Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (77672 Views)

Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Memphitz537(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Idoit and foolish woman, presently where is Sowore, I guess he also staged managed being in the DSS facility presently.

I don't know why anything associated with Buhari reeks of foolishness, stupidity and senselessness.

Even the Nairaland zombies are no different.
Especially that expired kilishi seller parading himeslf as a bbqgrillz seller. That's the biggest fool currently within Nairaland space.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Smoke55: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
If it is eventually confirmed that Sowore faked that re - arrest, this Nairaland will not contain me and these Wailing Zombies!!!
chai..common sense indeed is not common!!

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by OgbeniOja1: 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Please try and be reasonable for once. Call a spade a spade. Where is sowore now? In his house
Abet I know u love buhari. But try to be very objective with your arguments. I beg u
Sirjamo:
Sowore is obviously desperate for political fame. Who else would want to start a revolution to remove a legitimately elected government after failing woefully at the poll? This rearrest sham could be his next move to gain popularity that he fails to get as a politician and fake activist.

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Btruth: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ah! shocked

.....how can someone be so stupid like this just because she want to protect her employer?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Mummyfour(f): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kaymaxine:
I don't understand why people are taking this woman serious!!!
She is part of the group of Misfits and miscreants that should be used as sacrifice for the atonement of this country walahi!!!
. Yeepah!!!! But I believe the God's or whatever will still reject that evil looking troll as a sacrificial animal. Even Satan pleads the blood of Jesus on himself because of the lies and stupidity that emanates from the drunk
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
ejimatic:
As Sowore was coming out if the court he noticed the DSS men were waiting OUTSIDE the court to arrest him again.He ran back to the court shouting ..they want to rearrest me...The DSS men followed him back to the court to yake him out of the premises and ordered his arrest.At this time the sitting on his case had ended....As the tussle continued Falana said he would take him to the DSS office to answer questions there.At the DSS office Sowore was detained again. NOTE 1 DSS can arrest anybody anywhere even in church or mosque as long as you dont have immunity. 2. The hearing of the day had completed before the matter came up.3 A criminal can be rearrested even if he is released by a court.... There is a difference between Discharge and Discharge and Acquit... 4No order against his rearest..5 The resistance of arrest by Sowore led to the crisis in court... Even if it is wrong you dont resist arrest....Late Fahwehim was remanded several times in Nigeria He never resisted arrest.In fact he had a remand bag in his house containing all his toiletry and so on which he would use in the remand. Finally in order to avert recurrence of the drama as an activist Sowore should willingly follow DSS each time the agency wants to arrest him...That is the beauty of an activist...An activist should not be running away from arrest or shouting or making noise about it....

You wrote this? Some one was just released and we all know how many days it took them to even release him?

I am sure your goat is 100% better than you. What type of human reason like yours?

A complete *idt* you are. This so gross

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Mummyfour(f): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kaymaxine:
I don't understand why people are taking this woman serious!!!
She is part of the group of Misfits and miscreants that should be used as sacrifice for the atonement of this country walahi!!!
. Yeepah!!!! But I believe the gods or whatever will still reject that evil looking troll as a sacrificial animal. Even Satan pleads the blood of Jesus on himself because of the lies and stupidity that emanates from that drunken woman
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Chukwurah003: 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Idoit and foolish woamn, presently where is Sowore, I guess he also staged managed being in the DSS facility presently.

I don't know why anything associated with Buhari reeks of foolishness, stupidity and senselessness.

Even the Nairaland zombies are no different.

Pained wailer wailing. You go wail tire lol
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by zoedew: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
Earned travails
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ocelot2006(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
This palm wine drunkard again.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Hedonisco: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
futuregovernor:
This woman don Bleep Abuja boys tire....,what she does now is to write rubbish. Some day,she will be treated this way. What do u expected from an ugly unmarried woman

Which correct Abuja boy would Bleep this ugly creature with face like mashed poo? Does she even have money to give?

