Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! (80788 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" / Reinhard Bonnke's 2017 Crusade Farewell In Lagos, Nigeria (Pictures - Day 1) / Reinhard Bonnke Arrives In Nigeria For The Farewell Crusade In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nickymichy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
A soldier has fallen... May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by SoNature(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Finally cry

RIP

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by PrettySmart(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
The Great Revivalist I grew up to know... I remember how we trooped en masse to Akure township Stadium to see the man shouting "eeeeeeeeh!"

RIP God's General!

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jesus. It's so painful
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by fortunez1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
One of the greatest father's of faith in Christendom, rest on papa.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by ProPastorChris(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wow! A God's General has been pulled out of service. May God strengthen the wife and family
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Jakpon: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
I remember his scheduled crusade at Kano in the mid 90's. Muslim fanatics couldn't stand it; a bloody religious/ethnic riot ensued

8 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Reffone: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest in peace sir

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Mummyfour(f): 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Great envagelist of our time. You were humble and the dexterity with which you preached the gospel,won souls and used your anointing to heal the afflicted was indeed marvellous. You fought a good fight,you ended well and you will never be a cast away. I rejoice with your immediate family and the body of Christ because you made your mark for good and the angels will definitely receive you in the heavens. I console your family because you will not be there physically but all glory to God Almighty for using you mightily.Adieu greet man of God. Rest in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by papagiddy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
So sad oooooo...Learnt he was operated upon last week and he was requesting. For our prayers.....oh Lord!!!
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by lakesider(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
This guy stole so much by deceiving black people to non existing miracle. Now he cannot prolong his own life. I am sure he died in an hospital and not a miracle ground

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by J2381: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
The question remain did he go to the beyond with all the wealth he amassed?

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Immaculate090: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
What a great evengelist we lost, his impact will be remembered in heaven and Earth..

May all the souls he has won for Christ counted for him in Jesus Name..

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by spencekat(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest in peace,God's general.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest in the lord Man Of God .
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Hallabee1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Thank God for a well spent life...he pass away peacefully surrounded by his family members...
may his soul rest in the Bossom of Christ

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by tabithababy(f): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Whao, a great man of God

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by 4orreal: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
He has fought a good fight of faith..may Almighty God grant him eternal rest....

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Alvin212(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
If DSS can pay me 45million Naira

I will reveal to them where
The two most wanted afonja men (soweree and bahkere are hiding
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by mrlycan: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Only fools write like this , were you there. Such a stupid comment

TheGiftedOne:
His crusade in Benin helped eight people to meet an untimely death via a Stampede. On that day it rained cat and dog. Some attributed it to his refusal to pay a courtesy call to the Oba.
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by DeOTR: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
RIP, real Man of God.
Met him sometime in August 2004 in Ilorin. Sadly, his crusade was disrupted by Islamists.

He lived a well fulfilled life.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by 9jahotblog: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus our great evangelist Reinhard bonnke.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by webngnews: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
I remembered back in 1999 an old women who attended his crusade thought his name was Richard Bose .she use to call him Richard Bose

RIP

3 Likes

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Enemyofpeace: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
sholay2011:
Omg....awww.

I remember when my mum took us all to his crusade then in Akure.

"Say he"..."he!"

RIP
that time wey you dey possessed abi?
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by chukwugoziegi: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
He has gone to be with the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wow! It shouldn't be with sorrow. He has gone to be with the Lord. He fought a good fight of faith, he finished his course, he impacted countless lives in times past, in the present generation and his work will still impact generations to come. Countless souls were saved, healed and revived in his programs. He will forever be remembered as one of the simplest but yet greatest of our time.
Paul said"the dead will rise first and we who are alive shall be caught up together with them in the clouds"
Rest on great Man of God till we meet again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by Rick9(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Jesus Christ shocked
Re: Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! by judedwriter(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
Iambabaman:
With this know the coming of Christ is near

Very near indeed... It's a big sign.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.