Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) (10920 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Storms Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday In Style, See Her Reaction / Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by Dazonic: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by SweetPreeq(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bloggers will say "Cardi B declares hatred for amala"

8 Likes

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by samuelchimmy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bros that's not garri naw

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by Dazonic: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
It is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by Simplecity(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dazonic:
It is
spoil the whole video with useless talk...mtcheew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by Bonebreaker(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
I am speechless
Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by GreetMe(m): 5:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
That is not garri and soup..yeye bloggers
Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by harizonal123(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cardi A this cardi B that...
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dazonic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isTu3o7xQvk

This nonsense guy just wasted my mb. Can u just imagine I was expecting to see someone eating. D guy was just blabbing
Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by THUNDER4real(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Who is Cardi B...Everything makes news in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
If this should make front page then we are doomed in this kwantry
Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by YorubaLord: 4:26am On Dec 08, 2019
What is garri and soup? It's eba! Garri is the ordinary form and when transformed, it turns to eba. angry

You igbo pple and ur nonsense! Since ur language isn't proclaimed as standard enough.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by YorubaLord: 4:27am On Dec 08, 2019
Dazonic:
It is

Craze dey ur mama head!
Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by braimeddy: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2019
Waste of MB watching this videob
Dazonic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isTu3o7xQvk
Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by DanielllO: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2019
tumababa:

This nonsense guy just wasted my mb. Can u just imagine I was expecting to see someone eating. D guy was just blabbing

Her full performance is amazing bruh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZhvK6l2c84
Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by Temptee101(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2019

So Cardiac B has become the best thing to happen to Nigeria after jollof rice

How did we get here, the entire country filled with 190 million people has been turned up and down because one American olosho visited

Nigerians, like no other in the world

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:32am On Dec 08, 2019
tumababa:

I just immediately i saw him talking the thigh do me like to land am one hot slap

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by Arsenella007(f): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2019
YorubaLord:
What is garri and soup? It's eba! Garri is the ordinary form and when transformed, it turns to eba. angry

You igbo pple and ur nonsense! Since ur language isn't proclaimed as standard enough.

Don't be stupid

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Una don carry TRIBALISM enter Garri and Eba mater again?!

Your politicans have really succeeded in that regard to separate you people.

TRIBALISM and RELIGION will destroy a country.... no 'diggity' about it!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Go Cardi......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
If this should make front page then we are doomed in this kwantry
Speak personally for you and your people oga cast.
Be guided!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Arsenella007:

Don't be stupid
Don't mind him joor!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Flavour & Dillish On The Set Of His Music Video For 'ikwokrikwo / Meet The Woman With The World's Longest Legs. See How Long (photos) / Is This The Lady Causing Silent War Between Peter Okoye And Wife Lola? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.