Unless you mean all those Maraba or kabusa boys, or the 'One Chance' urchins who live in the various villages inside Abuja town.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Balogunodua(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
So where is sowore right now, in his house or with dss pigs, u must be mad. I'm suspecting this is a plan to kill sowore, now that they are saying is not with them.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Chukwurah003: 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
this the true feeling of buhari supporters.

forget the low life supporters crawling nairaland deceiving themselves. the want people to think they re appealed baby buahri's acts. but its pure deceit. they re in support. even this lauretta is a nairalnder . who is fooling who ?

next

Wailers hallucinating as usual

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Chukwurah003: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
seniormallam:
Konji is a bastard, when a woman lack sex before entering menopause, the result is Lauretta the shayo mistress

Sense is very far from Atiku supporters
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Her brain has drained
Don't argue with her
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Kris4luv(m): 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:
I knew it. Our daddy Buhari is very honest man.
I stand with Buhari.
Sai Baba.
Cow spotted

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by juszoe82: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman should be careful and mind the kind of thing she said because it will surely return to her. Stop hate speech and lies laureta onochie. Evil u do today will destroy you tomorrow so be too comfortable now because u are serving a tyrant. Soon it will be your turn and no one will stand for you. And stop giving your family a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Homers123(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
KanuSE:

Isn't it a FACT?

We are not Stupid, we are just helpless.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by sencekompis: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
WHO IS THIS OLOSHI dumb ass woman?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by starstaz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
This singular woman has personally broken a record of top most recipient of " Stupid woman or Stupidity " online more than any woman being. Haaaaaa. Porous!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Only God can save this woman!

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ejimatic: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
oldtruth:

You wrote this? Some one was just released and we all know how many days it took them to even release him?

I am sure your goat is 100% better than you. What type of human reason like yours?

A complete *idt* you are. This so gross
. I will not waste my precious time answering frustrated, ill mannered and disrespectful nairalander like you....Mature nairalanders know that everybody is entitled to his opinion and his analysis... Be like such ones and dont let needless emotion becloud your reasoning and manner again .A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Racoon:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Chai! And the DSS chased him & Falana to their headquarters? And why has the DSS not rebuffed their involvement in the the staged drama or the Buhari-led APC Government issue a statement since ystdy?

So this silly woman is telling whole world that the impunity of the DSS under this lawless govt just started ystdy?They will always look for a southern stooge to do the damage control for them.Why is Garba Shehu not doing this?

What an insult on the sensibility of reasonable Nigerians.This Buhari's govt is truly irredeemable & filled with incredibly stupid and irresponsible people.Lauretta you no go die better.Spits! angry

Exactly. They will never allow a Core Hausa-Fulani be the one to release this kind of statements.

Again Ministers of Information has always went to Southerners or Middle belt.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Yong4ever: 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
[who is lauretya, guess she's insane? quote author=EBMedia post=84705579]Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

WHO DRAMA EPP? EVERY LIE WILL EXPIRE.
COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

The DSS official left the court room and waited for him outside the court.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2818450538194576&id=100000889720395

[/quote]
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Born2Breed(f): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin angry grin

Who excess palmwine epp

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by onegig(m): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kestolove:
Idiot woman so what's dss doing in the court premises?
At this point I think Buhari and his handlers are actually deranged.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by KanuSE: 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Homers123:

We are not Stupid, we are just helpless.

I had to check the meaning of 'stupid' again...

So please define Nigerians in one word?

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by aalangel(f): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
What about what we reporters saw? Please Laurreta...just stop!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Roozzaay(m): 3:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Laure33 as i used to call you, you don come again grin grin grin
Stupid woman, thank God na for only twitter you fit block me cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by bigtt76(f): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Gbogbo yin werey cheesy

EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

WHO DRAMA EPP? EVERY LIE WILL EXPIRE.
COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

The DSS official left the court room and waited for him outside the court.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2818450538194576&id=100000889720395

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by airminem(f): 3:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Well, do not even bother lying, which is not ap common a faculty as you tend to assume others are foools.

cheesy This woman is a an embarrassment to all the men that has fvcked her living or dead. You are a complete disaster to publicity...

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Enemyofpeace: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.