Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? (57807 Views)

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
my Honorable father.. a man of his words...man of lagacy grin grin grin...

6 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Pick someone that will oversee referendum to end the miserable place called Nigger Area

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by LadySarah: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
nobody asked where you from. drop your post and get out

Anuofia!Ipob grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by orisa37: 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
computergeek:
Hands down.... If in some sort of dream I got a chance to pick a president for Nigeria, my vote goes to Femi Falana (SAN).

This man has proven to be a sturdy-spirited activist and literally a national hero. With what has been happening in the Sowore and DSS case, you can imagine how bold this man is that he's actually standing up to dictatorship and insisting that the rule of law be upheld. Of course, they may have tried several means to pay him off or shut him up, but Sir is not backing down.

A king I stan!

And before this case came up, Falana has always been the poster guy for human rights activism. This is no way tribalistic because I'm Igbo and no Igbo person comes to mind.

In 2007, Falana contested in the Ekiti state gubernatorial elections and was unsuccessful. So for those who will say he has no interest in politics, check your facts.

If you think there's anyone better, let's see.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44.

Supported.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by orisa37: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
gist2000:
Wole Soyinka... If he would be interested in dis fvcking country.

WS is a Patriarch now.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by jelel6: 5:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
I'd be a fool to say place my trust in anyone I don't know. If you really want the best, then it's not someone anybody is familiar with here.
Nonetheless, I'll choose the best which is myself.

However, to play this wishful game. I'd like the President of CAN and the Sultan of Sokoto to be both presidents each for a 4 year term after while the other serves as vice alternatively.

So, When they eventually fail, Nigerians will actually believe that something is genetically wrong with the average Nigerian and No Messiah can come from a grossly inhumane environment like ours and behave different.

Just as we import foreign football coaches for Super Eagles, We should seriously consider importing foreign leaders. There is no shame in admitting we weren't ready for independence in the first place. And we aren't ready now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by shaibu123: 5:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Peter Obi

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Soulsymbol99: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Adesina (African development bank boss) cool

3 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Masterclass32: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
Peter 'Okwute' Obi.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Soulsymbol99: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Adesina (African development bank boss)

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by jidamsel43(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
I will pick myself because with the event of things now , nobody can be trusted
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lalasticlala. How far na?
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 6:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
computergeek:
Lalasticlala. How far na?

are you sayin Lalasticlala should become president....??
you want the guy to suffer....??

buhari nearly died out of frustrations....osibanjo is not doing that better either....

to be in charge of so many unhappy people is not a easy thing....

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by praz001(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
osinbajo

Forget that he is under buhari. He does the right things when power was vested in his Hands....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
obidark:

are you sayin Lalasticlala should become president....??
you want the guy to suffer....??

buhari nearly died out of frustrations....osibanjo is not doing that better either....

to be in charge of so many unhappy people is not a easy thing....
Hahahaha... I'm calling Lalasticlala so he'll consider our discussion worthy of FP. Lala never finish him protecting him family na to go become president of a rotten country. Abeg. Leave the seasoned old hands like Falana to do the salvaging.
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
computergeek:
Hahahaha... I'm calling Lalasticlala so he'll consider our discussion worthy of FP. Lala never finish him protecting him family na to go become president of a rotten country. Abeg. Leave the seasoned old hands like Falana to do the salvaging.

chai....

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by praz001(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin
computergeek:

Wnd you want this post on fp

you wlill smell FP by 2020....
lala i watching grin
computergeek:

And you want this post on fp

you wlill smell FP by 2020....
lala i watching
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
i dont pity anybody that wants to become president of nigeria....

look how jonathan faded away just from stress in only 4years....!!
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
osinbanjo

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by mrwonlasewonie: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
gist2000:
Wole Soyinka... If he would be interested in dis fvcking country.

lol Baba professor that is neither here nor there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by hucienda: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Peter Obi.

11 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by biggie73(m): 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Me, then Tinubu..

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Fancy19(f): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
My self because am also Nigeria. I can be president of this nation

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by anonymous1759(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
computergeek:
Hands down.... If in some sort of dream I got a chance to pick a president for Nigeria, my vote goes to Femi Falana (SAN).

This man has proven to be a sturdy-spirited activist and literally a national hero. With what has been happening in the Sowore and DSS case, you can imagine how bold this man is that he's actually standing up to dictatorship and insisting that the rule of law be upheld. Of course, they may have tried several means to pay him off or shut him up, but Sir is not backing down.

A king I stan!

And before this case came up, Falana has always been the poster guy for human rights activism. This is no way tribalistic because I'm Igbo and no Igbo person comes to mind.

In 2007, Falana contested in the Ekiti state gubernatorial elections and was unsuccessful. So for those who will say he has no interest in politics, check your facts.

If you think there's anyone better, let's see.

Gaddafi.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Akinwunmi Adeshina!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by tit(f): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jibrin is doing a great job

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by LOVEGINO(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mr Ibu

1 Like

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by mikkycoins(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Donald Duke
Rotimi Amaechi
Peter Obi
Sullivan Chime
Babatunde Fashola
Rubui Musa Kwankwaso
Godswill Akpabio

They may be corrupt but they developed their respective states and are rigid in nature.
Charity begins at home

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by mrchineke: 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
orion7:
I will pick Peter obi.

Too too dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by ilevic(m): 6:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
SultanYoung:
Abacha Remain the best option anytime any day. Contact us for your unadulterated Honey

Your Abacha type of honey, right?

4 Likes

Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by obidark: 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
another example is obama....
you could watch how he faded away continualy....

the guy didnt had grey hair when he became president....!!

after some years he looked like 80years old....
Re: If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? by Richie7(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
Myself or naira marley or burna boy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / Gbajabiamila, Fayose, Soyinka React To Lekki Shootings / Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.