Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Actress Adunni Ade Meets And Greets With Cardie B (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Adunni Ade Meets And Greets With Cardie B (video) (3386 Views)

Hilda Baci Meets And Hugs Tony Elumelu At Africa Day Conversation / Teni Meets And Shakes MC Oluomo At The Airport / Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Adunni Ade Meets And Greets With Cardie B (video) by liliandrew: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade, met with the popular American rapper, Cardie B at the Eko Hotel, Lagos.

The actress shared a video of she and cardie B in a chit chat says she loves music as music has been a healer to her for a long time, She went further to say she doesn’t hate on any artist both local and international and she can’t wait to meet with Angelina Jolie or Celine Dion.

She wrote;

"Folks are real bitter I tell you! You do good! They envy! You do bad, they were already waiting on your mess up to clown you. I’ve never been cut from the same cloth like a lot! Why so angry Why so negative?
I do not have friends, I do not need them but music! Has been a healer for me for a very longtime. I love all genres of music. I appreciate a lot of artists but local and international. You could never ever catch me hating on another being! Why? I don’t know their pain or struggle or hurt or their source of income or source of livelihood.
I love me shommmm Cardi Music!!
Shiiii wait until I meet Angelina Jolie or my Celine Dion! Lawrddddd damnit! I’ve had to block loads of folks and I’ll continue to do so if you come on here with your foolery. … to think you’re even following me �� I’ll rather appreciate a real person than (good or bad) than someone who lives in lies! OluwaBelcalis Marlenis Almanzar notin do you! Keep growing in Gods Grace. Even your favorites are fans of other artists! Guess she happens to be one of mines! #noclout #realfan #nofakezone #newyorkers #down9timesbutigetup10
Anywayssssss! Meet me at @naijabrandmom Trade fair today, from 9am KFA CENTRE, Lekki
Then we turn up tonight for the concert! ���� Okrrrrr
Come shop @skinbyfaye most trusted Organic Skincare Brand. Hustle continues!!! �"

watch Video; https://www.instagram.com/p/B5vg5dzl7Ih/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/12/07/actress-adunni-ade-meets-and-greets-with-cardie-b/

1 Like

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Meets And Greets With Cardie B (video) by AirtimersSport(f): 2:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Watch all Cardi b crazy moments in Nigeria :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSOkRb9pyKw
Re: Actress Adunni Ade Meets And Greets With Cardie B (video) by Lefty500: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Just because she met Cardi B, she wrote a textbook, what if she met with Beyoncé, we should be expecting volumes of textbook. Just because you met with a foriegner, you started having the belief that some people are somewhere hating on you.

I won't be surprised if she releases a movie on this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Meets And Greets With Cardie B (video) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
But wait this cardi B girl is fine sha am just seeing her clearly now grin

4 Likes

Re: Actress Adunni Ade Meets And Greets With Cardie B (video) by Tedpgrass: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Good one, Cardi B!!

Went out and had fun along with the locals..
Sold.... the "Disneyland Lagos style"

Much better than Kim K who slithered in and out angry angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OZO Of Bbnaija: See What Most Nigerian Women Are Saying About Ozo. / Exclusive Pix Of Nollywood 'rivals' - Omotola And Genevieve -Together In Lagos / SEE Davido Hugging Up Strippers At ATL Strip Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.