Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Pls Any Ikwere Pson To Help With D Meaning Of(munachim) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pls Any Ikwere Pson To Help With D Meaning Of(munachim) (1022 Views)

What Ikwere People Told Igbo Man Claiming Them / Animals Names In Yoruba And Their English Meaning / If Isoko Are Nt Urhobo, How Are Ukwani/ikwere Now Igbo(innocent Question) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Any Ikwere Pson To Help With D Meaning Of(munachim) by rolly44: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
In a dream i saw a pregnat woman on a signboard in ikwere land and this was writen (munachem). i asked and they said it is an ikwere language pls any ikwere person can help because the pregnat woman happens to be the wife of my friend, i need to know d meanig b4 i tel him d dream.
Re: Pls Any Ikwere Pson To Help With D Meaning Of(munachim) by chiiraq802(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
That's not ikwerre.... Dats actually Igbo(munachim)...
it should hv bin (Manuchim or Manuchimso)...
Manuchim-----Me and God or Me and my God....

1 Like

Re: Pls Any Ikwere Pson To Help With D Meaning Of(munachim) by rolly44: 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ok, but ask a friend who is from abia state, he told me it not an igbo language he was the one who sugest i ask an ikwere pson. Tanx
Re: Pls Any Ikwere Pson To Help With D Meaning Of(munachim) by Princesscutes1(f): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
I and my God follow
Re: Pls Any Ikwere Pson To Help With D Meaning Of(munachim) by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
Princesscutes1:
I and my God follow

Mu stands for me, na stands for and, chim stands for my God

Meaning me and my God are together
Re: Pls Any Ikwere Pson To Help With D Meaning Of(munachim) by bigfrancis21: 5:06am On Dec 11, 2019
rolly44:
In a dream i saw a pregnat woman on a signboard in ikwere land and this was writen (munachem). i asked and they said it is an ikwere language pls any ikwere person can help because the pregnat woman happens to be the wife of my friend, i need to know d meanig b4 i tel him d dream.

Standard Igbo:
Mu = me
na = and
Chi = God
M = my
Munachim

Owerri Igbo:
Ma
a
Chi
mi
Machimi

Onitsha Igbo:
Mu
na
Chi
m
Munachim

Some Enugu Dialects:
Mmu
na
Chi
mu
Mmunachimu

Ikwerre:
Ma
nu
Chi
m
Manuchim

2 Likes

Re: Pls Any Ikwere Pson To Help With D Meaning Of(munachim) by RedboneSmith(m): 6:29am On Dec 11, 2019
rolly44:
Ok, but ask a friend who is from abia state, he told me it not an igbo language he was the one who sugest i ask an ikwere pson. Tanx

I really doubt that an Abia person who speaks and umderstands Igbo told you 'munachim' is not Igbo. Unless you didn't pronounce it correctly, or you pronounced it with an accent that made it sound unfamiliar.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Names And Order Of All Alafin Of Oyo Till Date / Anangs Are The Strongest Tribe In Aks? / Disconnected From Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.