Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (77660 Views)

Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by almakiyyun(m): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Idoit and foolish woman, presently where is Sowore, I guess he also staged managed being in the DSS facility presently.

I don't know why anything associated with Buhari reeks of foolishness, stupidity and senselessness.

Even the Nairaland zombies are no different.

U are an idiot, we're you not in this country when they announced that Namdi Kano has been arrested?
Then where I Kanu now? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Tookool(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
I guess the Judge wanted to give the DSS a bad name too
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by BleedTears: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
dominique:
So whose custody is he in right now?
NOLLYWOOD Director custody since he is now an actor

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by OgaBuhari: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
she's high on Palm wine. abeg someone help me with that her palm wine picture

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ultimatekint(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Don't let it surprise you when you start hearing news of THUNDER destroying the DSS and their principals. It will surely happen and they cannot escape the death thereby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by eddyslim(m): 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
Olosho on the loose. Palm wine talk
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Annie939(f): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
senseless old cargo always saying rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Talkingoil(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

WHO DRAMA EPP? EVERY LIE WILL EXPIRE.
COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

The DSS official left the court room and waited for him outside the court.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2818450538194576&id=100000889720395

Every one will reap what they sow

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Sirjamo: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
henryhemon:

You will not end up well,it will be a very painful,slow end not just you and your generations to come.
Importent
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by t12tosin: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sowore is now Commander in Chief of Armed forces be that... All hail the presido
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Awoo88: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman stupid die

6 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by shiwex: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kestolove:
Idiot woman so what's dss doing in the court premises?

where did we get these fools running this country from...Imagine what this b1tch just said.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by hermesprogidy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is full blown Fascism. Buhari has failed.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Forward77(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Austindark:

What is bad is bad and like someone said on this forum....
"If you are a still supporter of this regime, just look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, why am I evil"

I support this part

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Who is this woman trying to deceive?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by eldoradoxx: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
Meanwhile the two lawyer gentlemen that Lauretta Onochie used in lying that they issued the purported statement have come up to deny the statement attributed to them. Buhari Media Organization will do anything to cover the mess of this government.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

WHO DRAMA EPP? EVERY LIE WILL EXPIRE.
COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

The DSS official left the court room and waited for him outside the court.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2818450538194576&id=100000889720395

This woman never talks like a public figure.
She's too garrulous! More like a talebearer.
If she's in a marriage, the husband dey try o.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by pawesome(m): 3:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
but una know say this woman is senseless

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Exponental(m): 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
APC ... Who self defense help?
Nigerians are not fools, we have eyes and can see.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Accurate4u: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Madam, it just a pity that this government has failed in all sector of the economy. I must say frantically here that if there is no smoke there would be fire. record has shown that this government doesn't obey court verdicts in previous ruling. So stop dishing out lies about sowore and DSS saga.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
Madness runs in buhari's cabinet.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by amaridigital(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
ayoola648:

The video is doctored . na wetin we go hear next cheesy sai baba grin

No matter the allegation of acting levied against Sowore, arresting him less than 1 day after his release despite disobeying several courts order is bad and inexcusable. Was there a warrant for the latest arrest? Falana said no. This Government and the ruling party are fast loosing credibility and popularity.

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Her heart is off her Chest.... !! Its well with you...
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Princemichael93: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Austindark:
Madam this issue is already bigger than what you can manage. The USA is involved, I guess you watched the press release from the US senator.

This was exactly how they wanted to handle NNAMDI KANU'S case but the chap was smarter and always a step ahead. Recently, His lawyer has been assaulted and also declared wanted by the Nigerian government regime and no one is even talking about it possibly due to the ethnic dichotomy that the regime created to paralyze the unity of voices against them.

What is bad is bad and like someone said on this forum....
"If you are a still supporter of this regime, just look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself, why am I evil"

Sai Baba 2023
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by babakb: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
APC bad gaaaaaaan,

They must always give their Zombies something to argue with.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by guidelight: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Aunty Lauretta don dey drink again.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
I'd have said something but 3 different monikers on the first page have said she's an idiot so, no comments

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by DWJOBScom(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
If it is eventually confirmed that Sowore faked that re - arrest, this Nairaland will not contain me and these Wailing Zombies!!!

I will join you with the same energy i used in discrediting PMB, DSS and APC
If proven only

We must get it right in Nigeria
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by babakb: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Princemichael93:

Sai Baba 2023

Baba for life President
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Splendor27: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ashawo kobo turquas. ..
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by biobab23(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
I think I fall for Sowore game too yesterday n I over reacted by abuse authorities n Bubu, fake news is bad Sowore don't do dis media stunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / Bayelsa Adopts Own Flag, Coat Of Arms And Anthem / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.