Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Many Troubles Of Etinosa Revealed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Many Troubles Of Etinosa Revealed (423 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) / MC Galaxy Shares Another N*de video of Etinosa, questions Claim Of Being Drunk / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Many Troubles Of Etinosa Revealed by splendid22(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
In recent times, Nigerian actress and comedienne, Etinosa Idemudia has been grabbing more attention for her controversial statements than for her acting career.

Etinosa in a bid to stay relevant has been enmeshed in one form of trouble or the other.
Earlier this year, the boisterous role interpreter was involved in a nude video scandal that cast her in a bad light.

In an interview she recounted what made her go nude on Mc Galaxy’s Instagram live video.
“It (the nude video) was (done) under the influence of alcohol. However, the deed has been done. I just had to keep quiet and move on. I can’t explain to everybody what really happened, after all, not everybody is intelligent enough to assimilate and understand certain things. I just had to keep calm and keep my head up high.

“I also don’t think it might affect my chances of getting married someday.Africa is so freaked about marriage. My dear, if marriage is in one’s destiny it will come.”

http:///s1cfb537191207en_ng

Etinosa is like a typical youngster with eyes hungry for adventure and mouth ready to express any thought that comes to her mind with reckless abandon.

Re: The Many Troubles Of Etinosa Revealed by dawnomike(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
It is her life... I choose to face mine

(1) (Reply)

(I Am Missing Nigeria) Chioma B Aka – Cardi B Declares After Just Few Days Away / Batman Animated Dance Video - Watch And Enjoy / Adekunlegold Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary With Simi, See What He Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.