why are you writing epistle here... Who askepd you?

Mehn, if u ask me, who I go ask? Na my finger type am, no be me o.
Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
godunia:
They should use the money to fix their 3g Internet service rather than engage in promo. Mtn no de do promo... Quality services is what you need to increase your users

I use Glo 4G and it's bae....fast and reliable
Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
sainthumble:
Glo 4G is superb
I concur....Faster than Lightening

1 Like

Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
godunia:
Upgrade
Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Glo should work on their network,MTN is a big scam,they are so proud of scamming their subscribers, that 888 stuff is crazy .Glo should do better joor
Re: Fatai Ganiyu Abass: I Have New Lease Of Life- Visually-Impaired Glo Promo Winner by judgementyard(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
semyman:
Second pics, is that a mic or di...k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Bans Alcohol From Daughter’s Wedding To Jamil Abubakar - Nigeriana.news / Customers Outraged Over Excessive Bank Charges / Dangote Refinery To Start Production In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.